Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#365133 by Michelle Sun May 20, 2018 8:17 am
Jakub Barak [mailto:[email protected]]

Thank you for the response to my message.I have read all the details on the advertisement.I am interested in buying it and i would like to get it as soon as possible. can you please tell me how long you have owned it? and what is the final price for it? and do you have more pictures?If you do, kindly send them to me.

Van: Jakub Barak [mailto:[email protected]]

Thank you once again for your response .i have gone through the ad. and i’m satisfied with the condition. I won't be able to come and view it myself because I am currently away due to the nature of my Job. But if can you guarantee that it is in a good condition, I will meet up with your last price. I know there might be other buyers patronising you already. This is more reason why i would like to get this as soon as possible. i will pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest and easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about PayPal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup and transport it to my home in Donetsk after i have made all the necessary payment and you have confirmed this on your account.

So i urge you to send me your PayPal details as listed below, if you have an account already with PayPal:-

Name :

PayPal Email :

Mobile Number

amount:

After i read from you with your PayPal details, i will proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my shipping company to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will need the address too for the pick up to be arranged.

i expect your reply soon.

Best Regards.

I hope to read from you soon.

Best regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#368972 by Kalkeseppo Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:17 am
Thanks for warning. Got e-mail today. Now the buyers name was Ivan Golovin. Text same as in your e-mail below.
Never proceeded with this. Wanted to buy wedding dress from http://www.tori.fi
Be carefull out there!
#412490 by Sitting next to you Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:31 am
I have recieved this mail:

Thank you for the response to my message.I have read all the details on the advertisement.I am interested in buying it and i would like to get it as soon as possible. can you please tell me how long you have owned it? What's your final price ?
I hope to read from you soon.

Best regards.

From this mail address [email protected]

And after replying I got this answer back:

Thank you once again for your response .i have gone through the ad. and i’m satisfied with the condition. I won't be able to come and view it myself because I am currently away due to the nature of my Job. But if can you guarantee that it is in a good condition, I will meet up with your last price. I know there might be other buyers patronising you already. This is more reason why i would like to get this as soon as possible. i will pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest and easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about PayPal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup and transport it to my home in Donesk after i have made all the necessary payment and you have confirmed this on your account.
So i urge you to send me your PayPal details as listed below, if you have an account already with PayPal:-

Name :
PayPal Email :
Mobile Number
amount:

After i read from you with your PayPal details, i will proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my shipping company to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will need the address too for the pick up to be arranged.
i expect your reply soon.
Best Regards.

Can I do anything, but tell him/her that he's an idiot?
Kindly regards. Jesper