#334715 by Mike Wilson Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:04 pm
(551) 313-7835
(401) 375-0548
551-313-7835
401-375-0548

This time he claims to need a new roof. Any type of business can be a target of this scam. The scammer wants you to charge more to his stolen credit card than the cost of the work to be performed and have the over payment sent to a third party.

I would need a favor from you before making the payment.
me and my wife will need a favor from you the guy that want to take up my tiles work dont have a credit card merchant to charge my card.

more_vert
so i will like you to charge my card with $8000, $3000 your job and $5000 for him, so he get the materials and is Labor ,will send his account to you after you have charge my card. ones the money has being credited in your account.

William Burton Card Number : <removed card information> please note i will advice you charge the sum of $4,000.00 in two places that makes it total of $8,000.00 okay go ahead and charge successfully now

Just ignore these criminals and they will go away and look for another victim.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement