Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#373505 by Michelle Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:29 am

PAYMENT RECEIVED
Payer ID [email protected]

Read Carefully
PayPal Security & Privacy
Issues with this transaction?
This receipt confirms that you have received a merchandise payment of from Ayoub Saidou ([email protected]). The money has been deducted from the payer's account and the money is now in our possession, we've placed the money on hold for security reasons against fraudulent activities.
In order to get the funds approved in your account, you are required to send the moving fee $1,400.00. which was added to this payment from your pocket via Western union to the moving agent info provided below before your account is credited, your account will be credited automatically after we receive and confirm the Western union transaction receipt from you to be sure that the moving fee is sent to the mover's info below. The money is now in our possession and it cannot be reversed nor cancel by the payer so be rest assured you are safe to send the shipping fee from your pocket.
Once again DO NOT send the Western union transaction online for security reasons, you are required to go to the nearest Local store, Grocery store, Pharmacy, Supermarket, Walgreens, Walmart etc to find Money Gram and send the money to the Mover's info below via Western union and after the money is sent you are required to reply back to our representative in-charge of this transaction or you reply directly to this email address with a scan copy of the Walmart transaction receipt or the info needed from the Money gram transaction receipt which are, MTCN #, Sender's Name and Address and Amount Sent for verification and confirmation of the Western union transfer transaction in order for us to credit your account with the total sum of $57,050.00.

Note: As this transaction is done via email, you are required to communicate with our representative in-charge of this transaction via email in order for us to be able to recognize your transaction in our database and help you with your questions, otherwise your transaction won't be recognized if you call us. You will shortly receive an email from the representative in-charge of your transaction
. Inline image 1
Moving agent info where money would be sent via Western union

Mover Info:

Name: Paul Bautista

City: Van Nuys

State: California

Zipcode: 91405

Info Status: Confirmed

Questions? Any Inquiries or questions regarding this transaction please CONTACT US or communicate with our representative in-charge of this transaction. Submit any query or required information and include your transaction ID or Reference number (PP419) for quick recognition of this transaction
Please do not reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.([email protected])

Copyright © 1999-2018 PayPal. All rights reserved.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#373633 by Brett Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:54 am
This sounds very similar to something that is happening to me right now, or is about to happen. I am selling a $35k car in Dubai and Ayoub Saidou got in touch via What'sApp saying he wants to buy the car and ship to the US. He has asked if I have a paypal account? I thought this was a little suspicious and had said I don't but could get one. I have now asked if he has a local (Dubai) account. He is supposedly a resident here but works as a marine engineer in the States. I haven't done anything yet.
#373930 by Mustafa95 Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:34 pm
This also happened to me I am also selling my car in dubai
Last friday 21 September 2018 I received a WhatsApp from the same person saying that he wants to buy my car but he wants to transfer the money using payapl becouse he is a marine engineer and he is not able to for checking the car and the pick up agent will take care of all the process in uae. I actually asked him to send me the details of the pick up agent what he replyed is that they will contact me and he insisted to know my PayPal email and name but I refused to send him