If you have received a warning from someone claiming to be a ScamWarner and want to check if it is genuine, please ask here.
#11468 by Dora Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 am
Hi! If you have received a warning email or phone call from me regarding a scam and mentioning this site, it is real. Please reply to the email address I gave you to let me know you have read or heard my warning and are safe.

If you have doubts about the warning or the scam, sign up and ask questions, either by posting here or making a new thread.

If you would like a return phone call to discuss it more, just leave a message here or send me a PM, and I will call you back as soon as I can.

I can be contacted via dorawarner@gmail and I am on Facebook and MySpace.

Western Union and MoneyGram were designed to send money to friends and family, not to send money to strangers. NEVER WIRE MONEY TO A STRANGER or SOMEONE YOU HAVE ONLY MET ON THE INTERNET!

Scammers can set up websites that look like real banks, real courier services, and other real organizations. However, upon investigation, they can be proven fake. Just because they have a website does NOT make them legitimate.

If you have any doubts or questions, please feel free to ask. Someone here can help!
Advertisement