#372252 by fluffycloud Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:17 am
This email was forwarded to me by my boss so it is not possible to get the header. She asked me to reply because she thought this is genuine. I thought this is scam. Do you think I should reply?
------

Subject: dear Sir/Madam
To:
Date: Friday, 24/08/2018 5:32 PM

dear Sir/Madam

I would like to send you a request for quotation. Please send me your brochure, a product catalogue and price details. Please send me the contact details of your nearest sales office to Lome Togo.

I will like to build a long term business relationship with your company to develop market for your products in Togo and other neighboring countries with potentials.

Hope this is the start of a long term mutual business relationship with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Matthieu Ayité
ESPACE CONSULT ET LOGISTIQUE SARL
02 BP : 1045 Lomé-TOGO
Rue prolongée de la mosquée, Agoè-cacaveli
Tel: (+ 228 ) 70 02 92 24
(+ 228) 79 76 08 73
E-Mail: [email protected]

Just to let you know, all the emails I have posted here are forwarded or CCed by my boss. Therefore it is not possible to get the header. I thought my boss is paranoid but don't know why my boss trusted these emails so much. Business-starved, maybe?
Advertisement

#372253 by AlanJones Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:33 am
It's a scam. The best thing to do is delete it and don't reply.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.