Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#276310 by itsam1 Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:23 pm
This is another Scam , beware:

Thanks for the message.. Hope you are doing great..I will be buying all the items listed on the post . My wife actually found it on sulekha.com and told me to contact you for the purchase but unfortunately, I am on voyage at the moment, I would have come to purchase the piece personally but won't be back for another couple of weeks, as I am a civil marine engineer and due to the nature of my work, visiting of website are restricted, but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it:-). I must tell you I am very much interested in the immediate purchase. I'm okay with the price, I think it worth it anyway.

If you'd like to know, I'm relocating and d I'm trying to gather some good stuff to furnish my new abode. I am buying yours (quickly before someone else grabs it) So, I'll arrange to send you payment ASAP. Kindly send me your full name, address and phone number, so the payment can be sent asap to you.

However, you don't have to worry about shipment, my shipper will handle it.I'll notify my shipper who's helping me move to get set for the pickup of the piece from your place as I MIGHT be delayed depending on how things goes.

Thanks
James Dan
Advertisement

#276311 by itsam1 Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:26 pm
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. I just tried calling you but i could not get through to you. I would be in the states by the 1st week of December. Would this work for you? Let me tell you more about myself.I work with the United nations development program.I have been working there for 5 years.
I am 31 years old and still single.My current house address is Edinburgh Scotland.
I would be happy to send you a deposit of $500 so that you can secure the furniture for me till i get there. My company office in the states would be responsible for the payment.I can tell them to deduct $500 from my travel allowance and send to you.This is to serve as a deposit so that you would know i am serious about buying.I would sign and pay up the fee as well as all other bills as soon as i get to the states.
Please send me your full name and address so that i can forward it to my company and the deposit can get to you soon.Are there any other details you think i need to know about the furniture?Please get back to me.
Thanks a lot.

Regards
Alexandre Ian PH.D
+447031947620