Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#353054 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:50 pm
Subject: HSBC Bank Payment Confirmation to: IBAN: DE9676070024079956xxxx

Dear xxxx,

The Payment placed by " Kimil Rebeca for your item has been APPROVED by HSBC Bank®. The financial details of the transaction are stated. We need a proof of shipment, get the item posted and send us the tracking number to unlock your funds to your Bank Account immediately.

Payment Transaction Date:

Placed on: xxxx
Transaction ID: 0T760445HE141634E
Receipt No: 4L645138ST906306E

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of Transaction
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Information:

Item Number: #202165749858
eBay Item Headline:
Acer Aspire VN7-791G-755F (Gaming Laptop/Gaming PC)
Qty: 1

eBay Item Unit Value:
Postage & Packing:

Insurance:
EUR 700,00€

EUR 70,00€

EUR 00,00€

Total Amount: EUR 770,00€
Buyer's Account Information:

ACCOUNT NAME: Kimil Rebeca
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4355604476
STANDARD
ASSESSMENT: PREMIER

INFORMATION Account of the seller (client) BANK ACCOUNT
xxxxx
-----------------------------------
What to Do Next

The funds has been deducted from " Kimil Rebeca " Account and will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed .Get back to us with the shipping tracking number for Deutsche Post and the money will be credited immediately. Mail the tracking number to our customer care.

Important Note:

For security purposes, This payment is pending because it was sent in a currency in which you do not currently hold a balance.

To complete this transaction! Get back to us with the Shipment Tracking details so that we can verify that the item has been Shipped and transfer

the funds deducted from the buyer's HSBC Bank account to your account.
If you have any question or you want to send the Shipment details to us at HSBC Bank customer care at: Click Here You can also send the Shipment Tracking details to the buyer if you want.

If you do not accept or deny this payment within 7 days, it will be cancelled and the funds will be returned to "Kimil Rebeca"s account

Shipping Method : Deutsche Post

Address - confirmed:

Name: Akanni Ramon 9CXP5Y
Address: 7, Avenue André Roussin
13016 Marseille
France.

***PLEASE NOTE***

This HSBC bank ® payment has been deducted from the buyer's Bank Account and has been "APPROVED" But will not be credited into your bank account until the shipment tracking number is sent to our customer service for shipment verification, so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Above are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.

Image result for signature

Dan Townsend
MANAGER.

With HSBC Bank, you always shop without sharing your financial information.

HSBC Bank (United Kingdom) Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK as an electronic money institution.

Please respond within the next 24 Hours.

Thank you for using HSBC Bank ® .We look forward serving your online auction payment needs in the future.

Sincerely,

MANAGER is authorized.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#353055 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:54 pm
Von: < [email protected] >
Betreff: Dringend

Hello,

Sorry for the late response due to my missionary work, and I would like to let you know that when I checked my account online, HSBC Bank told me the sum of 300 euros that was earmarked for the ORPHANAGE HOME (MOTHER FREE BABY HOUSE IN NIGERIA) became mine Debited because the money has already been credited to your account along with the total amount of your account.
Therefore, I would like you to know that you must receive the overpayment of 300 euros to the NAME AND ADDRESS given to you in Nigeria by Western Union money transfer, and below is the address to which you transfer the money to the hsbc Bank for the inconvenience that you may have caused, 50 euros have been debited from my account.

Recipient Information:

Whales Akin
8 Marina Street
Marina Lagos
Nigeria.

After you have sent the money, please contact hsbc bank with the following information so they can have your account credited today.

After sending the money to the above information in Nigeria, please contact me:

Text question - Color
Text Answer: - Blue
Mtcn Control Number -?

Therefore, you will receive 300 euros of the information given to you by HSBC Bank so that the recipient can have the money and kindly email the Western Union information to the bank and you immediately receive the full amount of 1,120 euros on your account Bank account.
Thanks again for understanding and I hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#353057 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:20 pm
Von: < [email protected] >
Betreff: Dringend

Hallo,

Sorry für die verspätete Antwort aufgrund meiner Missionsarbeit und ich möchte Sie wissen lassen, dass, als ich mein Konto online überprüfte, die HSBC Bank mir die Summe von 300 Euro mitteilte, die für das ORPHANAGE HOME bestimmt waren (MUTTERFREIES BABYHAUS IN NIGERIA) wurde meinem Konto belastet, da das Geld bereits zusammen mit dem Gesamtbetrag Ihres Kontos auf Ihrem Konto gutgeschrieben wurde.
Deshalb möchte ich, dass Sie wissen, dass Sie die Überzahlung von 300 Euro an den NAMEN UND ADRESSE erhalten müssen, die Ihnen in Nigeria per Western Union-Geldüberweisung gegeben wurde, und unten ist die Adresse, an die Sie das Geld an die hsbc-Bank senden sollen Für die Unannehmlichkeiten, die Sie möglicherweise verursacht haben, wurden 50 Euro von meinem Konto abgebucht.

Empfängerinformationen:

Wale Akin
8 Marina Street
Marina Lagos
Nigeria.

Nachdem Sie das Geld geschickt haben, kontaktieren Sie bitte die hsbc Bank mit den folgenden Informationen, damit sie Ihr Konto heute gutschreiben lassen können.

Nachdem Sie das Geld an die oben genannten Informationen in Nigeria gesendet haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an mich zurück:

Textfrage - Colour
Text Antwort: - Blue
Mtcn Kontrollnummer -?

Deshalb erhalten Sie 300 Euro an die Informationen, die Ihnen von der HSBC Bank gegeben wurden, damit der Empfänger das Geld haben kann und die Western Union-Informationen freundlicherweise per E-Mail an die Bank sendet und Sie sofort den Gesamtbetrag von 1.120 Euro auf Ihrem Bankkonto haben.
Nochmals vielen Dank für das Verständnis und ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Vielen Dank.