Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#364502 by Michelle Mon May 14, 2018 11:49 am
[email protected]

You've received wire transfer 1,419.00 PLN From Kevin J Bevan.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Kevin J Bevan in your favor, The total amount of 1,419.00 PLN was paid to your account by Kevin J Bevan payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name: Kevin J Bevan
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 2019380
Bank Branch: Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : Tunde Arshivan
Address: 57 Clifford road

west bromwich
B70 8JY
United Kingdom

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Kevin J Bevan account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Kevin J Bevan, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#365017 by wiktor Fri May 18, 2018 1:12 pm
Tunde Arshivan is a little scammer with similar letter he role over my friend on 600 pounds xxxxxx :bondage:
#365281 by Michelle Tue May 22, 2018 5:35 am
"Lloyds Bank" <[email protected]>

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name: Neil Gardner
Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code : 2019380
Bank Branch: Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail: [email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name : JB Transport Solutions
Address: 57 Clifford Road

West Bromwich
B70 8JY
United Kingdom

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Neil Gardner account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Neil Gardner, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact [email protected]

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!The Lloyds Bank Online Team. Learn more about Lloyds Bank.
Copyright 2018 Lloyds. All rights reserved. Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered Number 11927. Registered in England. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Lloyds Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP132.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#365434 by JoAnn77PL Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 am
Hi, yesterday I was approached by a "John" on Polish auction site OLX, where I've posted my phone for sale. He seemed strange as if he was using google translate so I asked him to contact me in English. And today - upon agreeing on a price he "went to his bank and made the transfer" :) And he's been trying to get me to send him the goods for the past hour - urging, convincing and simply playing dumb :wink: Cute guy, love such direct approach :oh-joy:
#366787 by svetl0mira Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:36 pm
I have the same situation. Nina Arshivan sent me a massage in Bulgarian auction site OLX, where I posted a new expensive computer.
[email protected] is the E-mail of her bank :mrgreen:
It's not a real e-mail of Lloyds bank of course! There's no deposed payment which I'll receive after I send the PC to :
Name :Tunde Arshivan
57 Clifford Road
City:West Bromwich
Zip code:B70 8JY
+447418331812
#367810 by Michelle Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:17 am
[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:

Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:

Latinka Morrison

Account Number :
XXXX-1908

Sort Code :

Bank Branch:

Churchill Place,London,England

E-Mail:

[email protected]

Delivery Information:

Name :
Latinka Morrison

Address:

24 Peckham House Lamberhurst Close.

Orpington

BR5 4QQ
United kingdom

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Latinka Morrison's account. To this effect, he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and the fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes. Once the shipment tracking code has been verified, money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at : [email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Latinka Morrison please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

#367926 by kkalugerov Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:10 pm
Michelle wrote:
[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:

Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:

Latinka Morrison

Account Number :
XXXX-1908

Sort Code :

Bank Branch:

Churchill Place,London,England

E-Mail:

[email protected]

Delivery Information:

Name :
Latinka Morrison

Address:

24 Peckham House Lamberhurst Close.

Orpington

BR5 4QQ
United kingdom

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Latinka Morrison's account. To this effect, he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and the fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes. Once the shipment tracking code has been verified, money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at : [email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Latinka Morrison please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Hello, I was most cruelly deceived by these people, Nina Arshivan & Tindde Arshivan. They went out to buy the computer I'd auctioned at a price of 1200 leva (BGL) + delivery for their account at the amount of 220 leva (BGL) or all 1420 leva (BGL). They lied to me and did not transfer the money to my bank account as promised after I sent them my laptop. They were sending me letters from LOYDS BANK, and they actually falsified the bank's profile ... Is there a way to help me?
#367977 by Bizon92 Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:36 am
Witam. Również zostałam oszukana przez Kevin John Devan. Na kwotę 1500złotych. Wystawilam na Olx aparat fotograficzny. Bank napisał że srodki na konto zostaną przelane po wysłaniu numeru nadania przesyłki. Prawdopodobnie zostałam również oszukana podobnie jak inni grupowicze. Posiam również fałszywe potwierdzenia z banku o podaniu numeru przesyłki. Proszę o kontakt jeżeli jest możliwość pomocy z Waszej strony. Bardzo dziękuję.

Machine translated. (BW)
Hello. I have also been cheated by Kevin John Devan. For the amount of PLN 1,500. I put a camera on Olx. The bank wrote that the funds on the account will be transferred after sending the shipment number. I was probably also deceived like other group members. I also send false confirmation from the bank about the shipment number. Please contact me if there is any possibility of help from your site. Thank you very much.
#367986 by Bizon92 Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:50 pm
Bizon92 wrote:Witam. Również zostałam oszukana przez Kevin John Devan. Na kwotę 1500złotych. Wystawilam na Olx aparat fotograficzny. Bank napisał że srodki na konto zostaną przelane po wysłaniu numeru nadania przesyłki. Prawdopodobnie zostałam również oszukana podobnie jak inni grupowicze. Posiam również fałszywe potwierdzenia z banku o podaniu numeru przesyłki. Proszę o kontakt jeżeli jest możliwość pomocy z Waszej strony. Bardzo dziękuję.

Machine translated. (BW)
Hello. I have also been cheated by Kevin John Devan. For the amount of PLN 1,500. I put a camera on Olx. The bank wrote that the funds on the account will be transferred after sending the shipment number. I was probably also deceived like other group members. I also send false confirmation from the bank about the shipment number. Please contact me if there is any possibility of help from your site. Thank you very much.

Witam kiedy zostałeś oszukany przez Kevina
#367987 by Bizon92 Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:53 pm
Bizon92 wrote:
Bizon92 wrote:Witam. Również zostałam oszukana przez Kevin John Devan. Na kwotę 1500złotych. Wystawilam na Olx aparat fotograficzny. Bank napisał że srodki na konto zostaną przelane po wysłaniu numeru nadania przesyłki. Prawdopodobnie zostałam również oszukana podobnie jak inni grupowicze. Posiam również fałszywe potwierdzenia z banku o podaniu numeru przesyłki. Proszę o kontakt jeżeli jest możliwość pomocy z Waszej strony. Bardzo dziękuję.

Machine translated. (BW)

Witam kiedy zostałeś oszukany przez Kevina

Zgłosiłes sprawę odpowiednim służba?
#367988 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:55 pm
The email from the bank was fake.

If you sent your camera then you will never get it back.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#367990 by Bizon92 Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:14 pm
Wysłałem ale anulowalen przesyłkę u kuriera i czekam aż wróci do mnie. Zdążyłem chyba w ostatniej chwili
#367992 by Bizon92 Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:23 pm
Today, the parcel was to be delivered to the cheater. Fortunately, I wrote a message to the courier company to cancel the delivery of the parcel