#333040 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Jeffory Evan <[email protected]>

i have small scale business which i want to turn into large scale business now it located in CA and the company is based on importing and exporting of Office Equipment such as Printer , Scanners,Laminating Machines and Dictation Machines so i need a best of the best layout design for it. Can you handle that for me ?. so i need you to check out this site but i need something more perfect than this
if its possible .https://avada .theme- fusion.com/classic-shop/... I have a graphic content creator that has the text content and logo for the site . the site would only
be informational, so i need you to give me an estimate.

I want the same number of pages with the example site i gave you to
check excluding videos and blogs.
2. I want only English language
3. I don't have a domain yet but i want the domain name as J.E.R.officeequipment.biz
4. you will be updating the site for me.
5. i will be proving the images, logos and content for the site.
6. i want the site up and running before ending of next 2 month.
7. My budget is $2000 to $5000
8 .give me your personal cell phone number
9. Are you the Owner

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#333045 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:37 pm
Scammer uses 347-913-3329 to send messages

This is a classic over payment scam where he will pay with a stolen credit card and hopes that you will send the money before you discover the fraud.

The favor i need from you is. i would give you my card info's to charge for $7000. so $2000 would be a down payment for my website design and the remaining $5000 you would help me send it to the project consultant that has the text content and the logo for my website so once he has the $5000 he would send the text content and logo needed for my website to you also the funds would be sent to him via cash deposit into his account sending of funds would be after funds clears into your account And also $200tip for your stress so i will be looking forward to read back from you

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon