Subject: Hello Friend
IP: 221.203.169.50

Engr. Terry Glenn
261 Washington Street, Suite 481
Atlanta, Georgia 30334
Email: [email protected]
http://www.amecfw.com

Dear Friend

I am Engr. Terry Glenn from United State Of America,chairman contract award committee for the AMECFW PLC petroleum special trust fund project, I know these letters will come to you as a surprise since you do not know me in person please bear with us,We are in search for a reliable and honest partner in your country that we can entrust for an Establishment of Business transaction.

You should know in every partnership what matters most is Honesty and Confidentiality of both parties.I will explain more details about this transactions to you as soon as you show more interest and If this proposal do interests you, please do not hesitate to call me on my above telephone number for more clarifications or to my email my private email: [email protected] if you are interested.

Please as a matter of urgency with below information's needed from you to enable me contact you back for more details about this lucrative Business Transactions if you are not in position to call out.

1) Your Full name and Address
2) Contact phone and fax numbers

I await your urgent reply.

Thanks for your kindness

Best Regard

Engr. Terry Glenn
Email: [email protected]

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement