Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#362488 by Troteamia Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:57 am
Yes, I have received an email too from this individ Alfred Aaron about a survey job:

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:31 AM
Subject: From Kijiji

Hello

How are you doing today? Got your contact information online Through Kijiji.ca Am looking for someone that Honest & Who i can Trust, In need of Part Time Job.You will be making more than $1000 weekly. 3 Assignment weekly each assignment $425. Let me know you Interested i can give you more
Details.

Thanks,
Officer Recruitment
@All Rights Reserved

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:31 AM
Subject: From Kijiji

Dear Paticipant,

This position requires that you have a passion for shopping as well as good analytical and observatory skills.

Job description: When an assignment is given to you, you would be provided with details on how to execute the assignment and in a timely manner. Wal-mart store,Banks,Shell gas stations; Costco; IKEA stores, Seven Eleven stores are establishments you will be visiting.

These companies are part of our client base interested in improving and delivering best customer care experience to customers.You are required to visit one of these companies that will be assigned to you and provide us with comprehensive report of their customer service, if bank is your initial assignment, tell us about your cash deposit experience. This survey job can be done anytime of the week(flexible) and only for North America residents.You are required to do minimum of two surveys a week.

Payment terms: Your payment will be sent weekly either via check or direct wire which ever is convenient. You will be provided with expense money incurred during the course of your assignment. The necessary tools that would enable you do your job would be provided and with details. Your weekly salary would be between $295-$550 weekly depending on the assignment given.

In order to proceed,please send us email to confirm your availability and also complete the details below to enable us process your application.

First Name :
Last Name :
City :
Province:
Postal Code :
Mobile Number :
Best time to reach you:
Previous Secret Shopping Experience: Yes/NO

Best Regards,

Alfred Aaron
Project BLT
HILDEBRAND Research Inc.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split from unrelated topic and added quotes for clarity
Advertisement