the question below.

1. Do you have a POS machine to charge credit card
2. Do you accept master and visa credit card payment
3. Do you accept private pick up by our forwarder
4. Can you send me your price sheet or cataloge

Kindly email me if this is possible to ship to Finland

Respectful,
Paul

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#332961 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:22 pm
subject: Re: Request for shipping quote

Dear Client.

Thank you for contacting Global Shipping Services . We do deliver to most country worldwide. So getting your shipment to your client won't be a problem we will handle the repackaging here in our end this is the rate for air freight from <snip> to Finland based on the information you have provided.

Shipping concerns
<snip description of box>

Pickup Address
<snip nonexistent address>

Deliver To :
Kalevankatu 33
00100 Helsinki, Finland

Air Freight/fuel surcharges and related charges $<snip>
Origin services : $<snip>
Iceland terminals : $<snip>
Customs clearance : $<snip>
Trucking/delivery : $<snip>

Via Air freight from Your office would be Total $<snip>

Pick up will be made by our agents after your payment is confirmed.We will need you to provide us with an estimate pick up date and time so that we can schedule a date and time for you before the items are ready for picked up as we normally have numerous shipping request. So i will like to inform you we only accept Bank transfer, Western Union for now prior to pick up and collection of package.so that we can settle The necessary tax and custom duties, this price includes insurance and all there duties, then we will get back to you with the necessary details.We have greatly reduce the price of your shipment.

For Further information do not hesitate to contact us ,

Best Regards,
Daniel Freeland
Managing Director

To ship a box of non-fragile goods less than an eighth my mass and volume one way to Finland, this scammer charges more than it would cost me to fly there and back. (I've snipped the exact numbers so that he can't identify me.)

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10