#297229 by Frost Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:31 am
Subject: Website Designer

Hello,

How are you doing today? my name is Frank williams I'm a retired Surgeon in the Army. Who Served in Iraq and Afghanistan, I read about your Web Design service on a business directory I would like to know if you can do Web Design for my new company and will you be able to get me an estimate? Also what to know if you accept all major type of credit card for payment? and also want you to get back to me so i give you my Website Design details and can i have your email address. Thanks i hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
Dr. Frank williams

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#297230 by Frost Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:32 am
Here is the job details

I have small scale business which i want to turn into large scale business now it located in TN and the company is based on Aviation Services such as Services for military and civil aviation, avionics sales, airport handling services so i need a best of the best layout design for it. Can you handle that for me ?. so i need you to check out this site but i need something more perfect than this if its possible. http://www.aviationservicesgroup.com.... the site would only be informational, so i need you to give me an estimate based on the site i gave you to check out, the estimate should include hosting and i want the same page as the site i gave you to check out and i have a private project consultant, he has the text content and the logos for the site.
Note:
1. I want the same number of pages with the example site i gave you to check excluding videos and blogs.
2. I want only English language
3. I don't have a domain yet but i want the domain name as aviexplore.com
4. you will be updating the site for me.
5. I will be proving the images, logos and content for the site.
6. I want the site up and running before ending of next month.
7. My budget is $5,000 to $7,500

Kindly get back to me with an estimate for the Web Design,
Your Full Name:
Shop Address:
Types Of Credit Card You do Accept:
Your Cell Phone #:(so we can communicate via text message:

Best Regards
Dr. Frank williams.
Details For Website Designer!!!

Commercial Real Estate Development such as purchasing, financing, developing, and then selling or leasing properties

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com