#300459 by anjaladee3 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 am
I RECONFIRM TO YOU BELOW AS THE SELECTED ITEMS/REQUIRED QUANTITY:

1. Vitamins & Supplements
Digestive Health

Brain Health
Required quantity:.......................4000units per each of the selected Brain Health Vitamins & Supplements

Multivitamin.......................................................1200units

Payment Terms:-
It may interest you to note that the organization makes an advance payment (Mobilization fee) of 70% of the contract sum by telegraphic transfer[T/T] and an irrevocable letter of credit[L/C] of 30% which has to be paid and confirmed by your bank before shipment/supply of your goods.

You are required to prepare the following tender documents and send to me by email attachment so that i will print them out and go for submission to the committee on your company's behalf.If there is any of the tender documents you find difficult to prepare, inform me to enable me give you suitable guide. The tender documents you should prepare are:-

1.Letter of Intent
2.Your Company Certificate of Incorporation
3. Proforma Invoice(FOB OR CIF)for the supply of your products.
The Port of Disembarkment Is Tema Wharf,Ghana.

ALL THESE DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED WITH BELOW CONTACT ADDRESS AS THE CONSIGNEE/PRIME BUYERS OF THE GOODS:-

GOVERNMENT OF GHANA
AFRICAN UNION DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION{AUDC}
OFFICE OF THE PROCUREMENT CHAIRMAN
NO.109 E,KOFI ANNAN AVENUE.
NORTH LEGON,ACCRA-GHANA
C/O DR.DOMINIC MUSTAPHA

Please remember to include my 1% commission while preparing your Proforma invoice which will only be paid to me by your company as soon as you receive your total sales value.

Send to me the following documents by email attachment so that i can print them out and go for submission to the contract committee on your company behalf.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Mr.James Ama
+233-232938168
Advertisement