Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#342393 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Subject: payment made

Hi,

I have just completed the payment transfer, i expected Paypal to have notified you about the payment through email, please check all your email folders, including your Spam or Junk folder, because i got a copy of my payment confirmation order through the Spam folder of my email. This is a regular thing, just move the messages into your inbox and go through every details very well.
What you need to do next is just follow the new PayPal online insurance procedure and proceed to send the package to the provided shipping address below;

Name: Ogunsanjo Kunle
Address: Block 16,Dugbe
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo
Zip Code: 200263

Now, wrap the item as a gift, take it to the nearest post office and send the package to the shipping address provided. Then, after this just scan or take a picture of the shipment receipt that will be given to you at the post office, attach it to your email and forward it to Paypal online verification email for verification, after verifying the shipping details, they will credit your money directly into your bank account without any delay.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need more explanations about the payment transfer or what you need to do next and get your funds remitted directly into your bank account from paypal database where the fund is waiting, pending when you provide the shipping papers.

Also, send me a copy of the shipment receipt as well.

Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you a Paypal payment -- Make no mistake, the Paypal payment will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received a fake Paypal payment, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#355514 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:21 pm
Subject: Re: Pametni sat, OLX.ba

Hi,

Sorry, I have to write in English because I'm more fluent in English, Thank you for your response, I'm so happy to hear from you, I want to buy your item posted on olx for a friend, for his coming birthday. I agree with your price and I can pay you with bank transfer, if it would be convenient for you. If you want us to proceed, please send me your account information and i'll transfer the money as soon as we reach an agreement.

Please provide your;
Accoun utt Holder's name:
Account Number (IBAN):
Bank Name:
Email/Phone number:
Confirm final price: ____(Eur)

I'll send you the shipping address later, so as to calculate the shipping cost through DHL, After you receive my payment confirmation then you would send the package directly to my friend's address.
Please write back soon,

Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you a Bank Transfer -- Make no mistake, the Bank Tranfer payment will be fake !

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/