#327178 by galpol Fri May 05, 2017 10:16 am
Got this company trying to get us to sell them a huge amount of products and they would pay via personal credit card and would ONLY have it shipped through THEIR courier company. After we asked them to fill out a credit reference form, we got a call from a company that was dealing with them as well and they listed US as a credit reference thinking nobody would follow up. I explained to the scammer company that we use our own trucks and shipping is free, but they wouldn't have it. We need to pay upfront for the shipping. Here is the original email:

SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Port Denarau Shopping Centre,
Denarau Island, Western Division,
Fidschi,Fiji Island

I will be glad if you contact this shipper (COURIER CONNEX LTD) for the shipping quote. Here is there email address([email protected]) They will take care of everything including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc,also you will be responsible for payment to COURIER CONNEX LTD then all costs as far as shipping, taxes, duties, and insurance in addition to the costs of the product should be sent to me in a proforma invoice to be paid in advance of shipment.Always send me the copy of email you send to them, Kindly email them with pick up address,shipping address and the weight of the order.get back to me with the following once you hear back from them..

cost of items............
shipping cost via COURIER CONNEX LTD.......
all additional cost(transfer fee to COURIER CONNEX LTD).....................

total cost (cost of items+shipping cost via COURIER CONNEX LTD
agent +transfer fee to COURIER CONNEX LTD)..........

So i can send to you our credit card details for you to charge the total cost from it and get the shipping fees settled,then our order can be shipped out asap.

Thank you

Kind Regards
Frank Johnson
Port Denarau Shopping Centre
Address: Denarau Island, Fiji Island
Email:[email protected]
Advertisement

#327180 by Bryon Williams Fri May 05, 2017 10:19 am
The scammer does not want your merchandise.

He wants you to take stolen credit cards and turn it into cash.

He wants you to pay real cash to the fake shipping company by wire transfer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#334183 by Jim Br Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:32 pm
Hello, I know it's been a while since you posted but I just got this exact email from the same person, same company from Fiji with an order 700 units of product. Did you ever end up doing business with them? Did they contact you again? Please advise what happened next. Thanks so much.
#334185 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:46 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post any new details of the scammer such as email addresses, phone numbers and fake shipper information.

Bryon Williams wrote:The scammer does not want your merchandise.

He wants you to take stolen credit cards and turn it into cash.

He wants you to pay real cash to the fake shipping company by wire transfer.

Also read >> viewtopic.php?f=43&t=23020

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#337412 by Zoeyk Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:16 pm
Our Company just got contacted by this same scammer, email as follows:

Comment: Dear Sales,

We are interested in purchasing some of your products to Fiji Island,can you send us complete catalog ?also be informed that our mode of payment for this order is via credit card.

we anticipate,your prompt reply.

Kind Regards
Frank Johnson
Port Denarau Shopping Centre
Address: Denarau Island, Fiji Island

Thanks for the Warning! :D
#341465 by SADLAK Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:12 pm
I had the same scammed too.

Now I have a new one wanting to buy a large quantity of my product at full retail after I offered a volume discount. Then he wanted me to use his trucking company. Wont send a Purchase Order or fill out Credit App. Will only pay via credit card. watch out for [email protected].
#360255 by lennelson Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:20 am
My company received this last week. Shockingly similar. We cut communication off immediately.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:38 PM
To: **************
Subject: Message

Comments from consumers at your site
Customer: Benson Freeman
Phone: 6797203489
Fax:
Email: [email protected]
Comments:
Dear Sales,

We are interested in purchasing some of your products to Fiji Island,can you send us complete catalog ? also be informed that our mode of payment for this order is via credit card.

We anticipate,your prompt reply.

Kind Regards
Benson Freeman
Saweni Shopping Center
Address:Saweni, Lautoka, Western Division, Fiji Email:[email protected]
#362416 by Wide_awake Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:46 am
My company got the exact same e-mail as the person above.

Dear Sales,

We are interested in purchasing some of your products to Fiji Island,can you send us complete catalog ? also be informed that our mode of payment for this order is via credit card.

Kind Regards
Benson Freeman
Saweni Shopping Center
Address:Saweni, Lautoka, Western Division, Fiji
#363423 by Latemodel61 Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:16 am
We just received pretty identical emails to the ones above, however; it looks like they are using "F1 Logistics LTD" for their supposed courrier on this one. I deleted our list of products that they wanted to "order". Thank you very much to everyone who has reported this, you saved us a lot of headache!!! See emails below:

Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 5:57 PM
To:<removed to protect privacy> MW
Subject: Re: Contact Form

Hello Michelle,

Many thanks for the response and below is the list of product we want to purchase for now.

SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Saweni Shopping Centre
Address:Saweni, Lautoka
Western Division, Fiji

I will be glad if you contact this shipper (F1 LOGISTICS LTD) for the shipping quote. Here is there email address( [email protected] ) They will take care of everything including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc,also you will be responsible for payment to F1 LOGISTICS LTD then all costs as far as shipping, taxes, duties, and insurance in addition to the costs of the product should be sent to me in a proforma invoice to be paid in advance of shipment.Always send me the copy of email you send to them, Kindly email them with pick up address,shipping address and the weight of the order.get back to me with the following once you hear back from them..

cost of items............

shipping cost via F1 LOGISTICS LTD.......

all additional cost(transfer fee to F1 LOGISTICS LTD).....................

total cost (cost of items+shipping cost via F1 LOGISTICS LTD

agent +transfer fee to F1 LOGISTICS LTD)..........

So i can send to you our credit card details for you to charge the total cost from it and get the shipping fees settled,then our order can be shipped out asap.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Benson Freeman
Saweni Shopping Center
Address:Saweni, Lautoka, Western Division, Fiji

On <removed to protect privacy> MW wrote:
Benson,
If you can send me your address I can get a catalog heading your way.

Thank you
Michelle
Phone:<removed to protect privacy> MW

-----Original Message-----
<removed to protect privacy> MW
Subject: Contact Form

Name: Benson Freeman
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 6797203489

Comment: Dear Sales,

Kind Regards
Benson Freeman
Saweni Shopping Center
Address:Saweni, Lautoka, Western Division, Fiji Email: [email protected]
#376771 by TaraM Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:59 pm
This guy is trying to scam me, sounds like the same thing:
Wholesale Business Inquires
Inbox
x

Rainbow Creationz <[email protected]>
Oct 11, 2018, 2:32 PM
to Rainbow, [email protected]

Hi

Trust that this email meets you well, I would like for a sales rep to contact me about marketing and distributing a variety of your items in my location (I cover the Fiji Island and Solomon Island territory). I also would like to confirm that payment can be made via mastercard.

Hope to read back soon

Regards,
Quiles Eladio

He was also trying to get me to add the freight charges to my invoice to him.

Rainbow Creationz
Nov 9, 2018, 8:20 AM (8 days ago)
to me

With respect to shipping, I have a freight forwarder that I have been working with for a while now, they understand the shipping laws in my terrain and are familiar with the custom guys. I will like that we involve them to handle the transport and logistics on this transaction. You can contact them via email [email protected] with weight and dimension (whether estimated or actual) to get a quote.

Kindly cc me in your email correspondences with Rockets Parcel.