Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#383381 by Michelle Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:47 am

Thanks for the response,i will take the item for 419 including PayPal Sub charges since i am interested in the immediate purchase.I just moved to the United Kingdom,where this is needed and i will be making use of a shipping company to have this picked up from you and have it delivered to me.Further arrangements will be made with you in regards to the pick up once i have paid you.I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person,So do get back to me with the details below so that i could proceed with the payment:

Name:
PayPal Email address
Cell Phone No:

i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and if you don't have an account with paypal, you can just visit, www.paypal.com and sign up for an account with your e-mail.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that we could finalize this transaction.

I wait to read from you soon

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#384556 by Siphi Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:04 am
My wife received an email a few days ago that is almost exactly the same. The only difference was the name of the person to send the money to: a Davies Salger.