Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#269000 by Michelle Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:22 am
Date: Wed, Sep 2015
Subject: Range Rover
To: Michelle Banks

Hello,
I still have the Range Rover for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £4,400 delivered at my costs.
The deal will go through eBay and PayPal.
Thank you

Lucy

Subject: Re: Range Rover
To: Michelle Banks

Due to my location and since view or pick up is not an option I will agree for a 5-7 days of full inspection period ( after the date you receive the car ). This means that you have 7 days to inspect the car for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!
Because I will sign eBay's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through PayPal as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund (money back) from PayPal and I will have to take the car back on my cost!
You can read more about it following the link below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/contex ... olicy.html

Let me know if the above return policy is acceptable and if you want to purchase the car please confirm your PayPal email for further instructions.

Lucy

Advertisement

#269543 by Michelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:47 am
Last seen posting on listing sites as [email protected] many replies still come from [email protected]

Subject: Re: case 844

Hello,
I still have the Case Tractor for sale and its condition is excellent.
All necessary documents available. Log book present. My current
location is Scotland due to my work If this is going to be a quick
sale, I will let it go for £4050 delivered at my costs.
Thank you

#272715 by Michelle Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:51 am

Subject: Re: Peugeot Pescara Autosleeper

Hello,
I still have the motorhome for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £3300 delivered at my costs.
Thank you

Lucy

[email protected]

Subject: Re: Peugeot Pescara Autosleeper

£3000 is acceptable as long we will do this with eBay and I will still offer free delivery. I will agree for a 5-7 days of full inspection period ( after the date you receive the motorhome ). This means that you have 7 days to inspect the motorhome for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!
Because I will sign eBay's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through PayPal as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund (money back) from PayPal and I will have to take the motorhome back on my cost!
You can read more about it following the link below:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/buy/contextual/return-policy.html

Let me know if the above return policy is acceptable and if you want to purchase the motorhome please confirm your PayPal email for further instructions.

Lucy

#272981 by Magoothatswho Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:13 pm
I ran a check on a Gumtree add for a land rover defender, same spiel as above.
"Scotland with work commitments" etc;

This it from [email protected]

Hello,
I still have the defender for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £3200 delivered at my costs.
Thank you
#273227 by bamtim Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:27 pm
Re: VW Tiguan

Hello,

I still have the VW Tiguan for sale, the condition is excellent and it has no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £4800 delivered at my costs.

Thank you

Lucy