#290814 by mpantz Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:04 am
I feel your pain!

Just a note - I also called the bank that they wanted me to transfer the wire to put a fraud alert on it (I just called, asked for their fraud department and told them what happened). I don't know if that's someone else's account or what, but I figured I should at least make an attempt to stop these a-holes.

For the record, the account they gave me was to somewhere in Indiana.

Good luck at Wells Fargo.
Advertisement

#291222 by vonpaso xlura Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:49 pm
French-speaking West Africans do not speak with a French accent. A Béninois speaking French (or English) sounds a lot more like a Nigerian speaking English than like a French person speaking English.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#353312 by TSLowke Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:57 am
[email protected]
Copy or "morph" of [email protected]

Hello,

Thanks for the mail and Below is my company information, We are looking to become one of your product member in my country anId we are currently arranging to make payment with the use of our company credit card account details. I would like you to email me with more details on how you sell you product, such as stock list & availability or if you have a cataloque, brochure and price list where we can view your items and advise further.

Regards,
Lukas
Castle Ventures INC
S. Žukausko g. 2223, LT 1214 Vilnius Lithuania
+370 37 121213

Hello, I will like to place orders for some of your products, I will like t= o know if i can place orders with my credit card and if i can arrange pick = up from your store/warehouse by a private freight company. I will be lookin= g forward to your quick response soon. Thanks Lukas Castle lukascastle1012@= gmail.com