Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#284128 by Michelle Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:07 am
Michael S. Novak <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi there and sorry for the delay
The car is still for sale. It is an immaculate and mechanically flawless car. HPI is clear, all services done at main dealer, full service history, never been involved in any accident, never been damaged or sprayed, no outstanding finance.
I am writing from Germany now as I've been deployed here last week in a rescue operation and it looks like I will stay here for a while.
The car was advertised at a higher price firstly and it was the fair price for the year and good condition but I've reduced the price because I want to speed up the sale.
The car is still in UK and it will be sold there. I am looking forward to hearing from you and I will do my best to reply in time.

Many thanks,
Mike

[email protected]> wrote:

I have signed the V5c document so I can sell the car even if I am not there in person.
I will arrange the sale through Paysafe and they will guarantee a successful transaction for both of us. In this way, you will not have to pay me in advance and you'll have the chance to check the car first.
The advert was placed locally, but I had to move the car to our Gamecock Barracks from Bramcote, Warwickshire to keep it in a safe place until I found the buyer.
I've attached their terms and conditions and I will get back to you with more info

[email protected]> wrote:

As you can see in their terms and conditions, the car will be delivered to your home or business address as soon as they receive and secure the payment for it. Paysafe will hold the payment for the car and I can't access the money until you receive and inspect the car. They will forward the funds to me only if you agree to keep the car upon the 5 days of inspection. They said when purchasing an used vehicle it's best to have a mechanic look at it, so 5 days is more than enough to arrange that.
If you find issues that I did not say anything about, you will have the right to reject the car and ask Paysafe to refund the payment.
If you need more info please ask and if you are ready to move forward please let me know your full name, shipping address and a contact phone# and I will ask Paysafe to open a case for us.

I have attached a copy of my passport.

Cheers,
Mike

Advertisement