#186104 by Jillian Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:10 pm
This "company" posts a negative review of your business on Complaintsboard and then sends you an offer for their "service" to help fix your internet reputation. It's not only extortion, it's rather obvious.

The irony is this company is listed on Complaintsboard: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 93439.html

Thanks for reporting your scam directly to us, Allyson Legendre. :lol:

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 3:22 AM, Allyson Legendre <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
fraudwatchers.org

Your company has a Complaint in the first pages of Google search results and it might affect your online reputation. This is the link to that report:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 96059.html

People don’t ask for character references anymore, they ask Google. And what Google shows people — accurate or not — is your reputation.

Bad search results can be a real problem.

Unfavorable search results influence how recruiters, insurance companies, loan officers, potential clients and business partners, and even romantic interests view you.
Why reputation matters

Misleading, inaccurate or negative links in your search results adversely affect the impression you make when people ‘Google’ you and can materially impact you or your business.
How we can help

Our reputation web-services help you look your best when others search for you by promoting accurate information and burying misleading materials.

We make it so people will only see good links about you when they search your name. We have an easy sign-up process and accept credit cards online.

Any business can afford our service starting from only $149 per month...

Don’t let the internet scare off your customers! How many positive links do you have in first pages of Google? We can improve your image!

Is your online reputation worth $149 Per Month?

Visit: http://www.repairmybrand.com/

Phone: (321) 327-9428

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
Advertisement

#186139 by Jillian Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:19 am
Coinpuppy: We are always happy to have members participate here, and you are more than welcome, but this is not a general discussion board intended for chit chat. Making random comments like this simply clutters up the board and detracts from the information intended to help people. Please do contribute when you have relevant information, but I request that you refrain from posting casual comments such at this. Please let me know if you have any questions, or aren't clear how you can most effectively contribute. Thanks!

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#186163 by AlanJones Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:55 am
Hello,

This is Alex, with Elite SEO, we deal in pushing down online complaints and promoting companies on Google. You contacted my colleague Allyson after she notified you about some negative links showing up online about your company.
Here is your reply:

"XXX"

My company deals in burying this type of complaints as far as you want them in Google,so potential clients of yours do not see them up there and only read positive information about your company.

If you think this service is suited for you, here are two of our packages that will work in your case:

-149$ per month package,which includes 10 positive reviews posted about your business on the major review sites and 150 backlinks that we place in blogs in order to push down unwanted information.The estimated time of work with this package in your case is 7,8 months so we can get the results we want.

-500$ per month package which enables us to buy,built and promote 4 websites for your company,post 20 positive reviews each month and 400 backlinks.The estimated time of work would be 5,6 months with this package,because the websites that we create help us get control of what is posted in the first pages of Google about your company,so it works faster.Websites are the links that get to the first page really fast and stay there a very long time.

We also have bigger packages,but I would recommend the 500$ package,because it solves both problems:pushing down online complaints and also promoting the business online

So, if any these packages sound good, please let me know and I can guide you to the next step.

Thank you,
Alex-Support Dept.

So basically, to save your reputation, they post fake positive reviews about your business (which is actually illegal in some countries - UK being one) and spammy links on blogs.

Their "positive" action is likely to cost your reputation more than their one fake review.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 85.186.188.19
Originating ISP: Upc Romania Srl
City: Suceava
Country of Origin: Romania
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

I'm thinking this looks like a fake site Jillian :wink:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206721 by Don J Williams Jr Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:57 pm
I have just been the victim of this scam today!

here is the email I received

Sent: Thu 6/19/14 6:51 AM
To: <removed> MW
You have a new message:
Via:
Message Details:
Name : Brooke Hoffmank
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 3213279428
Subject : You have complaints !
Message : Hello, Williams Family Businesses We want to inform you that we found a Complaint about your company in the first pages of Google search results. We monitor complaint sites and email our contact list when we see online complaints ranking high on Google. This is the link to the report: http://ww w.ripoffreport.com/r/williams-family-businesses/-ishpeming-michigan-49849/williams-family-businesses-don-williams-jr-investor-beware-ishpeming-michigan-1155747 How many sales or leads are you losing because of these unfounded online complaints? We can help your company regain lost revenue and sales. Why reputation matters Postings whether true or false will affect how new prospective clients view your business. The postings impact the dollars you spend to promote your practice on the internet. How we can help Our reputation management service can help you push down unwanted online complaints and negative reviews. We are offering free consultations for the next 3 days to small businesses and individuals. Our service is designed to bury online complaints, ripoff reports, complaintsboard, yelp reviews, scam links, and more. Our Search Engine Optimization technicians have years of experience from which you can benefit and help your business standout on the internet. Visit us online: http://repairgoogle.com Phone: (321) 327-9428 Google (Search) Your Name or Company Name Today!
Sent on: 19 June, 2014
Thank you for using Wix.com!

These people actually wrote a false report about me on Ripoff Report after looking at my site for ammunition and then emailed me thinking that I would freak out and hire them to take it off which ripoff report never does. I might add this report (and only report) was made yesterday. Dang no matter where you turn you have scam artists and shady people around I hope you don't fall victim BEWARE!
#337092 by Mike Wilson Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:41 am
The scam is still alive.
Rachael Logan [email protected]
http://repairgoogle.com

While claiming to be able to remove a negative review from the internet their own site is listed on ripoffreport,

Hello,

We want to inform you that we found a Complaint about your company in the first pages of Google search results. We monitor complaint sites and email our contact list when we see online complaints ranking high on Google.

This is the link to the report:

How many sales or leads are you losing because of these unfounded online complaints? We can help your company regain lost revenue and sales.

Why reputation matters

Postings whether true or false will affect how new prospective clients view your business. The postings impact the dollars you spend to promote your practice on the internet.

How we can help

Our reputation management service can help you push down unwanted online complaints and negative reviews. We are offering free consultations for the next 3 days to small businesses and individuals. Our service is designed to bury online complaints, ripoff reports, complaintsboard, yelp reviews, scam links, and more. Our Search Engine Optimization technicians have years of experience from which you can benefit and help your business standout on the internet.

Visit us online: http://repairgoogle.com

Google (Search) Your Name or Company Name Today!

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon