Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#301834 by Michelle Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:00 pm
From: Christian Alexander Durr [mailto:[email protected]]

Subject: Re: Mazda 2

Hello, thank you for patience and apologize for my late reply but I was very busy had a lot of work, i had some hell days, i barely had time to sleep.. I was just in the middle of a major business transaction. Please understand that there are a lot of things I am dealing with right now.

The tires are like new, i've changed them 3 months ago. The timing belt was changed at 90.000km. The fuel urban 7.7 / extra-urban 5.1 and mixt is 6.0 l/100km (these values are approximate, and depends on your way of driving and if there is heavy traffic or not).
Yes,glove compartment, immobilizer, alarm and gps is available on the car. I don't understand what do you mean by very plasticy. To be honest it looks good and you will see with your own eyes. Now i hope i answered your questions and everything is clear.

Please read this letter carefully because it will explain all the details of how we achieve this transaction.

We will use BlueStar shipping company (website- www.bluestar-shipping.com). I used this company before, they are great and the car will be delivered at your door in maximum 3-4 working days. This company will allow you to test the vehicle before i receive the money, because they deliver and also handle the payment for internet transactions like ours. They offer purchase protection for these situations when buyers and sellers are located in different countries. You will receive of ownership of car without problem because I will send the Israeli documentation in original along with the car. This company will make the name transfer the ownership on your name also because I will give them a power of attorney and all other necessary documents including insurance and license.

I am ready to start as soon as you decide. I need the following details:

- Your full name for the documents,

- address where the car will be delivered,

- your phone number

After i receive your details, i will start the transaction and shipping company will get back to us when everything is done.. Their team will contact you and communicate all the details you need to complete the deal. Then you will have to make a deposit to the logistics company bank account. The transportation to your address will begin after the deposit is approved and confirmed by their bank. The money will be secured by this company in a safe logistics bank account until the car arrive to your address and you will be satisfied with the car. To be more precise, i will receive the money only if you will be satisfied and accept the car. In case you don't like the car, you get your money back, the payment is only for safety reasons, just to be sure you will not make me to pay for the transport to an address that doesn't exist. This is just a formality and it won't obligate you to buy the car.

You will receive the car and you will have 5 days to check and decide if you buy it or not. In the inspection period, you can test-drive the vehicle, go at your mechanic or garage for inspection to see if everything is okay and if the car is working properly.

If you find something wrong or a problem with the car or with the car's documents you will receive a full refund and the car will return to me. After you say that you don't want to buy it, the shipping company will give you the money back in the same day and take the car from you. I am responsible for the complete delivery taxes, including return if you do not agree to finalize the purchase, but I guarantee you will like the car.

Sorry for the long email, we are talking about a serious deal and I just want to make sure everything is clear.

Waiting for email response with your info.

All the best,

Contact

Christian Alexander Durr
Total Dental Care
Ικάρου 30, 145 64 Κηφισιά
T: 211 198 4419
E: [email protected]
W: http://www.christianalexanderdurr-dentist.com/

Advertisement