Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#378278 by Michelle Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:38 am

You've received an instant payment from Sherry Billy

Sherry Billy sent you an instant payment for $250.00 AUD.

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now send the package. To see all the transaction details, check your PayPal Email

Reversals: Please be aware that your payment is on pending, Kindly comply to the instruction given to your Below..

Note from Sherry Billy

"Please make sure you have the package mail out today through Post Office and get back to me with the shipping number"

Shipping Address:
--------------------------
Shipping Address:
Contact Buyer.
--------------------------

Shipping Option: AusPost Express Mail Service (EMS)

Buyer Info: Sherry Billy
Email: [email protected]
Item Description: Note 4
Postage & Packaging: $0.00 AUD
Total Amount: $250.00 AUD

Transaction Status

Transfer On Pending...

This payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been " APPROVED " but will not be credited or shown to your account until you comply with the instruction given to you. You have to send us the Shipment/Tracking number for verification of your payment as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Once you send us the Shipment/Tracking number of the package sent to the address provided, our Customer Service will attend to you immediately. This is meant for the security purposes.

** Please Note **

Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number sent to us, You will receive " Confirmation Email" that your account has been credited.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#378280 by Michelle Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:44 am

Thank you for using PayPal, Your item has been paid for. A payment of $250.00 AUD has been confirmed and deducted from (Sherry Billy) account and has been on hold due to security reason. We are using this medium to protect both the buyer and the seller. We advise you to Ship the item and send the tracking number to us for verification. You can now ship the ( Note 4) to the address below via AUSPOST EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE (EMS).

Shipping Address:
Contact Buyer.

Click Here - [email protected] - to forward the shipment details to us, we need the proof of the item bought from you for verification.

**Please Note**

This transaction has been confirmed, kindly send the Shipment/Tracking Number to complete this transaction.

You will receive a "Confirmation Email" from PayPal® notifying you that your money has been credited.

Note that PayPal will be responsible for the item loss or damage once we receive the Shipment/Tracking number from you.

Copyright © 1999-2018 PayPal®. All rights reserved

PayPal Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the Australian as an electronic money institution.

Thank you for using PayPal

PayPal Team

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#398629 by Michelle Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:13 am
"[email protected] ." <[email protected]>

Note from Susan White
Please, I have included the Agent Fee. Ensure you send the fee to them today.

Agent Address:

Name: Brenda Joyce Manville
Address: 6. Balranald Street
City: Ferryden Park
State: SA
Zip-Code: 5010

Note from Susan White
Please, I have included the Agent Fee. Ensure you send the fee to them today.

Agent Address:

Name: Brenda Joyce Manville
Address: 6. Balranald Street
City: Ferryden Park
State: SA
Zip-Code: 5010

This payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been " APPROVED " but will not be credited or shown to your bank account until you comply with the instruction given to you. You have to send the Pick up agent fee to them via Western Union and get back with the MTCN number for verification of your payment as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Once you send us the Western Union Transfer details to the address provided, our Customer Service will attend to you immediately. This is meant for the security purposes. Click Here to send the Western Union Reference # and Receipts for verification.

Here is the status of this transaction...

Transfer On Pending...
Transfer Current Percentage Done: 90%
Transfer On Pending... Western Union Transfer Details Needed
** Please Note **
Once Western Union Transfer details have been verified and the Reference # sent to us, You will receive " Confirmation Email" that your account has been credited.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team.

#401107 by Michelle Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:12 am

Forward the Bank Transfer or Western Union confirmation to us for the Verification process and Accreditation of your PayPal account.

Click Here [email protected] to send the Proof for verification

Thanks for your patient and understanding.

Thanks for using PayPal.

PayPal Teams.