Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#249649 by Mike Wilson Wed May 06, 2015 1:41 pm
Sarah Taylor [email protected]

Thank you for contacting me about my 2003 Honda Accord. The car is in great shape with 58k mileage, it's automatic with 2.4L I4 V4. I'm the first owner, it was never been involved in accidents and has clear title.

I am selling it for $1,500 because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories. Along with my daughter we decided to sell the house and moved to my brother in Washington, trying to start a new life.

I want to use eBay services, so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 24 hours to explain the entire procedure.

Thanks!

The auto response
i again the car is stored with all the paperwork in eBay warehouse number 29, in Lynnwood, WA headquarters in container, sealed and ready for delivery. The transaction will be made thru eBay because they can protect both of us and they also offer 10 days inspection period. You'll have 10 days to test/drive the car before decided to keep it or not. If the vehicle is not like I described you'll ship it back on my expense and they will give you a full refund. eBay will hold the funds until you receive the car with all the papers work. Only after you confirm them that you wanna keep it they will release me the funds. In this way you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it.
Thank you for the info..i will contact eBay and i will proceed the deal.You will receive a notification from them with all the steps you need to follow to complete the deal. E-mail me when you will receive the notification from eBay

Here are some pictures: http://www.use.com/CLJeO

Thank you

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#249701 by Mike Wilson Wed May 06, 2015 7:39 pm
Email from the Ebay imposter.

Email: [email protected]

Review and pay for your eBay Buyer Protection Program Invoice.

eBay Buyer Protection Program - Invoice #26EBP4776

http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif Need more help ?

For any questions please respond by replying to this invoice. Your request will go directly to our Customer Support Department.

Qty Item Price
1 2003 Honda Accord $1,490.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Payment: $1,490.00 *

* reload Status: Payment Pending !
Total: $1,490.00 Shipping is included .
Transaction details:

Case ID# 26EBP
Sale Date: May 6, 2015
Item: 2003 Honda Accord
Title: Clear Title
CARFAX Report: Contact Seller
Shipping fees: $0.00
Total: $1,490.00

Buyer:
N<removed>

Sarah Taylor as the seller, initiated a new transaction through the eBay Buyer Protection Program and registered you, Rory Rogers as the Buyer.

We verified all the details of this transaction and we concluded that they are accurate and the transaction is approved. Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.

Seller:
Name: Sarah Taylor
Address: 17124 12th Ave W
City: Lynnwood
State: WA
Zip: 98037

Five easy steps to complete your eBay transaction:
Buyer and seller agree to terms : Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the item, sale price and number of days for the buyer's inspection.
Buyer sends payment to our agent, using his name and address : The buyer submits a payment, our agency verifies the payment. Processing time for payments is 24 hours.
Seller send item to buyer : Upon payment verification we have the authorization from seller to ship the item and submit tracking information. eBay verifies that the buyer receives the item.
Buyer receives item : The buyer has 10 days to verify the item and the option to accept or reject.
eBay pays Seller : eBay pays the Seller. The transaction is complete. If the buyer is not satisfied, he must notify our agency with the item issues, after the inspection period. A solution to most problems can usually be negotiated between the Buyer and Seller. If this is not possible, the buyer will receive the money from our trust account. In case the buyer refuse to continue the transaction with the seller from other reasons, our agency will return the funds to the buyer in maximum 1 - 2 days depending by his location and also the available payment method.

How to pay for your transaction:

NOTE: Payment must be completed using Money Gram Money Transfer "10 Minutes" Service. Payment must be sent to the eBay Motors Agent in charge of this transaction. The eBay Motors Agent will secure your payment until you receive, inspect and agree to the condition of the item.

If item isn't as described and you decide to return it, you will receive a full refund the same day item is shipped back to the seller, at seller's expense.

Locate the nearest Money Gram Office. Usually you can find Money Gram offices at post offices, grocery stores, mail box centers, drug stores, travel agencies, depots, other retail locations.
Complete a simple send form (person to person) using Money Gram "10 Minutes" service. Fill out a Money Gram sending money form. You have to put into the Sender 's box your name and your address. Into the receiver 's box our eBay Verified Agent details.(found bellow)
Give the form, the money (cash), and a proof of identity to the clerk. Pay for the Money Gram.
The clerk will give you a payment receipt which you have to fax it so we can instruct the seller to start the shipping process.
And, please, remember to avoid fees from Money Gram you will have to declare at Money Gram agent that the money will be sent for a relative or friend (the transfer commission will be smaller 4-5%). For online payments, you could pay 15-20% transfer commission.

After the payment is made, please inform us by e-mailing our department, or by fax, that you have sent the payment, and provide all the information required to collect the money:

-Sender's Name and Address
-Receiver's Name and Address (eBay Agent)
-Reference Number - 8 digit number found on the payment receipt
-Total amount sent
Fax us the copy of the receipt at fax # : +1 (866) 390-6582
*We strongly recommend that you confirm the payment by both e-mail and fax.

eBay Motors Agent Details:

Name: David H. Brockton
Address: 5536 Mable Ave
City/State: St. Louis, Missouri
Zip: 63140
***You must complete the payment by using the Money Gram MoneyTransfer - "10 Minutes" service.

The following form specimen is indicated to use in your transaction. Please click on the image below to see the form specimen.

You must use this form to complete payment.

When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than 6-12 hours. After payment is secured, the shipping process will be started. The buyer will receive a tracking number of the shipment in maximum 48 hours. The funds will not be released under any circumstances. We will hold the payment until you will send us your confirmation that you have received, inspected and you agree to keep the item. When we will have your confirmation we will transfer the funds to the seller.
Money Gram is the faster and safest payment method, it makes it safest because we have assigned for your transaction an agent which will supervise your transaction from the moment the payment will be done trough the moment you will receive the vehicle subject of your transaction with VPP to make sure that both BUYER and SELLER will respect the transaction terms therefore Money Gram payment option is the most handy payment option available for such transactions.

Protection against fraud and misrepresentation

The Vehicle Purchase Protection program is an insurance policy that may protect you in specified circumstances against fraud, breach of warranty and misrepresentation, including the following situations:

Paying for a Vehicle but not receiving it.
Fraud or misrepresentations in the seller's listing as to the seller's ownership of, or title to the Vehicle.
Undisclosed third party charges or encumbrances affecting the Vehicle.
Receiving a different make or model of Vehicle than was described.
Not receiving or not being able to register the certificate of title for the Vehicle.

Tracking Number Status: Pending reload
Help:
If you have any questions, concerns or need support contact our Customer Support Center:

Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
eBay Financial Department

© 1995-2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. eBay and the eBay logo are among the registered trademarks of eBay Inc.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#253580 by jkeithmaxwell Sat May 30, 2015 3:37 pm
I got a scam from the same person (Sarah Taylor < [email protected] >) but with a different email address. I know it was the same person because the email reads almost exactly, even the bad grammar.

------------------

Thank you for contacting me about my 2005 Ford F150. The truck is in great shape with 80,124 mileage, it's automatic with 5.4L V8 . I'm the first owner, it was never been involved in accidents and has clear title.
I am selling it for $2000 because my husband died 1 month ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories. Along with my daughter we decided to sell the house and moved to my brother in Elko,NV, trying to start a new life.

I want to use eBay services, so if you're interested in purchasing the truck just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 24 hours to explain the entire procedure.

---------------------

I originally found this from a Craigslist ad that was posted by a guy saying he posted for his sister. He sent me the following text:
This ad was for my sister please email her at [email protected] you will get info.pics for the 2005 Ford F150(Price)$2000

His phone number used to text me was 910-249-9055. The ad listed a Google Voice number.

Keith

P.S. Thanks so much for this. I didn't take it to the next step with them.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat May 30, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
#253589 by Bryon Williams Sat May 30, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi again the truck is stored with all the paperwork in eBay warehouse number 17,in Elko, NV headquarters in container,sealed and ready for delivery. The transaction will be made thru eBay because they can protect both of us and they also offer 10 days inspection period. You'll have 10 days to test/drive the truck before decided to keep it or not. If the vehicle is not like I described you'll ship it back on my expense and they will give you a full refund. eBay will hold the funds until you receive the truck with all the papers work. Only after you confirm them that you wanna keep it they will release me the funds. In this way you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it.

Thank you for the info..i will contact eBay and i will proceed the deal.You will receive a notification from them with all the steps you need to follow to complete the deal. E-mail me when you will receive the notification from eBay.

Here you can see more pictures: http:// www. use.com/CMG5F

Thank you

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#253593 by Bryon Williams Sat May 30, 2015 5:40 pm
Review and pay for your eBay Buyer Protection Program Invoice.

eBay Buyer Protection Program - Invoice #55ARYR283

http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/asteriskG_10x10.gif Need more help ?

For any questions please respond by replying to this invoice. Your request will go directly to our Customer Support Department.

Qty Item Price

1 2005 Ford F150 Lariat $1,994.00

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Payment:
$1,994.00 *

* reload Status: Payment Pending !

Total: $1,994.00
Shipping is included .

Transaction details:

Case ID# ATT55ARYR283
Sale Date: May 30, 2015
Item: 2005 Ford F150 Lariat
Title: Clear Title
CARFAX Report: Contact Seller
Shipping fees: $0.00
Total: $1,994.00

Buyer:
Name: Removed
Address: Removed
City: Removed
State: Removed
Zip: Removed

Sarah Taylor as the seller, initiated a new transaction through the eBay Buyer Protection Program and registered you, Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxx as the Buyer.

We verified all the details of this transaction and we concluded that they are accurate and the transaction is approved. Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.

Seller:
Name: Sarah Taylor
Address: 575 5th St
City: Elko
State: NV
Zip: 89801

Five easy steps to complete your eBay transaction:
Buyer and seller agree to terms : Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the item, sale price and number of days for the buyer's inspection.
Buyer sends payment to our agent, using his name and address : The buyer submits a payment, our agency verifies the payment. Processing time for payments is 24 hours.
Seller send item to buyer : Upon payment verification we have the authorization from seller to ship the item and submit tracking information. eBay verifies that the buyer receives the item.
Buyer receives item : The buyer has 10 days to verify the item and the option to accept or reject.
eBay pays Seller : eBay pays the Seller. The transaction is complete. If the buyer is not satisfied, he must notify our agency with the item issues, after the inspection period. A solution to most problems can usually be negotiated between the Buyer and Seller. If this is not possible, the buyer will receive the money from our trust account. In case the buyer refuse to continue the transaction with the seller from other reasons, our agency will return the funds to the buyer in maximum 1 - 2 days depending by his location and also the available payment method.

How to pay for your transaction:

NOTE: Payment must be completed using Money Gram Money Transfer "10 Minutes" Service. Payment must be sent to the eBay Motors Agent in charge of this transaction. The eBay Motors Agent will secure your payment until you receive, inspect and agree to the condition of the item.

If item isn't as described and you decide to return it, you will receive a full refund the same day item is shipped back to the seller, at seller's expense.

Locate the nearest Money Gram Office. Usually you can find Money Gram offices at post offices, grocery stores, mail box centers, drug stores, travel agencies, depots, other retail locations.
Fill out a Money Gram sending money form. You have to put into the Sender 's box your name and your address. Into the receiver 's box our eBay Verified Agent details.(found bellow)
Give the form, the money (cash), and a proof of identity to the clerk. Pay for the Money Gram.
The clerk will give you a payment receipt which you have to fax it so we can instruct the seller to start the shipping process.
And, please, remember to avoid fees from Money Gram you will have to declare at Money Gram agent that the money will be sent for a relative or friend (the transfer commission will be smaller 4-5%). For online payments, you could pay 15-20% transfer commission.

After the payment is made, please inform us by e-mailing our department, or by fax, that you have sent the payment, and provide all the information required to collect the money:

-Sender's Name and Address
-Receiver's Name and Address (eBay Agent)
-Reference Number - 8 digit number found on the payment receipt
-Total amount sent
Fax us the copy of the receipt at fax # : +1 (615)-523-1609
*We strongly recommend that you confirm the payment by both e-mail and fax.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/s25hf4.jpg

Name: Edward D. Cornish
Address: 1316 S. Porter St
City/State: Kirksville, Missouri
Zip: 63501
***You must complete the payment by using the Money Gram MoneyTransfer - "10 Minutes" service.

The following form specimen is indicated to use in your transaction. Please click on the image below to see the form specimen.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zn8vnl&s=8#.UvV1Q_V5EnI
You must use this form to complete payment.

When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than 6-12 hours. After payment is secured, the shipping process will be started. The buyer will receive a tracking number of the shipment in maximum 48 hours. The funds will not be released under any circumstances. We will hold the payment until you will send us your confirmation that you have received, inspected and you agree to keep the item. When we will have your confirmation we will transfer the funds to the seller.
Money Gram is the faster and safest payment method, it makes it safest because we have assigned for your transaction an agent which will supervise your transaction from the moment the payment will be done trough the moment you will receive the vehicle subject of your transaction with VPP to make sure that both BUYER and SELLER will respect the transaction terms therefore Money Gram payment option is the most handy payment option available for such transactions.

Protection against fraud and misrepresentation

The Vehicle Purchase Protection program is an insurance policy that may protect you in specified circumstances against fraud, breach of warranty and misrepresentation, including the following situations:

Paying for a Vehicle but not receiving it.
Fraud or misrepresentations in the seller's listing as to the seller's ownership of, or title to the Vehicle.
Undisclosed third party charges or encumbrances affecting the Vehicle.
Receiving a different make or model of Vehicle than was described.
Not receiving or not being able to register the certificate of title for the Vehicle.

Tracking Number Status: Pending reload
Customer Support:
If you have any questions, concerns or need support contact our Customer Support Center:

http://i.imgur.com/XOwUf.gif Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
eBay Financial Department

© 1995-2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. eBay and the eBay logo are among the registered trademarks of eBay Inc.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/