#338621 by Bryon Williams Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:29 pm
Subject: fitness

My name is Wendy Edwardo ,I am hearing impaired that is the reason why contact you through via email i want to make an appointment for personal fitness service for my family.I want you to get back to me with total estimate for 2 times in a wee training 6(Female) people for 4 weeks,And also want you to know that the ladies will be coming with their private bus and i'll appreciate if you can secure the appointment for my family at your gym or studio.Please kindly email me the major credit card that you accept for payment, and i will appreciate if you can get back to me with the following details below

Name :-----

Address:----

Cell phone #:----

Working time:------

Charges per person:----

I will be looking forward to hear from you any moment from now ,so that i can email you the name and age of the student. they are all family still i hear from you remain bless and have a nice day.

Thanks

Best Regards

Wendy Edwardo

Subject: Re: fitness

Hello

Thanks for the mail,i am so happy to hear from you.i want to make an appointment for personal fitness and service for my family.I want you to get back to me with total estimate for 2 times in a week training 6(Female) people for 4 weeks,And also want you to know that the ladies will be coming with their private bus and i'll appreciate if you can secure the appointment for my family at your gym or studio,,looking to hear form you

Here is the Name List of your students that will be coming for the training

& they all my family..Names : Pamela R. Porter ...(29 years old) Annie A.

Johnson... (25 years old) Jane E. Shaddix ... (27 years old) ...Kerry

Heather Porter 21 yrs....... ...Sandy Topkin 24 yrs... & Lind Murphy..They

all my family and just want to keep it during their holidays that is all.they are going to start their training 18th of Sep and I prefer Monday and Friday,both 11:45-12:45 for the ladies training session..is the date and time okay for you to train them in group together ? and 1-2 hrs is OK for training period per day

I will be looking forward to have the total estimates for the training and also let me know the major credit card that you accept for payment as soon as possible. till i hear from you remain bless and have a nice day.there Fitness goals are really in good form for now but they just only need to loss weight and put up some shape building back to normal shape, and also they need to build more strength.

N.B:--- i have discuss with a private bus driver that will bring the girls to Training for {4 weeks} and i did not mind paying any additional charge on this Transaction.

Thanks

Best Regards

Subject: Re: fitness

Hello
Many thanks for the mail and been honest and caring with me on this Training and i need you to bill my credit card for $2631.8 while you keep $1,116.80 as deposit and have the remaining $1495 send to the bus driver that is gonna bring them to your gym through cash deposit direct to his Bank Account cuz i don't have cash now with me and he also don't have credit card facility he only accept upfront cash payment for their service..is that okay now? and am dashing you $20 for ur stress and accepting my favor

I got an estimates of $1495 for the private bus driver that will be bringing the girls to training daily to complete 4 weeks so i will make the payment soon i am still at the hospital right now.. and will undergo a surgery in 2 days time. now but you will need to send the money to the driver first thing tomorrow morning so once he confirm the payment, he can bring my family to the training....

Actually all there Fitness goals are really in good form for now but they just only need to loss weight and put up some shape building back to normal shape, and also they need to build more strength...

N.B:--Am so sorry to inform you that i am under go surgery at the moment so am not coming for the Training and I.have forward your address to the bus driver at the moment .i did not mind any additional charges on this Transaction .

Thanks
Best Regards
Wendy Edwardo

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement