#354996 by christajk Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:50 pm
[email protected] contacted my business wanting to purchase items and ship using her freight "shipper". This obviously raised a huge red flag and I didn't continue contact:

Hello,
Thanks for your reply back with the total quote of my order,I really appreciate you getting back to me, We have experienced lots of difficulties when it comes to receiving shipment to our address here , We're located in a very remote area of the city, which cause us a lot of hindrance in receiving shipment in the past. I want you to contact my shipper which i use every time i purchase order worldwide via the below e-mail address about my order. Once I have these details, I will get back to you with my credit card details immediately for payment. [email protected] with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #PAG2474295SCT. They will deliver the shipment to my door,their cost will include the custom clearance and handling cost with my order. They will come pick my order up at your location when the shipment is ready. I will need you to obtain a quote and tell them that i want to Insure the package and I will like you to get back to me with overall cost of the items with the details from my shipper

kind Regards.
Advertisement

#367023 by tangerine2000 Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:06 am
Thank you so much for sharing this as she has also contacted me last week asking to do the same thing!
Years ago when I was with Etsy, they warned that any customer wanting to use this type of shipping method was always a scam.
I wish people would spend time looking for jobs than trying to scam those that work hard!