Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#320628 by Terminator5 Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:27 pm
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Fake Narcotics Sales

https://www.facebook.com/purpledranksal ... 65/?type=3

https://twitter.com/purpledranksale

https://purpledranksale.wordpress.com/about/

1. Actavis Promethazine with codeine cough syrup
2. Mephedrone
3. Oxycotin and Percocet
4. Medical Marijuana
5.Xanax

See also Pet Scams

viewtopic.php?p=320627#p320627

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#323224 by Terminator5 Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:25 am
Scameroon Puppy Scam . Scameroon Registrant.

http://www.availablepugpuppies.com/

We specialize in the Pug puppy Dog breeds. All of our puppies are AKC registered and have been raised in a loving environment. We have all colors of French Bull Dog, including white, black, red, silver, chocolate, and parties.This is our teacup Pug puppy Dog story. I would like for you to take a look around our Pug puppy Dog site to view our beautiful Pug puppy Dog . Our Pug puppy Dog s have coats of many colors such as: white, black, red, apricot, silver, chocolate and parti. I have been raising French Bull Dog puppies for nearly 18 years, so you are sure to get the best Pug puppies in the United States. My obligation does not stop when you purchase one of our Pug puppy Dog . I will be here for as long as you need me, so if you have a Pug puppy problem down the road maybe I will be of some help. I will be here 24 Pug puppy Dog hours a day. You can e-mail me if there is a Pug puppy Dog

Our Puppies for sale, Comes with the following

=> Health Certificate
=> De worming
=> Shots- to date
=> Registration Papers – Dog Training
=> AKC Papers

Looking for a lovely Puppy?, Then you are at the right place, We are unique in offering the finest. This is our passion and we want to share with the world! Why Choose Us?, We have always been a family to all of our Customers, that is why we became this home of friendship.

Pricing​

Please if you are interested then contact me for prices. Prices per breed, puppy, sex, and color vary.
All puppies will come with puppy shots, dewormings, AKC limited papers, a two year genetics guarantee, a vet check, puppy food and a pigs ear chew!

If you are interested and wish to reserve a puppy then the first thing to do is to email me with the name of the puppy you wish to reserve. You will have to provide us your full name, address, phone number. If we are to ship the puppy we will need to know the name of the major airport you wish to use.Thank you.
Shipping​
Is it really safe for the puppy?
I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy–individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won’t he/she be scared? How long does it take?
Won’t it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy:
Shipping a Puppy Is Very safe: See Below Details
Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. I tape puppy(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the puppy(s) and the puppies are offered food along the ride.
The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. I always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so I know where the pup is and am able to give you the information as well.
The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent–usually a few hours. I have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy(s) to nestle in and usually a pig’s ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it–to help the pup feel secure

What about shipping in the winter –is it not too cold?

If you decide on a puppy, I will guarantee -as I have for 16 yrs–that he/she will arrive safe and sound. Puppies can be shipped safely between 20 and 85 degrees–AA rules. All puppies ride in the belly of the plane where the temperature is kept at a comfortable 70 degrees–same as for the passengers–and they are the last on and first off the plane. Shipping during this time of year is completely safe and there is no problem so we need not to be afraid about that. Just like a person getting on a flight to go meet their relatives and/or friends for the holidays, shipping a puppy is very similar-and probably even a little easier. The only thing different about this time of year is that the airlines can be strict on the minimum temperature at each location (which is really good for the puppy(s) even though the plane is always kept at 70 degrees. I believe it is mainly for their liability and protection. Likewise, in the summertime–they will not ship if temperatures are too hot along the way. If this is the case, we will just wait for the next best day to ship or ship earlier or later in the day to combat the hot/cold part of the day.
NOTE.. Most shippers specialized in shipping pets will use a temperature regulation crate called an electronic crate. These type of crates are used anytime since they can regulate the temperature to the one best for the puppy(s) travel
What is involved in the shipping process?
Since I am 30 minutes from my nearest airport and do not charge extra for delivery like most breeders, I try to make each trip count as much as possible by taking multiple puppies at a time while striving to accommodate to your specified times. Therefore it helps me greatly if you can specify multiple times/days you (or any other person with ID) would be available to pick up the puppy. So if you are interested in having one of the pup after all amounts have been received, I am able to book the pup. I will need to know the day(s) and time(s) you are able to pick up the puppy(s) your nearest airport, and your home address and phone number.

Usually, I can only book a flight three days in advance so they are aware of the temperatures for shipping. After I have booked the pup, I will call and/or email you with the flight number times, and location where the puppy(s) is to be picked up. All you need to do is pick up the pup at your airport–taking a couple forms of identification, like a driver’s license or insurance card and the airway bill number that I give you. Then I ask individuals to contact me as soon as possible after they receive their puppy as I’m very anxious to hear about the puppy–if everything went ok –what you think–and any other questions you might have.

It seems lengthy in explanation but it actually goes very fast!

What is the normal Shipping cost?
Most of the times I like to use American Airlines as they have provided me with quality service. International airports are often the best bet, but I would be glad to check out your local airport to see if shipping is possible. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii also available at select times and may cost slightly more. I am only able to ship within the US, Canada & Puerto Rico at this time, although I have had individuals to fly in from other countries to pick up a puppy(s). Shipping has been running approximately $115 which includes, a normal dog crate and health certificate. If 2 puppies are being purchased at the same time, from the same litter, they can be flown together in a larger crate for $165.
When sending me your airports address, please send 2 different airports that you would be willing to travel to pick up the puppy(s).

What our puppies are fed

Our puppies are raised on Nutri Source small/medium breed Chicken and Rice Puppy a quality 4 star kibble sold at many vet clinics and pet stores. We always suggest the use of a quality vitamin–2 of which we have had good results with are NuVet and Pfizer Pet Tabs Plus. Puppies are also fed on the dry puppy food. We suggest when getting your puppy to feed them of a morning and again of an evening in order to be able to monitor when they will need to go potty. You can start with 1- 2 cups of feed each time–if they clean up the food then add a bit more until you get to the correct amount of feed that your puppy will consume.

Our Facility:

Their kennel is as comfortable as our home, featuring air conditioning and heat with insulated vinyl floors and fiberglass walls. It has natural and artificial light and we even have music 24 hours a day for stimulation and relaxation. It is important for our dogs to hear human voices at all times. All dogs have doggie doors available with 50′ runs that are concrete and pea gravel. Our kennels are cleaned and disinfected daily with natural cleaners and our runs are cleaned daily and disinfected and treated monthly. Our dogs and puppies are bathed and groomed monthly to maintain cleanliness. We have many large fenced in areas where we let the dogs out to play.

-Daily Care:

Our French bull are fed once a day and given fresh water daily and as needed. Our Poodle pups are fed ground up dog food at 4 weeks of age and still drinking mother’s milk. The first week we start feeding them they are fed once a day. The second week they are fed twice a day and then the third week and on they are fed three times a day, eventually eating the food dry and whole. Pups are fully weaned from their mother by the time they are 6-7 weeks old and are taught to go out their doggie doors. By the time they are 8 weeks of age they are ready to leave.

-Feeding and Nutrition:

We feed a natural food, American Natural Premium, made in Wisconsin. I am an advocate of probiotics and essential oils that are anti-viral and anti-bacterial… we use McLaren’s light therapy to stimulate healing and immune systems (same as acupuncture, but not invasive). We do everything we can to produce a health puppy that is mentally and physically and socially blessed. Moms, Dads and puppies are fed vitamins and probiotics daily for good personal health and the health of their offspring.

-Socialization of our Dogs:

Puppies that Oak Hill keep or purchased from elsewhere are kept in the nursery until they are about 4 months of age and then they are brought into our home are crate trained, develop house manners, leash trained and learn to meet the public (people that they have never met before). These experiences make a calm, loving mother or father which in turn produces an exceptional puppy. We do a series of socialization exercises that produce mentally and physically happy and healthy puppies.

-Do I do all of this myself:

Of course not! Oak Hill is family owned and as such everyone that works here has great love and affection for our dogs. My granddaughter, MacKenzie, works for me full-time and is wonderful with the dogs. She not only cares for them physically, catching any changes in their personalities mentally or physically but trains them interaction with discipline and love. I have grandsons that work with me on the weekends; playing with the adults and puppies much to their delight. So your puppies have experienced adults and children on a daily basis.

-Stimulation:

We provide chewies, appropriate toys, different areas at Oak Hill to play in, different play partners and changing play partners.

-How do we choose our Moms and Dads?

Not every dog can be an Oak Hill mom or dad. We require they have the temperament to meet the public and handle being a breeding mom and dad at the same time. If they do not have that type of temperament then they are spayed and neutered and are placed in an appropriate home to be loved. Pedigrees are studied from the top to the bottom for coloring, genetic stability, size, health and therefore ensuring improvement of the breed. This is the ONLY reason to breed! We encourage farm visits to meet our wonderful moms, dads and puppies. If moms are pregnant or still nursing because of bio security we reserve the right not to show them (more than 10 miles away from home) a whole new set of viruses and bacteria are carried on your person and puppies do not have immunity to those new viruses and bacteria. I love to see the faces of people when they meet our dogs for the first time! A customer recently said, “I hope when I die I come back as a dog at Lovely French Bull Dog .”

-Puppy Whelping:

Mothers are brought into the home 2-3 weeks before they are due, they are given extra nutrition and care which produces a relaxed and confident mom. From a week before they are due they are at my side day and all night long. We do not allow the moms to deliver their own puppies, we are there to help them deliver their puppies to eliminate trauma for the mother and for the puppies. We are with the puppies and mom day and night for a week encouraging mom when puppies become too much just like human moms. Dog moms need reassurance and help as well. Mom and puppies are kept in a confined area that is safe (no other dogs are allowed in this area) and kept at a specific temperature. Mom and puppies vitals are checked on a regular basis to ensure their health. After 2 weeks mom and puppies are moved to the nursery and given more space to move about and develop their muscle structure. We use large 6’ x 8’ whelping pads to help keep puppies clean and they are changed daily. Once the puppies start food they are placed on sheets of non-printed newspaper with shredded paper on top to ensure cleanliness, which is also changed daily.

-Our Promise to our new puppy owners:

After you purchase a puppy from us we will be here to answer your questions and help you in any way we can, and if we don’t have the answer we will do everything that we can to find it!

Address lookup

canonical name availablepugpuppies.com.
aliases
addresses 184.154.216.244

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom availablepugpuppies.com"...
Domain Name: AVAILABLEPUGPUPPIES.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.S410.TMD.CLOUD
Name Server: NS2.S410.TMD.CLOUD
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 16-mar-2017
Creation Date: 16-mar-2017
Expiration Date: 16-mar-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:19:39 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "availablepugpuppies.com"...
Domain Name: AVAILABLEPUGPUPPIES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2105434748_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-16T15:36:50Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-16T15:36:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-16T15:36:49Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Pearson Bradley
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Douala littoral
Registrant City: Douala
Registrant State/Province: littoral
Registrant Postal Code: 237
Registrant Country: CM
Registrant Phone: +237.699999993
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry

http://www.breeders.net/detail.php?id=256115

We have loving pug puppies available for a new home they are in good health condition and recently received their shots and vaccines they are also home and potty trained and will be the best companion for your home. They will also be coming with a 1year health guarantee. Contact us for more information and pictures. our website is www.availablepugpuppies.com. You can also email us at [email protected]

#323226 by Terminator5 Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:40 am
Fake Kitten Breeder . Scameroon

http://www.lovelysphynx.com/

We specialize in the Sphynx kitten breeds. All of our kittens have been raised in a loving environment. We have all colors of Sphynx Kittens, including white, black, red, silver, chocolate, and parties.This is our Sphynx kitten story. I would like for you to take a look around our sphynx kitten to view our beautiful sphynx kittens . Our sphynx have coats of many colors such as: white, black, red, apricot, silver, chocolate and parti. I have been raisingsphynx kittens for nearly 18 years, so you are sure to get the best sphynx kittens in the United States. My obligation does not stop when you purchase one of our sphynx kitten . I will be here for as long as you need me, so if you have a Sphynx Kitten problem down the road maybe I will be of some help. I will be here 24 Sphynx Kitten hours a day. You can e-mail me if there is any problem

Our Kittens for sale, Comes with the following

=> Health Certificate
=> De worming
=> Shots- to date
=> Registration Papers –
=> Our sphynx kittens will come dewormed, with a 2 year health guarantee against congenital defects, a spay contract.TICA/CFA registered , checked, UTD on vaccines, neutered, and pre-spoiled when going to forever home.

Looking for a lovely Sphynx Kitten?, Then you are at the right place, We are unique in offering the finest. This is our passion and we want to share with the world! Why Choose Us?, We have always been a family to all of our Customers, that is why we became this home of friendship.

Purchasing A Sphynx

Helpful Information

Purchasing a Sphynx kitten from us is easy. Our kittens leave as from 10 weeks old and are up to date on shots. They come with a 1 year health guarantee. Our kittens/cats are checked by our vet before they leave to ensure that they are safe for travel. We ship as from $150.00 to $350.00 depending on your location. We also ship internationally, contact us to discuss shipping cost if you are not in the united states.

We offer nanny service for those who want their pets to be accompanied by a nanny who will take care of the kitten all through the flight. Nanny fee is $200.00 extra and shipping charges may rise up depending on your location.

Our cats comes with all their papers works together with health records.

Contact us for more information about purchasing.

Health Concern

Health

The Sphynx is healthy breed with no known specific health or genetic problems. Prevention is the key to perfect health. Maintaining regular vet visits and up-to-date immunizations will ward off most illnesses that would affect any cat. In general, the breed is very hardy with a normal cat’s lifespan. Neutering or spaying and providing an outlet for play, and the natural behavior of scratching (e.g. scratching post), are essential elements for maintaining a healthy long life. Sphynx cats have been know to live fifteen years or longer.

Caring for your Sphynx

Bathing

Because Sphynx cats do not have fur to absorb the natural oils from their skin they will require periodic bathing. The build up of oils in their coat will collect dirt and dust from their surroundings making them dirty. Depending on the amount of oils secreted from the cat, and the cleanliness of its surrounds, will determine the frequency of bathing. Some Sphynx need bathed more than once a week, while others only require monthly bathing. If you keep your cat’s surroundings clean and buy dust free litter you can help reduce the frequency of bathing.

Bath time should be fun for cat and owner alike. Because bathing is a routine part of having a Sphynx, it should be introduced to kittens and made as stress free as possible. Run your bath water before bringing your Sphynx into the bathroom for a bath. Most Sphynx tolerate bathing well, but if your cat is stressed by the experience, make bath time as quick as possible and wash their face and ears after you take them out of the water. Avoid getting soap into your cat’s eyes or mouth. I prefer to use a baby bath with aloe and vitamin E to bath my cats.

Claws & Paws

Sphynx will get dirt between their pads and in the pockets of their claws. They can be clean out with a warm wash cloth or baby wipe. Cleaning of the paws will need to be done more often and in conjunction with their bath. The claws (front and back) will need to be clipped. In most cats you can see the vein line inside the claw and you must be very careful not to clip on or beyond it. Begin by clipping off just the tip of the claw until you are confident on how to clip.

Ears

Sphynx’s ears are hairless and produce a large amount of earwax. They will need cleaned in conjunction with bath time or about every one to two weeks. A couple drops of ear cleaner in the cat’s ears will make your cat shake its head and dislodge the earwax so that it can be easily removed with a cotton ball or Q-tip. Be very careful when cleaning their ears, and clean only as far in as you can see.

Feeding

You must provide your Sphynx with a constant, always accessible, supply of premium cat food and water.

Climate

Of course the Sphynx is an indoor cat only. The general rule of thumb is…if you are comfortable they usually are too. However, if they get a chill, they are cleaver enough to find a warm spot under a blanket or curled up with another pet.

Health Guarantee

What do our kittens leave with?

First kitten booster shots, wormed, and given a clean bill of health by our vet. They are guaranteed to be disease free upon receipt and come with a one year genetic health guarantee.

What age do our kittens go home?

Between 10-14 weeks of age

How big do our kittens get?

Well that depends on the kitten. But average is between 6-9pounds.

All are kittens have tica papers. All of our Breeding cats are PKD Neg. On our kittens we ask $350 deposit non refunable to hold your kitten or a Spot on our waiting list.

With great pleasure we welcome you to the website of professional nursery Lovely Sphynx, which is officially registered in the World Cat Federation (WCF).Chelsea Sphynx kennel, kittens can come in any point of USA and other countries. The nursery is free from: Feline immunodeficiency (FIV), viral peritonitis (FIP), coronavirus, a virus leukemia cats (FeLV), mycoplasmosis, chlamydiosis, toxoplasmosis, feline calicivirus, rhinotracheitis virus, panleukopenia.

Our passion for the breed Sphynx started recently, and very quickly filled our lives and hearts in amazement this incredible breed! sphynx kittens grow up in our house with all the attention, love and affection. When they leave home, they are ready to become an integral part of your life, well socialized in a family environment.

Sphynxes creative, curious, wonderfully affectionate and loyal breed, that lead to the delight of each of its innovation. Playful temperament and hyperreactivity, striking the mind, affectionate, and other features of the Sphynx set them apart from other breeds.

Communicating with a person is the most necessary and important for the sphinxes. The excerpt from the French breed standard describes the Sphynx is very interesting, fully emphasizing its inner and outer surface of the “Sphinx – it’s a little kitten, a little puppy, a little monkey and a little child in a hot naked body.” Read this before purchasing a kitten you think: “This can not be,” after talking with Canadians realize that every word – the truth!

Sphynxes were born only to brighten the gray days of their owners. These amazing lumps happiness, ready to follow you always and everywhere. Look them huge, magical and intelligent eyes – fascinating. Suede calf they are very gentle, pleasant to the touch and thus densely velvety, gather in numerous folds. From love this pet no one left! Catch up and would love to loss of pulse!

We want to share this joy with you! If you were determined to become the owner of the bare cat sphynx – sale of cats in our nursery will help to fulfill your dream. Visit us and you will become an eyewitness of exquisite beauty and immense charm of our sphynx!

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting Lovely Sphynx and we hope you enjoyed our site.

DEAR SPHYNX KITTEN LOVERS
WE KINDLY REQUEST YOU SEND US AND INQUIRY RIGHT NOW , WE DO OFFER 50% DISCOUNT TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS WE OFFER SAME DAY / NEXT DAY DELIVERY OPTION , PLEASE DO NOT BE DISCOURAGE BY THE DISTANCE WE HAVE DONE SEVERAL DELIVERIES SO WE ARE GOOD AND SURE ABOUT WHAT WE DO .
OUR KITTENS ARE SUPER HEALTHY SO BE REST ASSURED YOUR CHOICE WONT BE ANY FORM OF REGRETS THANKS .
WE ARE TAKING DEPOSITS NOW ! .

WE KINDLING REQUEST YOU TO USE OUR CONTACT FORM

OR

EMAIL: [email protected]

Address lookup

canonical name lovelysphynx.com.
aliases

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom lovelysphynx.com"...
Domain Name: LOVELYSPHYNX.COM
Updated Date: 20-mar-2017
Creation Date: 20-mar-2017
Expiration Date: 20-mar-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:34:45 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "lovelysphynx.com"...
Domain Name: LOVELYSPHYNX.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2106465737_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2017-03-20T13:06:52Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-20T13:06:51Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-20T13:06:51Z
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

#323229 by Terminator5 Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:54 am
http://www.lovelyfrenchbull.com/

We specialize in the French Bull Dog breeds. All of our puppies are AKC registered and have been raised in a loving environment. We have all colors of French Bull Dog, including white, black, red, silver, chocolate, and parties.This is our teacup French Bull Dog story. I would like for you to take a look around our French Bull Dog site to view our beautiful French Bull Dog. Our French Bull Dogs have coats of many colors such as: white, black, red, apricot, silver, chocolate and parti. I have been raising French Bull Dog puppies for nearly 18 years, so you are sure to get the best French Bull Dog puppies in the United States. My obligation does not stop when you purchase one of our French Bull Dog. I will be here for as long as you need me, so if you have a French Bull Dog puppy problem down the road maybe I will be of some help. I will be here 24 French Bull Dog hours a day. You can e-mail me if there is a French Bull Dog problem.

Our Puppies for sale, Comes with the following

=> Health Certificate
=> De worming
=> Shots- to date
=> Registration Papers – Dog Training
=> AKC Papers

Looking for a lovely Puppy?, Then you are at the right place, We are unique in offering the finest. This is our passion and we want to share with the world! Why Choose Us?, We have always been a family to all of our Customers, that is why we became this home of friendship.

Our Facility:

Their kennel is as comfortable as our home, featuring air conditioning and heat with insulated vinyl floors and fiberglass walls. It has natural and artificial light and we even have music 24 hours a day for stimulation and relaxation. It is important for our dogs to hear human voices at all times. All dogs have doggie doors available with 50′ runs that are concrete and pea gravel. Our kennels are cleaned and disinfected daily with natural cleaners and our runs are cleaned daily and disinfected and treated monthly. Our dogs and puppies are bathed and groomed monthly to maintain cleanliness. We have many large fenced in areas where we let the dogs out to play.

-Daily Care:

Our French bull are fed once a day and given fresh water daily and as needed. Our Poodle pups are fed ground up dog food at 4 weeks of age and still drinking mother’s milk. The first week we start feeding them they are fed once a day. The second week they are fed twice a day and then the third week and on they are fed three times a day, eventually eating the food dry and whole. Pups are fully weaned from their mother by the time they are 6-7 weeks old and are taught to go out their doggie doors. By the time they are 8 weeks of age they are ready to leave.

-Feeding and Nutrition:

We feed a natural food, American Natural Premium, made in Wisconsin. I am an advocate of probiotics and essential oils that are anti-viral and anti-bacterial… we use McLaren’s light therapy to stimulate healing and immune systems (same as acupuncture, but not invasive). We do everything we can to produce a health puppy that is mentally and physically and socially blessed. Moms, Dads and puppies are fed vitamins and probiotics daily for good personal health and the health of their offspring.

-Socialization of our Dogs:

Puppies that Oak Hill keep or purchased from elsewhere are kept in the nursery until they are about 4 months of age and then they are brought into our home are crate trained, develop house manners, leash trained and learn to meet the public (people that they have never met before). These experiences make a calm, loving mother or father which in turn produces an exceptional puppy. We do a series of socialization exercises that produce mentally and physically happy and healthy puppies.

-Do I do all of this myself:

Of course not! Oak Hill is family owned and as such everyone that works here has great love and affection for our dogs. My granddaughter, MacKenzie, works for me full-time and is wonderful with the dogs. She not only cares for them physically, catching any changes in their personalities mentally or physically but trains them interaction with discipline and love. I have grandsons that work with me on the weekends; playing with the adults and puppies much to their delight. So your puppies have experienced adults and children on a daily basis.

-Stimulation:

We provide chewies, appropriate toys, different areas at Oak Hill to play in, different play partners and changing play partners.

-How do we choose our Moms and Dads?

Not every dog can be an Oak Hill mom or dad. We require they have the temperament to meet the public and handle being a breeding mom and dad at the same time. If they do not have that type of temperament then they are spayed and neutered and are placed in an appropriate home to be loved. Pedigrees are studied from the top to the bottom for coloring, genetic stability, size, health and therefore ensuring improvement of the breed. This is the ONLY reason to breed! We encourage farm visits to meet our wonderful moms, dads and puppies. If moms are pregnant or still nursing because of bio security we reserve the right not to show them (more than 10 miles away from home) a whole new set of viruses and bacteria are carried on your person and puppies do not have immunity to those new viruses and bacteria. I love to see the faces of people when they meet our dogs for the first time! A customer recently said, “I hope when I die I come back as a dog at Lovely French Bull Dog .”

-Puppy Whelping:

Mothers are brought into the home 2-3 weeks before they are due, they are given extra nutrition and care which produces a relaxed and confident mom. From a week before they are due they are at my side day and all night long. We do not allow the moms to deliver their own puppies, we are there to help them deliver their puppies to eliminate trauma for the mother and for the puppies. We are with the puppies and mom day and night for a week encouraging mom when puppies become too much just like human moms. Dog moms need reassurance and help as well. Mom and puppies are kept in a confined area that is safe (no other dogs are allowed in this area) and kept at a specific temperature. Mom and puppies vitals are checked on a regular basis to ensure their health. After 2 weeks mom and puppies are moved to the nursery and given more space to move about and develop their muscle structure. We use large 6’ x 8’ whelping pads to help keep puppies clean and they are changed daily. Once the puppies start food they are placed on sheets of non-printed newspaper with shredded paper on top to ensure cleanliness, which is also changed daily.

-Our Promise to our new puppy owners:

After you purchase a puppy from us we will be here to answer your questions and help you in any way we can, and if we don’t have the answer we will do everything that we can to find it!

Address lookup

canonical name lovelyfrenchbull.com.
aliases

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom lovelyfrenchbull.com"...
Domain Name: LOVELYFRENCHBULL.COM
Updated Date: 16-mar-2017
Creation Date: 16-mar-2017
Expiration Date: 16-mar-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:51:23 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "lovelyfrenchbull.com"...
Domain Name: LOVELYFRENCHBULL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2105412881_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2017-03-16T11:39:55Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-16T11:39:54Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-16T11:39:54Z
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext: