Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#304408 by arputines Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:22 am
Hello good morning.
I am very nice to stay with you.
I have a question this time.
One person gave me this web:
apptelsi.eu
I want to know if somebody know something about It.
Is It a scam?
Thank you.
Regards.
Advertisement

#304423 by Tim Atem Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:31 am
I would be suspect of any online business claiming to be a wholesale distributor of high-end cellphones and tablets. Their website is a one-year only, brand new registration to a gmail email address:

Domain name: apptelsi.eu
Expiry date: 29 Jun 2017
Last update: 29 Jun 2016

Registrar Organisation: PDR Ltd.
Registrant Name: Bagnasco Francesco
Organisation: itCoreTech S.r.l.
Language: English
Address:
Phone:
Fax:
Email: [email protected]

Their checkout also doesn't appear to be secure which is a huge red flag for any website!

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#304428 by arputines Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:44 am
Hello good afternoon from here.
Really do you want to say that It is not sure this web for buy phones in It?
I understand,this,no?
Thank you.
Regards.
#304429 by Tim Atem Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:51 am
I'm saying that I don't have proof of the scam, but that the website is full of warning signs of it being a scam. If you choose to purchase from that website you are risking:

1) Giving your personal financial information such as banking information, paypal information and/or credit card information to a scammer

-and/or-

2) Losing your money by paying them for cellphones you will never receive, plus they will continue to scam you for additional fake fees

If it sounds too good to be true, it is!

#304451 by AlanJones Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:41 pm
It's a scam.

The site is using an EU domain suffix, but fails to abide by any of the EU legislation on eCommerce.

Most likely the site owner is based in China and if you get sent anything at all, it will be a fake item, worth far less than you have paid for it.l

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#304487 by arputines Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:22 am
Good morning from here.
I think that it is very important that everybody knos the emails from apptelsi.eu send to me this morning.
i write what the say to me:

"You done it. Did we scammed you and I don't know? How did you came to this conclusion about our company?

Why did you post our site on forums and you claim is fraud? Really? What is wrong with you?

Do you know European laws regarding defamatory remarks?

We as a registered company have a specialized lawyer for such stations and this will not remain like this.

We will sue you for slander and defamation.

You will be contacted by our lawer very soon. Just prepare your defense for these defamatory statements against us.

Have a nice evening."

"Ok. You have lawyers? Wach us! someone, someday will come after you.

You don't have money to buy a new phone and have money for lawyers?

Get ready to spend few Euro at the court."

They are trying that we do not make anything to know about they.

please everybody give your opinion.

Thank you.

Regards.
#304495 by Tim Atem Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:15 am
That's your proof of scam right there. Don't respond to anymore of their emails - they're upset that now their scam is being ruined.

Their threats are empty, they'll just move on to their next victim. Delete and ignore any further emails from them, and don't order from online shops you've never heard of to avoid this in the future.

#304496 by AlanJones Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:18 am
arputines wrote:We as a registered company have a specialized lawyer for such stations and this will not remain like this.

Hopefully it's not the same lawyer that made sure their site complies with EU eCommerce laws :laugh-s:

As Tim says, just delete any further emails from them

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#304504 by arputines Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:47 am
they continue sending emails.last is this
Everybody read...

"We arei not friends. We will sue you soon. Don't warry MR. V.I.P. who want preferential terms and conditions.

You will pay a lot for clean our image.

We have your name, address, phone number and a facebook page of a very fat guy.

Stay altert and check your Mail not eMail in the next 2 weeks.

The problem is not that you started two thends on public forums that problem is your final claims without buying from us, whitout makeing a purchase.

You are a fake customer and we don't know what are you intentions but we will do investigate, maybe someone from our competitors and this will be very bad for you".
#304512 by AlanJones Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:37 am
Even if this fake company did exist arputines, I can't see that you have actually make "defamatory remarks" about them. You asked a question and you've been given an answer.

I am however more than happy to say once again that apptelsi.eu is a fake site run by scammers. If the dumbasses would like to ask their imaginary lawyers to get in touch with me, I will be more than happy to hear from them as I enjoy a good laugh.

#304525 by arputines Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:37 pm
hello good afternoon from here. They continue sending emails, and i have decided go to the police to put the complaint.
In this ocasion they write:

"By the way. We don't want your feedback.

My staff just told me that you continue to post on forums and you also post our private email communications.

Do you know European and International laws? The communications betwen customers and company are private and is against law to share private information to public. Everything you do is against you. Good Job Mr. V.I.P.

We will meet you soon at your home address if is real ofcouse. See attached photo of your home address Mr. V.I.P. who want special treatment without respecting others pricacy and terms.

If you enter in a shop and you don't like something in that shop? What you do after? Do a spread bad words about them?

Now every customer who wants to buy from us and search google they find bad and unfonded reviews and we must waste time explaining and again explaining and we already lost few customers because of you.

You will pay for all damages caused and for registered customers which we lost. We have prove for this all the email communications with these customers.

You may wonder what you can do now? Maybe you can remove bad reviews and opinions and delete the forum thends but maybe is impossible to do that and for this you will pay for sure.

Good Bye"

They have the complaint.
#304529 by AlanJones Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:17 pm
Their full WhoIs details

Name: Bagnasco Francesco
Organisation: itCoreTech S.r.l.
Language: English
Address: Maria della Santa 58, 16122, Genova, Genova, IT
Phone: +39.3792966354
Fax:
Email: [email protected]

The telephone number +39.3792966354 is a mobile phone. If they were really in Italy, they would have a landline number.

The address Maria della Santa 58, 16122, Genova, Genova, IT does not actually exist - the correctly spelled address is an apartment building.

Their website claims that it is run by a company called AppTelSi - there is no such company on the Italian company register.

Interestingly though, Google has cached the previous contents of their contact page which was:

Company name: TEL SI TELECOMMUNICATION. 316 Entry A / Drujba Ii Complex 1582 - Sofia - Bulgary Identifier data box: vki8693

#304530 by AlanJones Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:20 pm
From their fake testimonials page

Bought Note 5 Black Sapphire from apptelsi.eu everything works, the Danish language in full, net catches excellent, excellent communication quality (better than Note4), LTE without problems. Delivery took 2 days via DHL. I advise everyone to buy through APPTelSi!

Sander H. Andreasen | Denmark

I'm all praises for u people as I had received a genuine Samsung s7 and that too all the way to my place in agra. Thank you for the good association and hope it remains the same in the days to come.

GHAZI BAMEFLEH | Germany

Awesome product pricing. Excellent delivery. Good service interaction and tracking. Thanks a lot for my 2 New Samsung S7 Edge.

Jimi Houtman | Austria

Awesome Service, this is my 4th iphone from them, all delivered within 2 days. Will order my next phone from them.

Lucas Welch | United Kingdom

I have been a customer of APPTelSi for a very long time and their service gets better. Latest purchase was delivered earlier than expected by a very polite and courteous employee. Package in perfect condition.

Natalino Marchesi | Italy

I really buy all my mobiles from the past 2 years their service is really the best in Europe. I also recommend my friends to buy from apptelsi.eu.

Harvey Jennings | United Kingdom

Ordered iPad Pro and two iPhone 6s phones. The delivery was very quick to Italy. It was very easy to communicate with the staff to ask questions and arrange for delivery. Excellent Company!

Marcello Trevisano | Italy

Ordered online new iphone 6s arrived in the italy in 2 days very happy thanks.

Giovanni Calza | Italy

Bought Apple iPhone 6s Plus, delivered on same day to London. This is Phone #5 from APPTelSi. Excellent service.

Edward Joyce | United Kingdom

I purchased Samsung S7 Edge from apptelsi.eu on last wednesday; this is the 7th smartphone I purchased with them. All the phones so far purchased are new and company packed without any deviation; all phones are operating well upto now. APPTelSi are very much prompt in delivery time and customer support. I recommend anyone those required good brand new smartphone at affordable price. Thanks & Regards,

Chapin Boncoeur | Switzerland

APPTelSi never fails to amaze me. All good - No problems with phone & getting it in to my hands. Only thing was no postcode on package which would have delayed if didn't ring dhl. So buy with confidence Thanks to apptelsi.eu

Sandro Reynoso Mariano Jr. | Spain

I recently purchased the iPhone 6s, the product was delivered on time to Italy in two days. Thank you for the great services you offer.

Ettore Mancini | Italy

Very fast delivery and great prices. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks.

Mohammed Arman | United Kingdom

I am really satisfied by the quickness of the delivery at door next day, if you compare to other online stores they take more than one week and more. I Bought Apple Macbook Pro its sealed as promised and works flawlessly and looks beautiful. I am really thankful to APPTelSi for providing a superb service and i would recommend to everyone to choose apptelsi.eu

Kian Porter | United Kingdom

Great Customer Service, Quick Delivery. Keep it up. You make a difference to the Larger Online Traders in Europe.

Christine Frei | Germany

Great service, ordered and received in the same day, and even greater prices! Keep up the legit work and we wish you all the best!

Amina Mattsson | Sweden

Customers can be cared for, many may be satisfied, some are even fortunate to be delighted, but I am surprised at the wonderful service provided by APPTelSi. Not only the best prices available beats most others. Congrats to you APPTelSi. Thank you.

Sophie Rawling | United Kingdom

I am a regular customer and this is my 4th smartphone I got thru apptelsi.eu. am very much satisfied in their delivery and prices as well. Thanks & Regards.

Kristine Steffensen | Denmark

This is my first purchase from APPTelSi ltd. and I must say there were very efficient. Prices are better than retail shops in Italy and delivery couldn't been much better. Ordered in the morning and received it in tow days.

Antonio Nucci | Italy

I ordered two iPhone 6s, it was an amazing service. Very happy with the service. Phones are working perfectly fine! Great pricing!

Isaac Hutchinson | United Kingdom

Great service. Delivery was on time in 3 working days via DHL Express as promised. Well done!

Anacleto Hernandes Ruelas | Mexic

I had ordered the iphone 6s on 22-04-16. I received the order in 2 days. I appreciate the speedy delivery and the competitive price offered. There seems to be no problem with the phone, however this is only the second day of use.

Harbin Laforge | Belgium

Ordered Samsung tab and Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, both items delivered within two days...highest customer service in Europe.

Elias Kivinen | Finland

Hello, I ordered my Macbook air on wednesday and got it in 2 days...I highly recommend this shop. I'll purchase new products soon :D

Sean Hartley | United Kingdom

I became a frequent client at APPTelSi, efficient service, better price and prompt service.

Paulo Castro Alves | Portugal

This is my first experience to order an iphone from an online store. To my suprise, I am overwhlember by the service extended by APPTelSi team. The product is delivered to my door step in two days. Keep up the god work......Thanks.

Naeem Abbas | United Kingdom

Bought iPad Pro. Very Good Service. Excellent Quality of Products. Recommended to All! Regards from Italy.

Gloria Sabbatini | Italy

The fake testimonials can be found with slight alterations on various other fake electronics sites, such as exprememobile.com and mygsm.me

#304532 by AlanJones Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:26 pm
Just noticed this on one of their pages

We are a wholesale cell phone distributor that is located in the Czech Republic!

With three warehouses located in Sofia, Bulgary. It allows us to offer rapid and inexpensive shipping anywhere in the Europe and worldwide.

Italy, Czech Republic or Bulgaria - they're either multi-national or suck at geography :laugh-s: