#354186 by TheScamHater Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:35 am
WARNING: AFTER THIS INITIAL FORMAT, THE SCAMMER THEN FOLLOW UP WITH AN EMAIL CONTAINING AN HARMFUL ATTACHMENT THAT WILL COMPROMISE YOUR COMPUTER. DO NOT OPEN ANY FILES SENT BY HIM

INQUIRY/REQUEST FOR QUOTATION.

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Mark Edelfelt and I'm contacting you on behalf of Kh Machinery Co. We are writing in to express our business interest in your company products.

Please send a copy of your latest catalogue to ([email protected]). I would also like to have an idea about the different models, features, and options.

Thank you in advance, It would be appreciated if you could also enlighten on other alternatives that might also suit our needs.

Thank you,

--
Mark Edelfelt
Customer Service Sales Representative

Kh Machinery Co
828 North Virgil Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029

P- (323) 916-9782
F- (323) 916-4710
Last edited by TheScamHater on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#354210 by TheScamHater Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:25 am
Please provide me a quote on new pricing and delivery on the attached Order List at your earliest convenience. If there is a chance for a price break on quantities, please include that, as well as any minimum order requirements.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks
Mark
[HARMFUL ATTACHMENT WITH VIRUS ATTACHED BELOW]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud