#327932 by dasjemo Sun May 14, 2017 7:48 am
I tried to sell my iPhone 5s online, and I got this buyer.
She send me this email, and asking me to ship the phone.
The bank will credit my account only after shipment she says. Should I trust this

The Email goes like this..............

YOU ARE 100% PROTECTED

See full size image

The Wire Transfer Order from Wells Fargo Bank Online Banking has been Approved .
TRANSFER NUMBER :Status Done.

Dear Valued myName
This is to again inform you that we have received your payment of USD300.00 from the buyer of your Item,TASHA FREDERIC and the full payment would be transferred to your bank account below
------------------------------
TRANSACTION DETAILS

AUCTION AMOUNT USD300.00

SHIPPING FEES : INCLUDED

TOTAL AMOUNT : USD300.00

------------------------------ -

SELLER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCOUNT TITLE ACCOUNT NUMBER BANK AMOUNT EMAIL

myName myAccountNumber myBankname
USD300.00 [email protected]
BUYER'S ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCOUNT NAME ACCOUNT NUMBER BANK NAME ACCOUNT TYPE SWIFT CODE
TASHA FREDRIC 8070416302 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Current Account PNBPUS33XXX

BUYER'S SHIPPING INFORMATION
NAME ADDRESS CITY STATE ZIP CODE COUNTRY PHONE
ADEDOKUN
KAZEEM EMIOLA SANDSTR 38,64283,DARMSTADT DARMSTADT HESSEN 64283 GERMANY

We have completed the procedure of the transfer of the full payment of USD300 .00 into your bank account, but note that you have to SHIP the item and send us the shipping tracking number for confirmation, to finally deposit the full payment to your account.

***IMPORTANT NOTICE***

The transfer has been processed and approved and the funds has been debited to the buyer's account, but it shall not be credited to your account until you SHIP the product and send the shipping tracking number to us at this e-mail address: [email protected] . We are doing this to protect both the buyer and seller from fraud and the system is being used in compliance with the Consumer Protection Program®
Last edited by dasjemo on Sun May 14, 2017 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#327933 by Mike Wilson Sun May 14, 2017 7:57 am
It is 100% scam and they are just trying to steal your phone. Just ignore this criminal without telling them that you know it's a scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon