#337354 by hjkquinlan Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:05 pm
Here is his latest scam. He is operating as [email protected]
I have posted my entire conversation with him to see how he operates.

Scott Carter <[email protected]>

Dear
Tamper justice with mercy, If you decided not to proceed with this arrangement to me it will definitely be waste of efforts, so don't let my efforts be in vain. I wouldn't have included my daughter's traveling expenses into the check but it is U.S check and can only be cashed in U.S within 24 hours once place the deposit in the bank without any 6 weeks delay, With the counseling scheduled so soon, it would be much easier for my daughter and for her traveling plans, so, as soon as you receive the check, i implore you to go ahead and deposit it into your bank for clearing and send me a confirmation email for the counseling paid for so that i can provide you with the guardian's information to send the balance to him. I am very sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you, i want you to know that i am doing all i could to see that my daughter is under you for counseling. Please look out for the check and let me know as soon as you receive it and deposit.

Thank you, i look forward to meeting you soon!
Scott

Scott Carter < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. You are a good fit for my daughter's situations, my daughter is really committed to practice and you are the best suited to treating her. She is interested in the counseling and willing to participate and she has never had any counseling before. It is my pleasure to have her under you for counseling, i am doing all i could to make sure that my daughter see the best of you when she arrives there and you would enjoy meeting with her and counseling her, as needed. I got a confirmation from my customer this morning that a check has sent overnight delivery to your address, you will receive it any moment from tomorrow, i will need you to look out for it and once the payment is received, send me a confirmation email for the counseling paid for.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, my customer included my daughter's travel expenses to U.S into the Check sent to you which made it more than your fee we agreed on for 8 therapy sessions for my daughter, so once again i am very sorry for the inconvenience. My customer made me to understand that he included my daughter travel expenses into the Check to avoid delay in traveling plans and the problem of splitting the Check into two, since it is within U.S and also it is a check from an American bank. According to him, the Check will be cleared within 24 hours at your bank once you make deposit.

Once you receive the Check, deposit it into your bank for clearing and you are to take your own money for the counseling we agreed on and forward the remainder to my daughter's guardian that would be care for my daughter during her stay in your place and processing of all her air-ticket with the ticketing office for her trip to your place. Like i said, The remaining money sent to the guardian, will be for her trip to your place, feeding and other commissions. Hope i can trust you with the balance? I will also compensate you with extra $50 for your efforts and understanding. Hope i can trust you with the remainder of money?

I will be glad to hear back from you and I will want you to create a schedule that works for you and email me because she will be available at any time of the day. I hope she will see best of you?. I would be happy to discuss more prior our arrival in the Country. I look forward to hear back from you once this message received in order to be sure you got it.
Thank you for your understanding and consideration and we look forward to meet you soon!
Thank you for your consideration,
Scott

Subject: Therapy and payment,

Thanks for your email. Yes, my daughter agree to participate in counseling and it is her wish to have counseling with you. I am okay with the information given to me and about your fees is not too bad. I would be happy to have my daughter under your counseling. I will arrange for a home stay close to you where my daughter would be staying and can be coming to your place for the period of counseling in your area and i have someone that will always drive her to your location for the counseling and drive her back to home stay after counseling. I will talk more better with you prior our arrival in your place. As of the payment, I'm presently out of the Country, I'll make an arrangement with my Customer to make and mail a Bank Check for the full amount sent to you overnight delivery so we can be assured, I don't have access to a bank transfer nor have a pay pal account..So,i will be willing to pay for your fees by check at for the full amount for the counseling, since this requires honesty and transparency, and this would be the safest most secure way and you would receive the payment next 2 days...I will instruct my customer to make out a check in your full name for the total for 8 sessions (Twice weekly for 4 weeks) is $695, starting from Sept 5th, 2017.
So I would like you to give me your full name, contact address and your phone numbers so that I can instruct my customer to make out the certified check to you. Please get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I can know my stand.
Thank you,
Scott

Subject: Re: Private Practice

Due to current crisis here that affected my phone and my PC, my daughter should be there 45 minutes ahead of time to complete them. Please give me your costs.

My daughter will complete the treatment forms at 1st session, she should be there 25 minutes ahead of time to complete them. You are the appropriate therapist for my daughter, I apologize that my daughter will not be able to reach you via phone. I do not have a land line and my mobile is currently out of order. I too am hoping it will be fixed soon as waiting conformation from the mobile company. I am sorry for the frustration this may cause. I want you to know that my daughter will see you prior our arrival to talk about what course of action would be best for her. I want you to know that my daughter is coming over to your Country for an holiday and at the same time i will want her to get counseling one-on-one sessions with you when she arrives there, she is aware she will be attending counseling and she agrees with that, she will be available at any time schedules for counseling , so i will want you to create a schedule that will work best for you. She will be living close to your home, i have someone that will always drive her to your location for the counseling. I would be happy to discuss this in more details once we arrive in the Country. If you are ready to welcome her under your counseling, please give me your costs.

Thank you!

Thank you for the email. I am seeking for one-to-one individual counseling services for my daughter. I got your name while searching through your location for a private therapist, my daughter is coming to your area, she will stay for 4 weeks and i will like to know if you can help in counseling her one-on-one sessions. Her name is Katrina, she is 19 years old, i have someone that will always picks her up from home stay and drops her off for her counseling and take her back to the home stay. So kindly let me know your charges cost per hour in order for me to arrange for her payment before she travels down to your area soon, i did not have insurance that cover the cost. She will be staying for 4 weeks, she will be available at any times/days schedules for the counseling starting from Aug 23rd, 2017. You can take her on any day convenient for you for 60 minutes counseling a day, 2 time per week for 4 weeks. You can just take her at your convenient schedule. I hope to read back from you soon.
Thank you,
Scott

Subject: Private Practice

Dear,

My daughter is looking to Private Practice in your area and I'd love to hear about your available date, issues, specializing in working with, years experience,, costs per hour, practice location, etc. If not, I'd very much appreciate it if you could recommend someone else.

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

sincerely
Scott
Advertisement

#337358 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:27 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for your post. It will surely help others avoid his scam attempts.

hjkquinlan wrote:Here is his latest scam. He is operating as [email protected]
I have posted my entire conversation with him to see how he operates.

Scott Carter <[email protected]>

Dear
Tamper justice with mercy, If you decided not to proceed with this arrangement to me it will definitely be waste of efforts, so don't let my efforts be in vain. I wouldn't have included my daughter's traveling expenses into the check but it is U.S check and can only be cashed in U.S within 24 hours once place the deposit in the bank without any 6 weeks delay, With the counseling scheduled so soon, it would be much easier for my daughter and for her traveling plans, so, as soon as you receive the check, i implore you to go ahead and deposit it into your bank for clearing and send me a confirmation email for the counseling paid for so that i can provide you with the guardian's information to send the balance to him. I am very sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you, i want you to know that i am doing all i could to see that my daughter is under you for counseling. Please look out for the check and let me know as soon as you receive it and deposit.

Thank you, i look forward to meeting you soon!
Scott

Scott Carter < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. You are a good fit for my daughter's situations, my daughter is really committed to practice and you are the best suited to treating her. She is interested in the counseling and willing to participate and she has never had any counseling before. It is my pleasure to have her under you for counseling, i am doing all i could to make sure that my daughter see the best of you when she arrives there and you would enjoy meeting with her and counseling her, as needed. I got a confirmation from my customer this morning that a check has sent overnight delivery to your address, you will receive it any moment from tomorrow, i will need you to look out for it and once the payment is received, send me a confirmation email for the counseling paid for.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, my customer included my daughter's travel expenses to U.S into the Check sent to you which made it more than your fee we agreed on for 8 therapy sessions for my daughter, so once again i am very sorry for the inconvenience. My customer made me to understand that he included my daughter travel expenses into the Check to avoid delay in traveling plans and the problem of splitting the Check into two, since it is within U.S and also it is a check from an American bank. According to him, the Check will be cleared within 24 hours at your bank once you make deposit.

Once you receive the Check, deposit it into your bank for clearing and you are to take your own money for the counseling we agreed on and forward the remainder to my daughter's guardian that would be care for my daughter during her stay in your place and processing of all her air-ticket with the ticketing office for her trip to your place. Like i said, The remaining money sent to the guardian, will be for her trip to your place, feeding and other commissions. Hope i can trust you with the balance? I will also compensate you with extra $50 for your efforts and understanding. Hope i can trust you with the remainder of money?

I will be glad to hear back from you and I will want you to create a schedule that works for you and email me because she will be available at any time of the day. I hope she will see best of you?. I would be happy to discuss more prior our arrival in the Country. I look forward to hear back from you once this message received in order to be sure you got it.
Thank you for your understanding and consideration and we look forward to meet you soon!
Thank you for your consideration,
Scott

Subject: Therapy and payment,

Thanks for your email. Yes, my daughter agree to participate in counseling and it is her wish to have counseling with you. I am okay with the information given to me and about your fees is not too bad. I would be happy to have my daughter under your counseling. I will arrange for a home stay close to you where my daughter would be staying and can be coming to your place for the period of counseling in your area and i have someone that will always drive her to your location for the counseling and drive her back to home stay after counseling. I will talk more better with you prior our arrival in your place. As of the payment, I'm presently out of the Country, I'll make an arrangement with my Customer to make and mail a Bank Check for the full amount sent to you overnight delivery so we can be assured, I don't have access to a bank transfer nor have a pay pal account..So,i will be willing to pay for your fees by check at for the full amount for the counseling, since this requires honesty and transparency, and this would be the safest most secure way and you would receive the payment next 2 days...I will instruct my customer to make out a check in your full name for the total for 8 sessions (Twice weekly for 4 weeks) is $695, starting from Sept 5th, 2017.
So I would like you to give me your full name, contact address and your phone numbers so that I can instruct my customer to make out the certified check to you. Please get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that I can know my stand.
Thank you,
Scott

Due to current crisis here that affected my phone and my PC, my daughter should be there 45 minutes ahead of time to complete them. Please give me your costs.

My daughter will complete the treatment forms at 1st session, she should be there 25 minutes ahead of time to complete them. You are the appropriate therapist for my daughter, I apologize that my daughter will not be able to reach you via phone. I do not have a land line and my mobile is currently out of order. I too am hoping it will be fixed soon as waiting conformation from the mobile company. I am sorry for the frustration this may cause. I want you to know that my daughter will see you prior our arrival to talk about what course of action would be best for her. I want you to know that my daughter is coming over to your Country for an holiday and at the same time i will want her to get counseling one-on-one sessions with you when she arrives there, she is aware she will be attending counseling and she agrees with that, she will be available at any time schedules for counseling , so i will want you to create a schedule that will work best for you. She will be living close to your home, i have someone that will always drive her to your location for the counseling. I would be happy to discuss this in more details once we arrive in the Country. If you are ready to welcome her under your counseling, please give me your costs.

Thank you!

Thank you for the email. I am seeking for one-to-one individual counseling services for my daughter. I got your name while searching through your location for a private therapist, my daughter is coming to your area, she will stay for 4 weeks and i will like to know if you can help in counseling her one-on-one sessions. Her name is Katrina, she is 19 years old, i have someone that will always picks her up from home stay and drops her off for her counseling and take her back to the home stay. So kindly let me know your charges cost per hour in order for me to arrange for her payment before she travels down to your area soon, i did not have insurance that cover the cost. She will be staying for 4 weeks, she will be available at any times/days schedules for the counseling starting from Aug 23rd, 2017. You can take her on any day convenient for you for 60 minutes counseling a day, 2 time per week for 4 weeks. You can just take her at your convenient schedule. I hope to read back from you soon.
Thank you,
Scott

Subject: Private Practice

Dear,

My daughter is looking to Private Practice in your area and I'd love to hear about your available date, issues, specializing in working with, years experience,, costs per hour, practice location, etc. If not, I'd very much appreciate it if you could recommend someone else.

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

sincerely
Scott

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/