My name is Figone Edward,I will like to Re-locate my Labradors dogs
to South Korea?Before i can give you the Labradors Dogs details,I
will like to know if you can handle the two Dogs Re-location in my
absent and let me know the types of credit card you accept as methods
of payment.

Best Regards
Figone Edward

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#379753 by EFLdub Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:32 am
Hi guys,
We received the following email today and thanks to your previous notification we were able to check it as a scam.

Subject: Pet/Furniture Re-location Inquiry

--
Hello Sir/Ma,
My name is Lawrence Figone Edward, I will like to Re-locate my Labradors dogs/New Furniture goods to South Korea?Before i can give you the Labradors Dogs/Furniture details,I will like to know if you can handle the two Dogs Furniture goods Re-location in my absent and let me know the types of credit card you accept as methods of payment.

Best Regards
Figone Edward
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#379754 by AlanJones Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:55 am
Thanks for posting. This scammer will use stolen credit cards and ask victims to charge extra to be sent to a 3rd party as a favour to him. He hopes that the extra amount is sent to the 3rd party before the fraudulent card charges are noticed and reversed by the real cardholder.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.