Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#296638 by Frost Mon May 30, 2016 1:59 pm
Scammer lists items using contact email [email protected]

Subject: Aprilia Tuono 1100

Hello,

The motor is in good condition,no accidents ,never crushed. The paint is like new. I had a work contract in Slovenia and I used to
live there , but now i end the work and I had to return back in Poland with the motor. The motor is registered in Slovenia with all the
documents. Now , the motor is located in Poland. I have tried to register it here,but the costs were to high. So again is very
difficult for me to use it here without Poland paper - that is the reason I have decided to sell the motor,I have it ready to be
shipped to Slovenia or where ever you want on my costs if you are interested to buy it. I have already payed for all the transaction fees to Slovenia so the delays should be as minimum as possible (delivery time: 2 days depending on your exact location). If you have questions about the motor or the deal please do not hesitate to contact me.

Aprilia Tuono 1100
Year: 10/2015
Price: 2.800 EURO
Mileage: 4.130 km
Engine: 1100 cc

So if you are interested please email me back for next step.
Regards
Last edited by Frost on Mon May 30, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#296639 by Frost Mon May 30, 2016 2:05 pm
The last price is 2800 euros shipping delivery.
The motor and all the papers are located sealed in Poland to the shipping company (Shiply TRANSPORT LTD - http://www.shiply.com) are delivered ready. The delivery to Slovenia will be included in the price. I have already signed a contract with the company and I paid all taxes, and I am not interested to lose so much money. The motor is ready to be delivered to any location (directly to you).

This is the only way, and my only condition in this transaction.

1) First of all, I have your shipping information (name, address and telephone number).

2) After I receive your information, I will contact the shipping company and I will tell them to start the transaction.

3) The shipping company will check the motor to see the legal papers that everything is okay with it.

4) they will be alerted by the shipping company to confirm that the motor was in their care, and also tested. You also get a contract, you need to sign in to make it all legal.
5) For shipping they will use a car trailer and not late more than 2-3 days. The motor will come with the documents and the service book in stock. They will ask you to make a deposit as a guarantee before the transit beginning. You have your payment by bank account to confirm it and this money is to make your final decision to keep a protection account. You have to deposit 50% of total amount (1400 EUR). If something happened with my motor (accident or someone stole it), the motor will be assured, and I'm going to get the money from the insurance company.

6) The shipping company is to verify the payment, and if everything is in order, they will delivery the motor to your address.

7) Once you get the motor and you will be completely satisfied with it, will tell you to the Owners your decision. You have 5 days to examine it and make a decision.

Wait your email.

Shiply.com is a legit company, scammers added it into email to increase credibility.
Last edited by Frost on Mon May 30, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#296641 by Frost Mon May 30, 2016 2:08 pm
Subject: SALES CONTRACT 4123_66128 - Aprilia Tuono 1100

Dear,
Shiply has the pleasure to inform you that your delivery transaction has been approved and was initiated by the sending of motorcycle model : Aprilia Tuono 1100
To take the next step: The buyer must send the deposit 50% to Shiply for this transaction. The payment must be sent within 48 hours of the date above. Payment will be sent by Bank Transfer .

BANK DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT:

Bank Name: BANK ZACHODNI WBK
Account Holder: SHIPLY LTD GRZ WOD
Iban: PL98 1090 2590 0000 0001 3254 2040
Swift: WBKPPLPP
Address: UL. J. LELEWELA 10, 06-500 Mlawa Poland

Once the payment has been sent, please contact us with the confirmation paper from your local branch bank at live support: [email protected]

Il team Shiply