#340548 by AngryAussie Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:40 am
Targets computer repair businesses.
Is the same as this post viewtopic.php?f=43&t=144602 . Possibly the same scammer as wording is the same

Hello,

I will like to know if you're available to format and re-install my 3
laptops...kindly get back to me if you're available to the job and also do
let me know if you accept credit card as a mode of payment.

waiting to read from you soon

Thanks for your reply,

I am hearing impaired and I am at the hospital right now will undergo a surgery so this is the best way to communicate.

I just relocate down from NSW to WA and I am getting my belongings moved from my old apartment to my new home soon and have make adequate arrangement with the removalist time they will be delivering my belongings alongside with the laptops for the repairs. below is the job details:

Dell Laptop(window 7 professional,64-bit, 500 GB HDD, 4 GB RAM) [HDD Replacement]
Hp laptop (window 8, 750 GB HDD, 4 GB RAM,Intel® Core™ i3 processor ) [Format and install,backup required]
Lenovo laptop(window 8,64-bit,500GB HDD, 4GB RAM,Intel® Core™ i3 processor). [Format and install,backup required]and they all have 2 super speed 3.0 ports.

Let me know if you can handle this order, I have made adequate arrangement with the removalist that will be transporting my belongings plus the laptops from my old apartment to your work place for the repairs. I will be paying with my credit card, so what type of credit card do you accept for payment? So I would like you get back to me with the total cost estimate (quote) for the job so we can proceed.. The laptops will be moved to your work place on October 16 , how about that?
T
I await your urgent response.

Thank You
Advertisement