#288760 by mary896 Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:49 pm
Hey all, just want to share this latest scam since it could easily fool on online seller. This 'person' contacted us through our store's online customer inquiry form. Here's the detes including their response after we replied:

Submitted Information:
Name - Shigeru Ryan
Email - [email protected]

Dear sales, I want to place an order in your store,and I will like to know if you ship to JAPAN and my method of payment will be credit card. So please let me know if you can assist me with the order ,And please do not forget to include your web page in your replying back to my mail.I will await your prompt response as soon as you received this mail.

After replying to say we do ship to Japan:

Thanks for the mail here is the items needed mail below

Jasmine Pearls.............QTY 80
Organic Nilgiri With Coconut............QTY 50

MY DELIVERY ADDRESS
SDI Gotanda Bldg. 4F
7-13-6 Nishi-Gotanda
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0031

Also, I experience difficulties when it comes to getting orders to my address here in japan it would be best if you contact the shipper which i used in the past([email protected]) you can also notify them with my customerid# TW64HFB88T I will need you to obtain a quote and get back to me with:COST OF THE ORDER ,COST OF THE SHIPPING VIA PICKUP AND DROP SHIPPING TOTAL COST (ORDER + SHIPPING) Once i have these details, i will get back to you with my credit card details immediately.so you can charge and make the necessary shipping arrangements.

Run away everyone!!!!
Advertisement

#288761 by Bryon Williams Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:58 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

The scammer/thief wants to pay you with stolen credit cards then have you pay the fake shipper with cash (Western Union/Moneygram). His goal is to steal your money.

Stop all contact with the scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/