Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246849 by girlnextdoor Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:58 pm
Hello everyone!!.I met a guy named jonas Clinton in a dating site.He told me he is an air force.I want to share it here all the mails that he send me,so at least anyone who will search hes name will know that he is a scam.At first,I believe all the things that he told me,.but thanks to this site that I found it out that he is really a scam.He told me that he send me a gift or a package.But when the package arrive at the manila airport,someone send me and email that telling me that the package wont be arrive on me If I wont pay the tax worth of 35,250 pesos..So I told him I cant take the package because I dont have a money,maybe it will send it back to him.And until now he is sending me mail,I never told him that I already know that he is a scam..I just ignore his mail.
Advertisement

#246915 by Tim Atem Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:30 am
Thank you for sharing and I'm glad you were able ti find out the scam before losing any money.

There was no package at the airport. That itself was another scam just to get you to pay money. The email came from either same person that was pretending to be the soldier, or one of his gang. He was not at the airport, he was more than likely at the internet cafe still in West Africa.

Please post any emails you can, with headers (remove your personal information) and any names/email address your scammer has used. This could prevent another victim from falling for the scam.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#246928 by girlnextdoor Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:24 am
(this is the email that he sent me)

jonas clinton
Apr 5

to me
Dear Future Wife

Honey, please don't feel bad if am so much late reply i was in Iraq we fighting with Isis i don't have chance to open my email do my location area please i hope you do understand me please i have no other woman in my life i have make up my mind to settle down with you I love you. All of you. Today, yesterday, and forever. There’s nothing in this world that could make me stop loving you. Always and forever

You mean everything to me since you come into my life. I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring everlasting joy and comfort to me. Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you. please don't feel bad am so much delay reply your email. i have no signal in my location area that is why am late reply you.

When is your birth date? I really want you to get to know my family as I have told my mum about you already and she is quite skeptical, but truly want to meet you. For me, I am convinced about you as since I saw you one with good attribute and respect, which is not common with most ladies.

Regarding your visitation to united state, I will get your visa and provide your round trip ticket o.k. will be travelling Syria next weekend and will find time to buy some gift items and rose flower and send to you through company Please provide me your full name and receiving mailing address and your phone number so I can address the parcel to you
I have not seen any reason to stay away from you since the past few days because I always remember you and think about you despite the distance that separates the both of us. Nonetheless, distance is nothing to me, as far as I am concerned it’s not enough barrier to stop love as far as it develops.

Please let me hear from you as soon as possible. You made my life easier with the softness of your eyes. I hope you had an amazing time on our last minute trip to Destin. It was great to be able to get away with you, even if just for a couple days. You truly do mean the world to me. If you cool only see into my soul and see how happy you make me, you’d understand why I want you to feel the same happiness without guilt. You should be able to be happy. I love you so very much, my beautiful angel.
Love,

Your Future Husband
#246931 by girlnextdoor Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:29 am
(another ema8il from him)

Sweetheart

how are you and your family i hope everyone is great .I always wanted to tell you that you have really changed my life. I have learnt to smile, feel the beautiful wind brushing my cheeks, and feel the touch of the raindrops. It's all because of you that I have started noticing the happiness that exists around me. I really don't know, from how and from where, you have become a part of my life. All I know is that I can't think of my live without you. And, I want to say that I love you my darling. I promise to always be here for you, to cherish you and to love you wholeheartedly. I promise to be a loyal and loving husband for all the rest of my days. I promise to love you always!!

Please am very sorry for not being online for few days I hope you understand me I don’t have a good signal in my location that is why am late replying you I have sent to you the following items I bought for you; please let me know when you receive it. Were ever I am; I will strife to be in touch with you. please always track the packages to know when it arrived at your home country the air waybill is with the cargo company when them arrived at your home them will give you the air waybill . Though there are no words that can really describe how much you mean to me, I'm writing this letter as a feeble attempt to declare my love for you

1. One apple laptop
2. Wristwatches, Swiss Made.
3. Rose flower and Saudi gold 24k
4. Sony bra via 52 inch
5 Samsung Galaxy note 5 best model
6. visa invitation latter
7. Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 5
8. Nikon D800 SLR Digital Camera
9 Citibank ATM card

Please most importantly, I enclose for you the sum of (21,800 euro) Starlings, which I fix inside the tv, when you get the parcel, open the tv and you will find were I hide the ,21,800 euro, and please manage it and buy yourself few other things you may need and fix all your home problem and fix your house my coming over there to meet you and your family'' I will be with you this coming may 25 I will be together with your family also if is possible we can married so that I can file your document at my embassy because I want you to be with me at my home as soon as possible I have being alone for 12 years. honey I included my ATM card for the packages please safe it for me that is my life. the reason why I send you the money in this way is because united state government law sign a new law said there is no US law enforcement will not send money out of country except when they're retired.

I did not notify the global cargo express that I put the money inside the tv. The Company I used send you the parcel is (www.worldwideglobalcargo.com)and I was told it will deliver to you within 3-4 days. honey this is the tracking number ((8456398767543) please you have to tracking the parcel everyday to know the location’s of the parcel so that you will know when it will arrived over there in your country please always update so that when the cargo company arrived at your home them will see you. please always remember me in your prayer my job is very dangerous I hope you will remain as you are till we meet in person.

I may not be online all the time because of my location area I will travelling from Syria via Iraq next tomorrow we have new airstrike bombing at Syria please always track the parcel to know the location and when it will arrived. Please make sure you delete all your account in dating site do not chat another man. I may monitor your system from here,, if I find out you chat another man it will destroy our relationship. I will cancel everything about you and me so you better be careful I hate a woman who go with a lot of man.

I thank God for your life and I know we will have the opportunity to meet each other soon, please remember me in your prayers and remain bless. oh I forget to let you know that I forget the air waybill at global cargo express office I try to contact them to inform them that I forget my air waybill at the office but them said when they arrived in your home country Upon delivery the parcel them will give you the air waybill. Honey I tell my daughter that I want send a gift to you she gave me Samsung galaxy to give to you as her own gift to you my family love you so much because am proud of you all the time when I talk about you with them.

honey keep your tracking number well I have to stop here please I may make mistake by some words typing message am in hurry I don’t have much time am rushing to fixing my things I hope you understand me let me hear from you soon as possible I love you please regards me with your family GOD bless you please do not be a talkative to people don't know well specially your neighbors till am arrived in your home country I say this for my safety Asia people talk so much hope you do understand me. I hope you will not misunderstanding me.

I think about the time before you were a part of my life. I remember being aimlessly drifting from one place to another, for I was bereft a cause in my life. Along came you and from that day forth everything changed. You have given me so much that I can never pay you back and I know that I can only spend my lifetime loving you and make you feel safe and secure in my arms. I know that you are that once in a lifetime gift that is bestowed upon lucky ones from heaven above and you mean the world to me

I look back on us and I know for a fact that you were all that I needed to truly feel complete. You have filled my life with so many colors that it is hard to keep track of all the joys you bring. Sometimes when you are not aware of it, I look at you and think to myself "How lucky could I possibly be, to have you?" I do not say this to flatter you, but I say this to let you know that love is something that means you now, and it will always be so.

Since the day you entered into my life, my life has been ceaselessly full of wonders. You have showed me the true meaning of life and happiness that comes with having a person by your side who loves you regardless of any pains and troubles that life has to offer you. You complete me and for that I yours forevermore. I will stop here please always remember me in your prayer let me hear from you as soon as possible

SENDER NAME ;
CAPT JONAS CLINTON
602 North Franklin Watkins Glen, NY 14891 united state
PHONE; +19173415713
ZIP CODE;10065
#246932 by girlnextdoor Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:31 am
(another email from him)

Sweetheart

how are you and your family i hope everyone is great .I always wanted to tell you that you have really changed my life. I have learnt to smile, feel the beautiful wind brushing my cheeks, and feel the touch of the raindrops. It's all because of you that I have started noticing the happiness that exists around me. I really don't know, from how and from where, you have become a part of my life. All I know is that I can't think of my live without you. And, I want to say that I love you my darling. I promise to always be here for you, to cherish you and to love you wholeheartedly. I promise to be a loyal and loving husband for all the rest of my days. I promise to love you always!!

Please am very sorry for not being online for few days I hope you understand me I don’t have a good signal in my location that is why am late replying you I have sent to you the following items I bought for you; please let me know when you receive it. Were ever I am; I will strife to be in touch with you. please always track the packages to know when it arrived at your home country the air waybill is with the cargo company when them arrived at your home them will give you the air waybill . Though there are no words that can really describe how much you mean to me, I'm writing this letter as a feeble attempt to declare my love for you

1. One apple laptop
2. Wristwatches, Swiss Made.
3. Rose flower and Saudi gold 24k
4. Sony bra via 52 inch
5 Samsung Galaxy note 5 best model
6. visa invitation latter
7. Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 5
8. Nikon D800 SLR Digital Camera
9 Citibank ATM card

Please most importantly, I enclose for you the sum of (21,800 euro) Starlings, which I fix inside the tv, when you get the parcel, open the tv and you will find were I hide the ,21,800 euro, and please manage it and buy yourself few other things you may need and fix all your home problem and fix your house my coming over there to meet you and your family'' I will be with you this coming may 25 I will be together with your family also if is possible we can married so that I can file your document at my embassy because I want you to be with me at my home as soon as possible I have being alone for 12 years. honey I included my ATM card for the packages please safe it for me that is my life. the reason why I send you the money in this way is because united state government law sign a new law said there is no US law enforcement will not send money out of country except when they're retired.

I did not notify the global cargo express that I put the money inside the tv. The Company I used send you the parcel is (www.worldwideglobalcargo.com)and I was told it will deliver to you within 3-4 days. honey this is the tracking number ((8456398767543) please you have to tracking the parcel everyday to know the location’s of the parcel so that you will know when it will arrived over there in your country please always update so that when the cargo company arrived at your home them will see you. please always remember me in your prayer my job is very dangerous I hope you will remain as you are till we meet in person.

I may not be online all the time because of my location area I will travelling from Syria via Iraq next tomorrow we have new airstrike bombing at Syria please always track the parcel to know the location and when it will arrived. Please make sure you delete all your account in dating site do not chat another man. I may monitor your system from here,, if I find out you chat another man it will destroy our relationship. I will cancel everything about you and me so you better be careful I hate a woman who go with a lot of man.

I thank God for your life and I know we will have the opportunity to meet each other soon, please remember me in your prayers and remain bless. oh I forget to let you know that I forget the air waybill at global cargo express office I try to contact them to inform them that I forget my air waybill at the office but them said when they arrived in your home country Upon delivery the parcel them will give you the air waybill. Honey I tell my daughter that I want send a gift to you she gave me Samsung galaxy to give to you as her own gift to you my family love you so much because am proud of you all the time when I talk about you with them.

honey keep your tracking number well I have to stop here please I may make mistake by some words typing message am in hurry I don’t have much time am rushing to fixing my things I hope you understand me let me hear from you soon as possible I love you please regards me with your family GOD bless you please do not be a talkative to people don't know well specially your neighbors till am arrived in your home country I say this for my safety Asia people talk so much hope you do understand me. I hope you will not misunderstanding me.

I think about the time before you were a part of my life. I remember being aimlessly drifting from one place to another, for I was bereft a cause in my life. Along came you and from that day forth everything changed. You have given me so much that I can never pay you back and I know that I can only spend my lifetime loving you and make you feel safe and secure in my arms. I know that you are that once in a lifetime gift that is bestowed upon lucky ones from heaven above and you mean the world to me

I look back on us and I know for a fact that you were all that I needed to truly feel complete. You have filled my life with so many colors that it is hard to keep track of all the joys you bring. Sometimes when you are not aware of it, I look at you and think to myself "How lucky could I possibly be, to have you?" I do not say this to flatter you, but I say this to let you know that love is something that means you now, and it will always be so.

Since the day you entered into my life, my life has been ceaselessly full of wonders. You have showed me the true meaning of life and happiness that comes with having a person by your side who loves you regardless of any pains and troubles that life has to offer you. You complete me and for that I yours forevermore. I will stop here please always remember me in your prayer let me hear from you as soon as possible

SENDER NAME ;
CAPT JONAS CLINTON
602 North Franklin Watkins Glen, NY 14891 united state
PHONE; +19173415713
ZIP CODE;10065
#246933 by girlnextdoor Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:35 am
20 Attachments

Preview attachment apple laptop best model.jpg

apple laptop best model.jpg
Preview attachment apple laptop.jpg

apple laptop.jpg
Preview attachment best model apple (1).jpg

best model apple (1).jpg
Preview attachment Brand new Apple iphone 6.jpg

Brand new Apple iphone 6.jpg
Preview attachment SONY BRAVIA 52 INCH (1) (1).jpg

SONY BRAVIA 52 INCH (1) (1).jpg
Preview attachment Nikon D800 SLR Digital Camera ,,.jpg

Nikon D800 SLR Digital Camera ,,.jpg
Preview attachment packages included gold etc.JPG

packages included gold etc.JPG
Preview attachment FOR YOU.jpg

FOR YOU.jpg
Preview attachment ipone5 (1).jpeg

ipone5 (1).jpeg
Preview attachment japan gold 24k (1).jpg

japan gold 24k (1).jpg
Preview attachment TO MY LOVELY WIFE.jpg

TO MY LOVELY WIFE.jpg
Preview attachment Samsung-galaxy-s5 (1).jpg

Samsung-galaxy-s5 (1).jpg
Preview attachment my beloved wife (2).JPG

my beloved wife (2).JPG
Preview attachment my lovely heart (3).jpg

my lovely heart (3).jpg
Preview attachment original-beans-chocolate.jpg

original-beans-chocolate.jpg
Preview attachment PARCEL FOR MY WIFE.jpg

PARCEL FOR MY WIFE.jpg
Preview attachment Nikon D800 SLR Digital Camera ,,, (1).jpg

Nikon D800 SLR Digital Camera ,,, (1).jpg
Preview attachment Nikon D800 SLR Digital Camera.jpg

Nikon D800 SLR Digital Camera.jpg
Preview attachment MY ATM CARD capt jonas clinton.jpg

MY ATM CARD capt jonas clinton.jpg
55 KB
Preview attachment MY ATM.jpg

MY ATM.jpg
#246936 by girlnextdoor Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:45 am
(this is the email of the so called global cargo to me)

This is global cargo express international wish to inform you that your parcel has arrived the Philippines but still on hold for tax fee via ninoy aquino international airport you need to clear your tax fee before we can forward your parcel to your destination. kindly follow up your parcel let us hear from you a soon as possible.

The purpose of this letter is to follow up with you regarding payment of your parcel In order to keep your parcel in good standing and to avoid additional charges, please remit payment as soon as possible so that your parcel will forwarded to you. If you have already made payment. you need to contact our clearance agent and inform her of the bank deposit.

Your tax fee amount is (35,250 pesos). your parcel weight is 200 kilos please do not delay tax settlement feeso that our clearance agent will be able to clear the parcel on time and forward it to you.

For more info please .call TEL; 02-5433125/ or MOBILE; (09172479356 globe /09128323220.smart ) your parcel will deliver to you as soon as possible your payment settlement is done we only have two days to keep your packages to our warehouse ,after which it may be return back to the sender.
Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt reply.

Regards,

(insert your mail here for a notice or call)
First Name Last Name, Title

The requested fee is payable is through via bank to bank
ACCOUNT NAME; Sheryl Jane r camara
ACCOUNT NUMBER; (002500401193) BDO
#246938 by girlnextdoor Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:08 pm
I want this to share here,because this may help to others,.Scamwarmers help me a lot,I almost lost my money If i didnt see this site.But after I read the post and topics and scan here,I just realize that the other email that the scammer send me is just the same email that was shared and posted here.Thanks to scamwarmers. The scammer or the guy whos using the name jonas clinton is still sending me mail and calling me until now,
I told him I dont have the money,so I cant take his package.But he send me this mail..
and he call me,sounds weird but he really sounds not american guy,the way he talk..

jonas clinton
2:48 AM (21 hours ago)

to me
i have contact a friend of mine who is on holidays i ask some help from him, he promise me to send 400$ tomorrow try yor possible best look for remain balance ok
#246942 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:54 pm
Thanks for posting all of the content. What email addresses does the scammer use? Other victims may well search for them, so posting them will help them avoid being scammed.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#246943 by AlanJones Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:58 pm
worldwideglobalcargo.com is a fake courier website set up earlier this month

Domain Name: WORLDWIDEGLOBALCARGO.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS5.HOSTOOPLE.COM
Name Server: NS6.HOSTOOPLE.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 08-apr-2015
Creation Date: 08-apr-2015
Expiration Date: 08-apr-2016

Domain Name: WORLDWIDEGLOBALCARGO.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1917448332_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-04-08T07:57:48Z
Creation Date: 2015-04-08T07:57:48Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-04-08T07:57:48Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Henry Johnson
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Manila
Registrant City: MAnila
Registrant State/Province: NCR
Registrant Postal Code: 4100
Registrant Country: Philippines
Registrant Phone: +63.9224251402
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

USA Address

113 Executive Dr., Suite 131
Sterling, VA 20166

106 Air Cargo Rd
Ronald Reagan Intl Airport
Washington, DC 20001

Shaw
[email protected]
[email protected]
mobile: +12065673600, 7703) 224-9620

Manila address

STL 6 & 8 MTM Bldg 1087 Soler St,
Bgy 293, Zone 028
Binondo,
Metro Manila
[email protected]
[email protected]
09172479356 globe
09993485796.smart
02-5433125

Cebu address

Unit 2-L, Sail Centre Commercial Complex,
Jose Briones Street,
North Reclamation Area,
Cebu City
09771399750 globe
09128323220 smart
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#247010 by girlnextdoor Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:15 am
I have my facebook account and the scammer know about my account.But I did not give him my password,And Im surprise this morning when I open my facebook. The settings of my facebook is already change.He put another email add on my account.What I did is I deactivate my account.Is that enough that I deactivate my account?.Im scared of it,really scared.
#247047 by malu53 Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:28 am
email address leads to a profile on person.com
morris
drchris
40 y.o.
Manila
Philippines

USER ID: 7659105
State/Region: Manila
City: Manila
Last login: Apr 18, 2015, 18:55
Education: Bachelor of Business Admin