#310280 by tomparso Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:44 pm
Dodgy prick!

Hello <removed>,

Good to read back from you, im really sorry for the late response, I felt comfortable to email you my order this way rather filling it on your website so below are the Items i will like to purchase just get back to me with the total cost of the order today asap:

1, ART WORK
"There's a war going on outside"
Qty:..............x1 PCS

2, Handstyle Tag Design
Framed Graffiti Artwork
Materials: Paper, frame
Size: H 30cm W 22cm

3, ART WORK
"Self titled 2"

SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Eldonvinc .store Inc.
UNIT 1202-1204,TAI KOK TSUI RD.
TOKYO,999077
JAPAN.

Concerning the shipment,the likes of UPS,FEDEX and POST OFFICE always don't take care of the charges down here. Charges like handling, customs duties,tax etc. I have experienced such situation before and I don't want to be the victims of such a thing again. I will be glad if you contact this freight forwarder ZHONGHUA FREIGHT FORWARDING & LOGISTICS SERVICES for shipping quote.The shipping company will arrange the pick-up of my order from your store,so you don't have any stress to face in shipping processing at all. Here is their email address ([email protected]) Not that I can't deal with the shipper directly,but they always prefer to deal with the store where they will be doing the pick up in other to reduce the customs duties and other charges.They have a way of preparing their shipment documents whereby the custom duties payment on this goods will be reduced and if I wanted to pay for the custom duties and other charges at times it is 40% of the whole package amount. I do trust ZHONGHUA FREIGHT FORWARDING & LOGISTICS SERVICES if not I wouldn't have recommend them for my shipment.They are very reliable and fast.They will take care of everything including Handling, Customs duties,Tax, Insurance etc.Contact them to obtain a quote and get back to me in the format bellow:

COST OF THE ORDER
COST OF THE SHIPPING FROM ZHONGHUA FREIGHT FORWARDING & LOGISTICS SERVICES
TOTAL COST (ORDER + SHIPPING)

Once I have these details from you, I will get back to you with the scanned copy of my Credit Card,so you can charge and make the necessary shipping arrangements.

NOTE:The freight company will need these 5 information to get you a quote,so provide them with the details bellow:

1)My Customer's ID # : ZFFL810132S

2)Delivery Full Address:
Eldonvinc .store Inc.
UNIT 1202-1204,TAI KOK TSUI RD.
TOKYO,999077
JAPAN.

3)Pick Up Full Address : PROVIDE YOUR ADDRESS

4)Weight Of The Consignment : PROVIDE ORDER WEIGHT

5)Momentary Value Of The Consignment : PROVIDE ORDER TOTAL COST

Warmest Regards
Eldon J
Advertisement

#312407 by vonpaso xlura Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:43 am
Thanks for posting! This scammer is trying to convert stolen card numbers into cash. His verbiage is well known.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10