Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#307459 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:36 pm
Alisha Groover <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
> This 2012 Jeep Liberty Limited Jet-Edition Touring runs and drives excellent. It has been extremely well maintained with a full service history, Only 37,875 miles! 3.7L engine, 6 cylinders and 4x4, Transmission is Automatic shifts smoothly.It has no leaks no drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of encumbrances and liens. I bought it when i was serving in Fort Dearborn in Chicago IL and now I am deployed in Alaska. The car will be delivered from Chicago, Illinois don't worry about the shipping because is free. I have dropped my price to $3.500 (purchase price) since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before October 5th, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.
> The financial part will be managed by Amazon, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.If you want to complete the purchase please send me your: full name, full shipping address and your phone number so i can notify Amazon that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
> Again I want to point out that because I am going to Afghanistan this sale is my top priority and I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.
> Here is a link with a photo album of the car http://imgur.com/a/F0zT9
> Hope to hear from you soon!
> Maj. Alisha Groover

Alisha Groover <[email protected]> wrote:

I will briefly describe the transaction steps so I can make things clearer for both of us.The total price which you will have to pay is $3,500. At the moment I'm stationed in Alaska making final preparations before deploying to Afghanistan with the U.S. Convoy.The car is already at our Military Logistic Department in Fort Dearborn in Chicago IL crated and ready to go. The Logistic Department will deliver the car to your home. The shipping is free for you as you may know we can ship a car/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free.... Since the car is in a military base, with no access you can not go there and take it, only the Logistic Department can deliver it, because the car is in their custody. Shipping may take anywhere between 2 max 3 days depending on the destination. All documents you need for ownership, manuals, title and bill of sale will be provided along with the car .
For the payment I would like to use Amazon as a third party. They will keep your money into a protection account until you get the car and will release it to me after inspection period is over and you agree to keep the car and to eliminate any concerns you will have 5 days to inspect the car . If you decide not to keep it Amazon will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back will be my concern. I think this is more than fair for both of us.
If you wish to move forward please send me your full name, full shipping address and your phone number so I can start the transaction with Amazon and they will send you more info about all this.
I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible.
Thank you, Alisha

Subject: Re: 2012 Jeep

I just received a notification from Amazon and they said that the transaction is now active and the invoice has been already sent to your email address. Please read it carefully so you can understand the entire payment process and you can call Amazon at +1 (818) 284 6554 if you need any help. Let me know if you can transfer the money to them so I can make all the arrangements for delivery.
Thanks, Alisha

Amazon does not act as a third party escrow.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#311176 by Bryon Williams Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:00 pm
Subject: Re: F150

Hello,
This 2008 Ford F-150 Limited runs and drives excellent. It has been extremely well maintained with a full service history, Only 96,000 miles! 5.4L engine with 8 cylinders, 4x4, transmission automatic shifts smoothly.It has no leaks no drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of encumbrances and liens. I bought it when i was serving in Fort Dearborn in Chicago IL and now I am deployed in Alaska. The car will be delivered from Chicago, Illinois don't worry about the shipping because is free. I have dropped my price to $4,000 (purchase price) since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before November 15th, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.
The financial part will be managed by Amazon, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.If you want to complete the purchase please send me your: full name, full shipping address and your phone number so i can notify Amazon that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
Again I want to point out that because I am going to Afghanistan this sale is my top priority and I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.
Here is a link with a photo album of the car http:// i mgur.com /a/EKGyV
Hope to hear from you soon!
Maj. Alisha Groover

Amazon does not act as a third party escrow.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/