#384199 by Michelle Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:20 am

Dear sir/madam,

My name is Robare Lare (Mr), Business Development Manager of LAROBARE INTERNATIONALE SARL - Togo. I got your contact through my search for a reliable supplier.

I am seeking for manufacturers and suppliers who would be interested to supply their products at a competitive prices and on contract basis. I wish to know if your company can participate in International supply contract as there are great opportunities that need your products in large quantities.

I would like to request a Catalog or Brochure of your products, their availability and Ex-Works or FOB prices for purchase consideration. Also send us your business policies including payment terms and discount availability.

We are looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Robare Lare
Business Development Manager
LAROBARE INTERNATIONALE SARL
105 Avépozo,04 BP 353, Lomé - Togo.
Tel: +22898902103
Email: [email protected]

Advertisement

#384200 by Michelle Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:26 am

Dear Sir/Ma,

Good day to you.

We have printed and submitted your documents at The ECOWAS in Lome since last week, after reviewing the whole documents, to make sure that there was no mistake.

[email protected]

[email protected]

The Chairman received it and told me that he will contact you soon by email to discuss more on the contract with you.

Sir, Now that your document has been submitted at the The ECOWAS office ,

the officer in charge of the purchase will be contacting your office for their final approval of the order to your company anytime this week.

Once again I want to assure that we will use all our contact in the ECOWAS to

ensure this supply is given to your reputable firm for our mutual benefit now and in the nearest future.

Always keep us posted of every of your communication with the ECOWAS for our follow up and rest of mind.

Please check your inbox and spam folder from time to time, and always reply and call them, as soon as the ECOWAS office contacted you, just to know when the contract will be sign and for the release of your payment. Make sure you give prompt attention to any email received from the ECOWAS

Feel free to call me on my mobile number Tel: +228 79986384

The Chairman of the contract award committee has promised me that he will contact you soon, to discuss on the contract with you...

Remember to Always keep us posted of every of your communication with the ECOWAS for our follow up and rest of mind, as soon as you hear from them this week.

Yours faithfully,

LARE