#347996 by AngryAussie Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:47 am
Reply-To: Joseph Thomas <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: treatment

Targeting Australian Computer Repair Businesses

Hello,

How are you doing? I will like to know if you do computer service repairs? Also do you accept credit card payment too. I will be expecting your reply back asap,thanks.

Hello,

I am alright with the cost. However, I am having a little challenge concerning the private Shipper fee that will be handling PC Desktops to your Place. I am still at the hospital and I need you to do me a favor. The private Shipper does not accept credit cards and requires payment upfront via direct deposit into his account.

I will like you to add an additional $3,000 to the total cost which you will charge on my credit card as payment for the private Shipper fee to those PC Desktops to your place and when payment clears into your account you will help me transfer the private Shipper fund to their bank account as their charges fee and handling the drop off & pickup too.

I would have preferred to sort his payment by myself but I am presently in the hospital scheduled for surgery for my hearing impaired condition.I am willing to pay you a tip of $100 for your time if you could assist with this favor. Kindly get back with the grand total cost if this is okay by you.
Advertisement