Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#244314 by AD1234 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:47 am
This is a new one:

[email protected]

Thanks for the swift response and do as well advise on the least amount you will like to give it away as i am buying this for son and due to the nature of my job and location...i will not be able to come for inspection,am a very busy type as i work long hours everyday,i have gone through your advertisement and i am satisfied with it.

As for the payment..i can only pay via the fastest and secure way to pay online(PayPal) here.

I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick up after the payment have been made...

You can now send me your PayPal email so i can pay in right away and also include your address in your reply.If you don't have a paypal account, you can easily set up one...log on to http://www.paypal.com.au and sign up its very easy... i would have loved to talk to you on phone but i work mainly offshore, our phone is down on the rig right now due to bad weather, that was why i sent you a text, i even wonder how my message deliver to your phone but for now we can only communicate through the same mailing channel.await your reply asap.

Thanks

Martina
Advertisement