Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#275921 by Jack Mead Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:40 pm
New Pistonheads SCAM Alert!!!

Hi,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I've almost reached an agreement with a potential buyer. Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. It is in extremely good condition,100% HPI Clear, full service history. Currently I am on a business trip to France and will have to stay here for about 6 months (this is why I am selling the car for a low price and I am looking for a fast sale to finance the french project ). I left the car in APR Transport custody and they will handle the sale for me. The V5 log book is already signed on my behalf, the car will come with 2 keys, all service records and previous MOT's. APR Transport will deliver the car directly to your home address and I will pay all delivery expenses.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,
Sharon

Sharon Headley
[email protected]

http://apr-transport.com/contact-us.html

APR TRANSPORT LTD
53 BRYNYMOR ROAD
GOWERTON
SWANSEA
SA4 3EY
01442 781039
[email protected]

Domain Name: apr-transport.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Registrar URL: http://www.onlinenic.com
Updated Date: 2015-10-23T15:34:10.0Z
Creation Date: 2015-10-23T15:34:10.0Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-10-23T15:34:10.0Z
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 82
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5107698492
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Laura Yun
Registrant Organization: Offshore Hosting Solutions Ltd.
Registrant Street: Oliaji TradeCenter 1st floor
Registrant City: Victoria
Registrant State/Province: Mahe
Registrant Postal Code: 3341
Registrant Country: SC
Registrant Phone: +248.2032827
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +248.2032827
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.
Whois Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Creation Date: 23-OCT-2015
Updated Date: 23-OCT-2015
Expiration Date: 23-OCT-2016

Nameserver: NS1.OFFSHORE-DNS.NET
Nameserver: NS2.OFFSHORE-DNS.NET

BEWARE ! STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY !!!
Advertisement

#275924 by Mike Wilson Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:01 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#276042 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:10 pm
[email protected]

You're in safe hands when you buy using APR Transport services.
Pay for your vehicle and have it delivered directly at your home address for free! With our new online buying system 7,142 sales were made via APR Transport in the last year,a total of £3,771,254! Given our vast experience in selling vehicles we will offer you a 100% safe,fast and pleasant transaction. APR Transport provide reliable & efficient vehicle transport services with a fleet of single & multi vehicle transporters operating daily throughout the UK & Europe.
We confirm that the vehicle is in our custody, it has been fully inspected by our technical support team and it is in very good condition. All documents are present and in perfect order.
All vehicles sold using our services:
-Have a Full Service History
-Are fully HPI Clear
-Have a minimum of 6 Months MOT
-All vehicles supplied with 3 months warranty
-7 days free driveaway insurance
We are afraid that due to the temporary lack of personnel and due to previous bad experiences we had with a lot of undecided customers just wanting to test drive and not to buy we do not organize private viewings or cash on delivery.
Please allow us to explain you the 4 steps of the transaction :
1.PAYMENT- To verify you are a serious person and genuinely interested in purchasing the vehicle you will first have to send the payment for your transaction by bank to bank wire transfer to our Buyer Protection bank account.

2.DELIVERY- After your payment is successfully received and verified we will deliver the vehicle to your address. We will organize and start the shipment the same day your payment has been received and the delivery will take maximum three working days.

3.INSPECTION- On delivery you will benefit of a 48 hrs inspection period of the vehicle before deciding to purchase the vehicle. During the 48 hrs inspection period you can have the vehicle inspected by your local garage or have it AAA/RAC verified, we absolutely welcome any checks you want to perform on the vehicle and documents.

4-SALE COMPLETED/REFUND- Only if the inspection is 100% satisfactory and you will decide you want to keep the vehicle we will forward your payment to the seller's bank account and the sale is successfully concluded.
If, for ANY reason, you will refuse the vehicle we will refund your full payment immediately to your bank account or in cash right there and then and collect the vehicle from you (absolutely no extra charges for you).

This is a 100% secure system for both buyer and the seller because we will release your payment to the seller only after you have received and inspected the vehicle.
If you want to take the deal to the next step all you have to do is to send exactly the following information:
First name:
Last name:
Address:
City:
County:
Post Code:
Phone Number:
Once your details will be received we will send you the official payment invoice for your transaction

**To send your details simply reply to this e-mail

Please decide quickly if you will buy it or not as a few potential buyers have expressed interest and our golden rule is first come first served.
We trust you found our service helpful, comprehensive and easy to use.
Please remember APR Transport next time you or a friend are looking for vehicle transport, Inspection or vehicle storage

Kind regards,
APR Transport team

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#276312 by Mike Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:38 pm
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG ALT TDI V6 225 A GREY £4,600.00
Delivery&Insuranc Included £0.00
Date of verification: xx
Items Included: Log Book V5 Doc, Full Service History, 3 months warranty
Payment Method: Bank to Bank wire transfer

Total amount to be paid: £4,600.00

• Prior delivery the Buyer must send the payment to our APR Transport Buyer Protection account.
It is recommended to send the payment as soon as possible. Sending the payment by any other payment method will void this transaction and your right to refund.
We will secure/hold your payment until you have received and inspected the car for 48hrs.
After your payment is securely received and confirmed we will start the delivery of the vehicle to your provided address.
After the 48 hrs inspection period expires ,if you will decide to purchase the vehicle we will forward your payment to the seller's bank account and the sale is concluded.
If you will decide not to purchase the vehicle we will refund your payment in your bank account or in cash right there and then and we will collect the car from you.
Is as simple and safe as that!
• Please find below the banking information where you must send your payment:

Account Holder/Agent: P Roland
Bank Name: Nationwide Bank
Sort Code: 07-04-36
Account No: 09ccc234

***The payment should be completed within the next 2 working days after you receive the payment information from us. It is fully refundable if the deal is not completed

When you've successfully completed your payment please send us (by replying to this email) a clear photo or a scanned copy of your bank transaction (proof of payment)
IMPORTANT ADVICE
When you will make the bank transfer please do not put any messages like " Volkswagen ", put only: Invoice#66xxx

•Please allow us 24hrs to process your payment, please note that the delivery will start only after your payment is successfully received and verified !
The vehicle that's purchased is provided with all the documents and papers that are needed for registration . All these documents are given to you at the reception of the vehicle. Thanks to our experience we know exactly what documents are needed
We will contact you by e-mail or phone as soon as your shipment has started.

It is ALWAYS a scam