#368965 by Chocolateeclare Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:27 am
Current address from this scammer: [email protected]

No phone number.

Lauren is asking for therapy for her daughter, who will be visiting my city soon. She wants her customer to give me a check for payment for 8 sessions over a 4 week period ... as I am the best therapist in town to see her daughter..... She wants me to provide my address and she will send the funds .... I have repeatedly asked her to call me to no avail. This email address has been used before. :?
Advertisement

#368968 by Chocolateeclare Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:06 am
Email from above for “Therapy Sessions”. 2 following emails made less and less sense ...

“Hello,

My daughter is looking to individual therapy in your area and I'd love to hear about your available date, issues, specializing in working with, years experience,, costs per hour, practice location, your cancellation fee for each missed appointments, etc. If not, I'd very much appreciate it if you could recommend someone else.

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

sincerely”
Lauren
#404226 by T-boneSprinstep Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:40 pm
[email protected] This is the email address used where i received this email

Do you offer one-on-one private sessions? My daughter is looking to individual therapy in your area and I'd love to hear about your available date, areas of practice, specializing in working with, years experience, costs per hour, practice location, your cancellation fee for each missed appointments, etc. If not, I'd very much appreciate it if you could recommend someone else.

I replied with my prices and sent a disclaimer form to be filled out and signed. This is what I got back and alarm bells started ringing.....

Thank you for the email. I am seeking for one-on-one counseling sessions for my daughter. I got your name while searching through your location for a private therapist, my daughter is coming to your area, she will stay for 8 weeks but she will stay 4 weeks for counseling and i will like to know if you can help her in one-on-one practice sessions. Her name is Joanne, she is 19 years old, i have someone that will always picks her up from home stay and drops her off for her practice and take her back to the home stay. So kindly let me know your charges cost per hour in order for me to arrange for her payment before she travels down to your area soon, not on insurance, private/self-pay only. She will be staying for 14 weeks, she will be available at any times/days schedules for the practice starting from Feb 25th, 2020. You can take her on any day convenient for you for 60 minutes practice a day, 2 time per week for 4 weeks. You can just take her at your convenient schedule. I hope to read back from you soon.
#407560 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:03 pm
Please help other victims by posting the scammer's new details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#422356 by qwerty123456 Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:31 am
Just received an almost identical email - but the name / email address is different:

[email protected]

Hi,

Hope you're well. I was wondering if you're taking referrals at the
moment? Please see below for details--Follow up if you happen to have
room in your practice.

I'd love to hear about your available date,
areas of practice,
specializing in working with,
years of experience,
costs per hour,
practice location,
your cancellation fee for each missed appointment, etc.
If not, I'd very much appreciate it if you could recommend someone else.

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your time.
Richard Bein