Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#262146 by Michelle Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:06 am
On 28 Jul 2015, at 20:59, Christopher Woods <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi and sorry for the delay,
Thanks for your e-mail. The campervan is in excellent mechanical condition and immaculate inside and out with full service history. No accidents, HPI clear, no outstanding finance. I was deployed as a Medical Support Officer for the Queen’s Gurkha Engineers in Kathmandu, Nepal since the end of June for at least 1 year. My cell phone is useless here because I don't have Network Coverage in this area. The campervan is still for sale in UK and I can complete the sale in 2-3 days.
Many thanks, Chris

Date: 30 July 2015 18:37:24 BST
To: Michelle Banks
Subject: RE: Arrangements to view

An advantage for you is that you will not have to pay me first, M&G Investments will provide a non-interest trust account, where you will secure the payment for the campervan. I can't access your money, M&G Investments will forward the funds to me only if you'll confirm that you have agreed to purchase the campervan upon inspection. The campervan will be delivered directly to your home address along with both keys, service records, v5c logbook signed by me and ready to be registered in your name. You can also check that the VIN printed on the v5c matches the VIN on the vehicle.
Inspection period was set by M&G Investments at 5 days. I think is more than enough time to arrange all the vehicle checks. If you find any issues with my campervan, you will have the right to reject it and ask M&G Investments to refund the payment. I will cover the shipping fees to return the vehicle.
If you are interested in a purchase, reply to me with your full name, shipping address and your phone number,so I can start the transaction with M&G Investments.They will contact both of us when the transaction will be started and they will instruct us how to proceed.
Many thanks, Chris

P. S: Sorry for the bunch of information but I had to explain you the whole process since I am not able to talk on the phone at the moment.

Advertisement

#262147 by Michelle Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:08 am
Date: 30 July 2015 18:25:02 BST
To: Michelle Banks
Subject: RE: Arrangements to view

Hi Michelle
I'm sorry but I don't have other photos with me here. It has full service history. Before I left the country, I've arranged a secure transaction through M&G Investments. They are authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority to arrange secured payments. I have paid their fees, so they will ensure a successful transaction for both of us. In this way, you will not have to pay me in advance and you'll have the chance to check the motorhome first. The advert was placed locally, but I had to move the motorhome to our base in Camberley,Surrey GU15 4PQ to keep it in a safe parking place.
You can read how M&G Investments works on their official website: http://www.mandg.co.uk/corporatetrustee ... -services/ and I will get back to you with more info. Also, I've attached their terms and conditions. I can be also reached on my army e-mail [email protected].