#432893 by AlanJones Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:33 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: lunch and dinner booking
Tel. No.: +447570387164

Hello,

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to make a five days reservation for both lunch and dinner at your restaurant for two batches of our Amateur Cricket Team from Northampton,
the United Kingdom visiting your area on a training tour that also doubles as a trial for new entrants. As part of the relaxation, we hope to consume a 3-
course meal [Appetizer (Soup/Salad), Main course, and Dessert/pudding] following our daily training course in your area in the month of July,2022. We do
not currently have the means to provide our own catering, hence we are contacting your restaurant in regards to the good reviews/ratings, to see if you
can serve us the requested meals. The two separate dates in the month of July for our team's Junior and Senior Cricketers are as stated below:

First Batch (the senior team) booking/reservation dates will be as follows:

* Dates: 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st July (5 days)
* Time: 1:30 pm (lunch) and 7:30 pm (dinner)
* Number of guests: 18 (eighteen guests only)
* Reservation period: lunch and dinner in your restaurant
* Our meal budget per person per meal is between €35 euros - €85 euros (without drinks)
* They can be seated on separate tables to ensure the Covid-19 social distance rule

Second Batch (the junior team) booking/reservation dates will be as follows:

* Dates: 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th July (5 days)
* Time: 1:30 pm (lunch) and 7:30 pm (dinner)
* Number of guests: 16 (sixteen guests only)
* Reservation period: lunch and dinner in your restaurant
* Our meal budget per person per meal is between €35 euros - €85 euros (without drinks)
* They can be seated on separate tables to ensure the Covid-19 social distance rule

Let me know if the above dates are available for both batches for either lunch or dinner or both as the case may be in your restaurant. If your
restaurant does not serve lunch, kindly revert back to me with only the proposed dinner menu and total cost. Any suggestion on the menu will be
appreciated since it would be our first time coming to your restaurant. We have no special dietary,no allergy, non-smokers,and no accommodation in this
budget. Plans for the location of our accommodation will have proximity to your restaurant and will be properly taken care of by our tour guide who will
give the details to you when all is concluded.

We are flexible with any good food or menu so let your restaurant's Chef go ahead and propose a nice menu suitable for athletes on those dates then get
back to me. I hope this will be done without delay to enable us to forward your quota to our financial department in charge of the trip to facilitate the
approval process. Your cost estimate should include all taxes and service charges if applicable except drinks which will be paid for at your place by us.
I request for any discount attached to my reservation to be reflected in your quotation. If there are other options that might be of benefit, please feel
free to contact me as soon as possible. Thank you for the anticipated prompt assistance and kindly confirm receipt of this letter and implementation of
my request. Do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp me on the number below during regular office hours for further clarification. I look forward to the event
and am eagerly anticipating the delicious meals and good relaxation time.

Sincerely yours,

--
Anthony Rehman.

The County Ground,
Abington Ave,
Northampton NN1 4PR,
United Kingdom.

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 7570 387164 (Whatsup Only)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement