#301589 by tania2412 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:19 am
Hi

I got this scam this week. Pasting the information here so it shows up in future Google searches as it's in another name. It was the freight company that made me Google...and I also looked up Google Street View to see what was in the address listed...another store with a current website (so not closed) but a different name.

[email protected]
How're you today? I want to place an order some items in your webstore. Do you ship to the Netherlands? and accept credit cards? Do you also work on the weekends? What is the name of your credit card processor gateway merchant you run your credit card charges with? Kindly answer my questions and we can proceed further.
Thanks
Amerie Hanersson

Hello,
Thanks for your response. I want to order for the following items listed below for my customer's here, I want you to reply back with the total cost plus shipping quote. We're ready and can't wait to receive these wonderful products if yours here.
Your utmost reply back with the total quote will be highly appreciated.

ITEMS, WE'RE INTERESTED IN ORDERING IS LISTED BELOW, GET BACK WITH TOTAL QUOTE PLUS SHIPPING:

(items are listed the same way as in the rest of this thread)

...ADDRESS FOR THE QUOTE.......

AMESJENSC STORES LTD,

Haarlemmerdijk 180C,
Centrum,
1013 JJ Amsterdam,
The Netherlands

Hope to read back from you with the total cost and we can proceed and finalized my order.

Have a blissful day,

Amerie

Hello,
Thanks for your reply back with the total quote of my order, we've had problems with shipment delays at the custom prior and our shipper always take care of our shipment with no delays. I want you to email my private shipper with the following details, with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #PP247429545A they'll get back to you with the estimated express and standard shipping price for my shipment.

I want you to contact my shipper below e-mail address about my order [email protected] with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #PP247429545A and advise that i want to place an order from you. They will deliver the shipment to me door to door, their cost will include the custom clearance and handling cost with my order. They will come pick my order up at your location when the shipment is ready. I will need you to obtain a quote and tell them that i want to Insure the package and I will like you to get back to me with overall cost of the items with the details from my shipper.

Once I have the shipping quote, I will get back to you with my credit card details immediately for payment.
Regards,

Amerie
Advertisement

#333863 by CrisCovert Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:37 pm
Looks like they have another shipping name and email address.

Very thankful for this website as I was very close to going through with sale. Was contacted same way as others, order was even typed out like the shea butter order on this forum. Couldn't use UPS due to remote area. Had to be their shipper which only accepted RIA. Buyer could not use PayPal... emails are lengthy but I want to be able to help someone else like this site helped me. After seeing these post I simply replied, " can not continue transaction at this time. I have canceled previously emailed invoice.
------------------------------------------------
I am waiting to hear back from you so i can move on with the payment.
Sophie

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sophie Henry <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,Thanks so much for the update and i really appreciate your business.
i will prefer my personal shipper because i believe so much in them and they have been helping for my oversea shipment for a long.immediatelly they deliver the items they help me to dispatch all the items to my customers let me know so i can make the payment here.
Sophie

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 1:43 PM, wrote:

Sophie,

I just provided all information to UPS and they are quoting $500 for same 3 to 5 day service. I think this would be a much easier and cost effective option as there wouldn't be the extra $70 and no one would have to make special transfers. Please let me know if you are open to this option so that I may update your invoice

On Jul 13, 2017, at 4:07 PM,
> Ok I will email freight company and change pickup date to Tuesday July 18th. That way we make sure all payments (yours to me and mine to them) have cleared.
>
>
>
>
> On Jul 13, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Sophie Henry <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks i got the invoice presently i can only make the payment via credit card.
>> Sophie
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 1:02 PM, wrote:
>>
>> Just sent you updated invoice including all fees. There is PayPal option at time of payment which will be the quickest to show funds in my account. As soon as funds are in my account I will make payment to shipper.
>> Hopefully we can get this all sorted out.
>> Thanks
>
>>
>>
>> On Jul 13, 2017, at 3:14 PM, Sophie Henry <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello ,
>>> Thanks for the total quote of my order.The total cost of my order is okay with me and I'm ready to pay the bills and want you to send me an invoice via email and i will make the full payment. But, i just got a response from my shipping Agent that He cannot receive payment via credit or debit card from me at the moment due to some circumstance beyond their control. I want you to help to charge $540.78 for the standard Shipment (3 to 5 days)
>>> that will be sent to the shipping agent is for the shipping of my order which will be deducted from my credit card with your order money Also, I'm compensating you with the sum of $70 for the transfer fee and for surcharge.Please note that i should have given the shipping agent my credit card for him to deduct the shipping fund but He told me that he doesn't have the facilities to charge or debit credit card at the moment,so that's why i bring my vote of confidence in you and i believe you can do all this for me, I want you to transfer the funds to him after you have make the charges and the money charged from my credit card has cleared in your account,then you can now make the transfer to the agent via RIA money transfer .I will have love to do this my self but there is no RIA money transfer around me here ,So the charges you'll make on my credit card will be:
>>> Order Fee ....
>>> Agent fee with shipping fare
>>> ($540.78)
>>> Transfer Fee plus Your
>>> compensation
>>> ($70)
>>> Help me to to calculate the everything together and send me the invoice.
>>> Note: My credit card will be charged for the amounts above. You can send me the invoice now so i can make the full payment.then you will help me to make the transfer of the shipping fund to my shipper via RIA money transfer that is closer to you.Hope you understand?
>>> Thanks for your co-operation & understanding.
>>> This is the beginning of a long time business relationship together.Hope to read from you
>>> ASAP
>>> Kind Regards
>>>
>>> On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 11:54 AM, wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Sophie,
>>>
>>> I just heard back from your preferred freight company. I am forwarding you their quote below as there are two shipping options for you to choose from. I believe it would be best if you paid them directly for which ever shipping option you prefer and I will bill you only for product. I will send you the electronic invoice now (separate email) for only product and I will schedule shipment (with your freight company) to be picked up tomorrow morning as it is ready for shipment. Please confirm you will pay freight company directly for shipment.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: <[email protected]>
>>> Date: Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:33 PM
>>> Subject: Re: Shipment Quote for Sophie Henry Customer ID #QP24742955A
>>> To:
>>>
>>>
>>> Dear Client,
>>> Thank you for contacting Vernee speed and good Freight & Container Services Ltd., for your service, We're a private shipping agent with private affiliates all over the globe.We ran into our data base, on the location you provided and also rectified the customer ID number QP24742955A and later got to discovered that we have shipped some Merchandise to Ms.Sophie Henry in the past. We are located in United Kingdom, but help private customers in pick up all over the world. So getting your shipment to your client won't be a problem.For a shipment moving from Miami, FL 33186 USA to Berlin Germany with the total weight and dimension you provide, below is the Standard and Express Shipment Air Freight quote.
>>> Customer ID Number ( #QP24742955A)
>>> Express Shipment (2 to 3 days) $660.78
>>> Standard Shipment (3 to 5 days) $540.78
>>> The freight costs includes:
>>> Collection from your Yard
>>> Customs clearance
>>> Duties & taxes
>>> Inland transit to Germany
>>> Insurance
>>> Door To Door Delivery
>>>
>>> Pick Up Address:
>>> Miami, FL USA
>>>
>>> Pick up will be made by our agent in the states from your address after payment is Confirmed. We will need you to provide us with estimate pick up date and time so that we can schedule a date and time for you, before the the goods are ready for picked up as we normally have a lot of shipment request. As soon as we got payment confirmed, We invoice your shipment and scan it to you to print out and paste on the shipment. As soon as we receive all necessary information from you we will proceed on the pick up at your location,Also i will like to inform you that we only accept Bank cash deposit/RIA money transfer from walmart to walmart for now prior to pick up and collection of package which will be paid as soon as the order is ready for pick up. You would have to send us the amount to which the weight of the goods weight via Bank cash deposit/RIA money transfer from walmart to walmart so that we can do the pick up and settle the necessary tax and custom duties,this price includes insurance and all duties, then we will get back to you with the necessary details.We have greatly reduce the price of your shipment. For further information don't hesitate to contact us.Looking forward to be of more service to you.
>>> Regards.
>>> Vernee | speed and good
>>> Freight & Container
>>> [email protected]
>>> Vernee Watson
>>>
>>>
#334632 by Toefood Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 pm
I think "Olivia" might also be called Barnie Sanders pretending to be from Barnie and Sandy shop.
email we received is remarkably similar to "Olivia's".

You Have a New Message
[i]Barnie Sanders replied to your message:
Hello , Thanks for your utmost reply, the total cost of my order is okay with me and I'm ready to pay the bills and want you to send me an invoice via email and i will advise with my Credit Card for you to charge for the payment of my order. But, i just got a response from my shipping agent that they available and ready and to help ship the items down to my door step which they have been helping me since I discover them, They help me with custom clearance, tax duties and insurance of the items,well in there response back as well they cannot receive payment via credit or debit card from me at the moment due to some circumstance beyond their control. I want you to help me Charge another $855.55 USD to my shipping agent who is going to pick up my ordered items from you. The $855.55 USD that will be sent to the shipping agent is for the shipping of my order which would be deducted from my credit card, Also, I'm compensating you with the sum of $100.00 USD for the transfer fee and for surcharge.Please note that i should have given the shipping agent my credit card for him to deduct the shipping funds but he told me that he doesn't have the facilities to charge or debit credit card at the moment,so that's why i bring my vote of confidence in you and i don't want you to betray the vote of confidence i put in you. I want you to transfer the funds to him after you have make the charges and the money charged from my credit card has cleared into your account, then you can now make the transfer to the agent via western union money/money gram transfer ,So the charges you'll make on my credit card will be: Order Fee : $ 1,150 USD Order Fee : $ 1,450.00 AUD Agent fee with shipping fare Express Shipment with insurance (2 to 3 days) : $ 855.55 USD : $ 1080.00 AUD Transfer Fee plus Your compensation ($100 USD) $ 126 AUD Total : $ 2,105.55 USD Total : $ 2,656.55 AUD Total:(PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN A NEW INVOICE) Note: My credit card will be charged for the amounts above. Please do get back to me if you are in the office right now so that i can forward my credit card details to you, then you can charge full amount and transfer the agent shipping funds to Him via western union money/money gram Transfer any that is closer to you and Hope you understand ? This is the beginning of a long time business relationship together. Kind regards, Barnie. On Thursday, July 20, 2017, barnie sanders < [email protected] > wrote:
Reply to this message in Wix Engage.
Open Wix Engage
#349721 by Chalk Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:52 pm
Same Scam from [email protected]

Hello,
Thanks for your reply back with the total quote of my order, I really appreciate you getting back to me.
We have experienced lots of difficulties when it comes to receiving shipment to our address here in The Netherlands, We're located in a very remote area of the city, which cause us a lot of hindrance in receiving shipment in the past. I want you to contact my shipper which i use every time i purchase order worldwide via the below e-mail address about my order [email protected] with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #MK78742928F. They will deliver the shipment to me door to door,their cost will include the custom clearance and handling cost with my order. They will come pick my order up at your location when the shipment is ready. I will need you to obtain a quote and tell them that i want to Insure the package and I will like you to get back to me with overall cost of the items with the details from my shipper.
Once I have these details, I will get back to you with my credit card details immediately for payment.
God Bless you (Amen),

Kind Regards,
#362467 by tracie104 Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:42 pm
Below is the information for someone trying to scam me. They of course wanted me to pay the shipping company directly, after they paid me in full. I advised both the shipper and the "customer" that the "customer" would be paying for shipping directly. I'm pretty sure I will not hear back from him. I'm hoping that by posting their info, it will help someone identify the scam.

Email address:
[email protected]

Shipping Address:
John Alves
72 Lancashire Street Acacia Ridge
Brisbane
Queensland 4110, AUSTRALIA

Shipping company:
AGoF Logistics
Greg Campbell
FASTER THAN YOU IMAGINE
TEL: +447024062114
[email protected]
#363164 by honeyclips Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 am
Thank you so much for posting this. We were contacted by the same person wanting to make a purchase from our store. But when I got the total for shipping to Australia, 2-3 express air mail and it was almost the same as shipping in the states, a huge red light went off. At first I was going to see how far he would take it, but now I’m not going to waste my time. Thank you again so much!
#365021 by jabadee1248 Fri May 18, 2018 5:49 pm
Yep same here to my business in Australia! This was the first email I had received:

MARY VAN Visser
Email:
[email protected]
Phone:
Body:
Hello,
How're you today? I want to place an order from your webstore. Do you ship to the Netherlands? and accept credit cards? Do you also work on weekends? What is the name of your credit card processing merchant you run your credit card charges with? Kindly answer my questions and we can proceed further.
Thanks
MARY VAN Visser

Then after the initial reply I got:

Hello,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Below We've listed items interested and want to know if they're readily available in-stock in the quantities listed below, I want you to reply back with the total cost, plus Express shipping quote, we also have a reliable shipper that help with pick-ups when we place orders around the world. Let me know the total quote first, maybe i can direct you to my shipper for a quote which will be inclusive of custom clearance and handling when the shipment gets here.

ITEMS WE'RE INTERESTED IN ORDERING IS LISTED BELOW, GET BACK WITH TOTAL QUOTE PLUS SHIPPING:

(... Basically 10 of everything)

...ADDRESS FOR THE SHIPPING QUOTE:..,,

Lodewijk Napoleonlaan 46f
5076 BB
Eindhoven
The Netherlands

I sent a quote and asked a few questions that never got an answer. Things like we would love to provide you with a wholesale discount and what business are you? They never wanted a discount... who doesn't want a discount! That was my red flag lol. My reply from"mary" was this:

Hello,
Thanks for your reply back with the total quote of my order, we've had problems with shipment delays at the custom prior and our shipper always take care of our shipment with no delays. I want you to email my private shipper with the following details, with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #PA247429545A they'll get back to you with the estimated express and standard shipping price for my shipment.

I want you to contact my shipper via the below e-mail address about my order [email protected] with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #PA247429545A and advise that i want to place an order from you. They will deliver the shipment to me door to door, their cost will include the custom clearance and handling cost with my order. They will come pick my order up at your location when the shipment is ready. I will need you to obtain a quote and tell them that i want to Insure the package and I will like you to get back to me with overall cost of the items with the details from my shipper.

Once I have the shipping quote, I will get back to you with my credit card details immediately for payment.
Regards,
Mary

I looked up the shipping company and found this thread, now just wanted to put my 2scents in to help. Thanks everyone for reporting d*ck heads like this who try to scam people.
#373103 by Disco Bandit Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:18 am
Posting my experience, the first contact was via my web form.

Name = Vickie Annholsch
Email = [email protected]
Phone =
Order Number =
My Question = International Deliveries
Comment = Hi there, How're you today? I want to place an order from your webstore. Do you ship to the Netherlands? and accept credit cards? Do you also work on weekends? What is the name of your credit card processing merchant you run your credit card charges with? Kindly answer my questions and we can proceed from there. Thanks Vickie Annholsch

Hello,
Thanks for your prompt response. Below We've listed items and want to know if they're available in-stock in the quantities listed below. I want you to reply back with the total cost, plus Express shipping quote, we also have a reliable shipper that can help with pick-ups when we place orders around the world. Let me know the total quote first, maybe i can direct you to my shipper for a quote which will be inclusive of custom clearance and handling when the shipment gets here.

ITEMS ORDERING IS LISTED BELOW, GET BACK WITH TOTAL QUOTE PLUS SHIPPING:

10 x item 1

10 x item 2

10 x item 3

........ADDRESS FOR THE SHIPPING QUOTE:.

Veerstraat 8
1075 SZ Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hope to read back from you with the total cost and we can proceed and finalized my order.

Have a blissful day,

Vickie Annholsch

Thanks for your reply back with the total quote of my order, due to the disparaging address format of the Netherlands compare to other climes, we've had problems with shipment delays in the past and at the custom prior and our shipper always take care of our shipment with no delays. I want you to email my private shipper with the following details, with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #PA247429545A they'll get back to you with the estimated express and standard shipping price for my shipment.

I want you to contact my shipper via the below e-mail address about my order [email protected] with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #PA247429545A and advise that i want to place an order from you. They will deliver the shipment to me door to door, their cost will include the custom clearance and handling cost with my order. They will come pick my order up at your location when the shipment is ready. I will need you to obtain a quote and tell them that i want to Insure the package and I will like you to get back to me with overall cost of the items with the details from my shipper.

Regards,
Vickie

The email address looked weird so I did some Googling and came across this thread, so I thought I should contribute. Hope this helps someone in the future.
#380871 by Disco Bandit Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:29 am
Received another identical email today, but from a different email address.

Name = sandra Galimore
Email = [email protected]
Phone =
Order Number =
My Question = Order Related
Comment = How're you today? I want to place an order from your web store. Do you ship to the Netherlands? and accept credit cards? What is the name of your credit card processing merchant you run your credit card charges with? Do you also work on weekends? Kindly answer my questions and we can proceed further. Thanks.
#381483 by omnitech Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:15 pm
Bayou Board :

Received this:
Attention : Sales Or Owner

My name is SHAWN HENDRIX an individual buyer and i want you to get me a quote on the following steel plates.

A-36 Plate
10 Pcs. 3/8'' THK x 22'' x 72''

10 Pcs. 3/4'' THK x 22'' x 72''

1 Pcs. 2'' THK x 22'' x 72''

A-572 Gr. 50
1 Pcs. 1-3/4'' THK x 26'' x 72''

Any Tolerance

So can you send me an email back with the pricing quote as well as the
availability if there is surcharge in using credit card payment.also let me know how many days they will be ready for shipment after payment?

Shawn Hendrix
701 Gentilly Rd
Statesboro, GA 30458
Phone # - 706 450 7174
email:[email protected]

**Went back and forth for a few emails, and it became immediately suspect for how fast they ordered material. I received this:

Kindly get me the quote plus tax without the freight cost for now.it will be pick up from your location

Regards

**Sent him the estimate as he asked and then received a confirmation to order and then:

Alright.kindly go ahead and get me the shipping cost from the Bayou Board Shipping so we can complete the full payment at once.

Regards

**I responded:

Can we use a different freight line?

Saying Bayou Board Shipping is not legitimate.

**"Shawn Hendrix" came back with:

No, sorry.

(Well that was the end of that scam but seriously annoying and wasted my time getting quotes)