#305898 by Mike Wilson Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:12 pm
Bill George [email protected]

Hello, this is Mr George, i have an event coming up Saturday the 24th of September 16th Marriage anniversary.
Kindly email me back with your menu or a link to your website so i can view the menu as soon as you can and place my order with you, and i am looking to have 80 guests. Also let me know if you accept credit card payments.

Presently right now out of state all bcus am down with the diagnosis of lung cancer and i just had a ear surgery so i was advice to stay off the phone but i wont mind emailing you my credit card details ..

Thank you once again, basically now am out of town. all because i was down with a diagnosis Cancer of lungs and with such will still need to undergo my surgery, i will give you my credit card to process for the full amount of the $1,198.15 as it is to secure and place the order ,but please i want you to kindly assist to charge my card for an additional amount of $1090 plus the $1,198.15 of your quote for the order,this $1090 is to cover the payment of the event planner and the pick up delivery scheduled to pick up the meals from your restaurant. I would have love to make the payment directly to them, but they dont have the credit card facility to accommodate.
Kindly email me back if this is okay with you and then i can proceed with the payment,and also i dont mind if there will be any additional charges to be incurred while doing this (GST). And more so i will email you the banking details of the event planner where you will transfer the fund

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement