Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#352280 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm
Subject: Re: Bosch HBL5751UC 500 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection - Speed Oven by Bosch
To: xxxx

Hello,
I will explain in this email all terms and condition

The item is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new.
The product is Sealed in its original box and comes with full Warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories...
The total price is $500.00 including all shipping taxes if you are in US and for international shipping you have to pay extra 29,99 $ (outside US) .

If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order. Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 1-3 days depending on where in the US you are.
My return policy is full money back in 30 days.

For more information don't hesitate to contact me!

Many Thanks,

Subject: Re: Bosch HBL5751UC 500 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection - Speed Oven by Bosch

Condition is a 10/10. Box Opened Only. All Manufacturer Supplied Accessories Included. Excellent Condition. Full manufacturer's warranty; Buy With Confidence

This deal will go through Amazon Platform and A to Z Guarantee Program.
My list is closed from the site, but the product is still in stock for sale.
To set up our transaction I need the follow info:
Full Name:
Shipping Address:
City / Postal Code:
Product:
Quantity:
Phone Number :

99% order ships out same day or next business day GUARANTEED! Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED!

I will immediately send the required data, Amazon will contact you to order, details about payment and shipping. in maximum 5 days you will receive product.
Waiting your reply ASAP!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#352408 by vallorenzo Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 pm
Thank you so much for posting this! It's a good thing I stumbled upon this when trying to search for the buyer's website! I'm very worried however since I already sent my information in.... :cry:
#352409 by Bryon Williams Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:20 pm
Subject: Re: Amazon website: NewTek TC460CS | TriCaster 460 Control Surface for Add-On to TC410/460ALA

Hello,

The item is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new.
The product is Sealed in its original box and comes with full Warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories...
The total price is $500.00 including all shipping taxes if you are in US and for international shipping you have to pay extra 29,99 $ (outside US) .

If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order. Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 1-3 days depending on where in the US you are.

Many Thanks,

Subject: Re: Amazon website: NewTek TC460CS | TriCaster 460 Control Surface for Add-On to TC410/460ALA

I have forwarded your details to Amazon and they will contact you with an invoice soon!let me know when you get it. THE SHIPPING TAXES IS FREE. Please follows the instructions from Amazon.
The time that will take for the product to arrive at your home door will be 2-3 days. The shipping is door to door so you will not need to pick it up from someplace,it will arrive at your door.
I assure you that you will love this product.

Thank you !
Have a great day !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#352783 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Subject: Re: Ez Tone Chair

Hello,

Many Thanks,

#352819 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 pm
Subject: Amazon - Order #486-7476122-4092543

Order Confirmation

Order #486-7476122-4092543
Hello xxxxxx,

Thanks for your Amazon Marketplace order with~ Buy Best Electronics ~. We’ll let you know once your item(s) have dispatched. Your estimated delivery date is indicated below.

Your estimated delivery date is:
Wednesday, January 17 -
Saturday, January 20

Your shipping speed:
Express Shipping

Your order will be sent to:
xxxxx

Order Details

Return to product information
Laguna Tools MBAND1412-175 14 x 12 Bandsaw, Black/Grey
Sold by ~Buy Best Electronics~
Condition: New

$500.00

Item Subtotal: $500.00
Postage & Packing: $0.00

Order Total: $500.00
Selected Payment Method: Gift Voucher

Payment Details

In order for you to complete this purchase you need to buy an Amazon Gift Card in the value of $500.00

How to complete the payment

To purchase your Amazon Gift Card please follow our instructions as detailed below:

Complete Gift Card details

1. Here you can find Amazon Gift Card (s) near your location: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000465651

(In order to avoid shipping delays and get Two Day Free Shipping choose the 1. - Option and purchase the Gift Card (s) from a Retailer Store)

2. NOTE: You can add only up to $500.00 into a Amazon Gift Cards card. For your purchase you need to buy an Amazon Gift Cards vouchers of $500.00. In order to avoid any mistakes when buying the Amazon Gift Cards, you will need to purchase the scratchable vouchers and NOT the VISA or MASTERCARD cards.

Information and instructions about order:

To confirm your payment, please reply back to this email with the following details:

1) Amazon Gift Card Claim Code
2) Gift Card Value
3) Screenshot (Photo) of the Gift Card and Receipt

Do Not Redeem or verify Amazon Gift Cards (code)- Must To Be Unused

Amazon Payments - Guarantee Protection

We guarantee purchases from third-party sellers when payment is made via Amazon Payments. Customers who pay for purchases from Amazon Marketplace via Amazon Payments are eligible to receive all amount of the purchase price, including delivery charges.

Please note! Do not redeem this Amazon Gift Card to your Amazon account! Click Here If you need further assistance.

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon.com

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#352820 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 pm
Domain Name: PAYMENTS-GIFT-AMAZON-MARKETPLACE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2212411501_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.google.com
Registrar URL: http://domains.google.com
Updated Date: 2018-01-12T21:51:29Z
Creation Date: 2018-01-12T21:51:29Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-12T21:51:29Z

#352910 by Bryon Williams Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:59 pm
Subject: Amazon - Order #486-7476122-4092543

Amazon.com

Order Confirmation
Hello
Thanks for your Amazon Marketplace order with~Buy Best Electronics~. We’ll let you know once your item(s) have dispatched. Your estimated delivery date is indicated below.

Your estimated delivery date is:
Wednesday, January 17 -
Saturday, January 20
Your shipping speed:
Express Shipping

Your order will be sent to:
Order Details
Return to product information

JET 708447 OES-80CS 6-Inch 1-1/2-Horsepower Oscillating Edge Sander, 115/230-Volt 1-Phase
Sold by ~Buy Best Electronics~
Condition: New

$500.00

Item Subtotal:

$500.00
Postage & Packing:

$0.00

Order Total:

$500.00
Selected Payment Method:

Gift Voucher

Payment Details
In order for you to complete this purchase you need to buy an Amazon Gift Card in the value of $500.00

How to complete the payment
To purchase your Amazon Gift Card please follow our instructions as detailed below:

Complete Gift Card details

1. Here you can find Amazon Gift Card (s) near your location: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000465651

(In order to avoid shipping delays and get Two Day Free Shipping choose the 1. - Option and purchase the Gift Card (s) from a Retailer Store)

2. NOTE: You can add only up to $500.00 into a Amazon Gift Cards card. For your purchase you need to buy an Amazon Gift Cards vouchers of $500.00. In order to avoid any mistakes when buying the Amazon Gift Cards, you will need to purchase the scratchable vouchers and NOT the VISA or MASTERCARD cards.

Information and instructions about order:

To confirm your payment, please reply back to this email with the following details:

1) Amazon Gift Card Claim Code
2) Gift Card Value
3) Screenshot (Photo) of the Gift Card and Receipt
Do Not Redeem or verify Amazon Gift Cards (code)- Must To Be Unused

Amazon Payments - Guarantee Protection
We guarantee purchases from third-party sellers when payment is made via Amazon Payments. Customers who pay for purchases from Amazon Marketplace via Amazon Payments are eligible to receive all amount of the purchase price, including delivery charges.

Please note! Do not redeem this Amazon Gift Card to your Amazon account! Click Here If you need further assistance.

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon.com