Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#384687 by Michelle Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:15 pm
Tesco Bank <[email protected]>

You've received wire transfer 3,200.00 PLN from Marco Silva.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Marco Silva in your favor, The total amount of 3,200.00 PLN was paid to your account as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:

Tesco Bank PLC
Account Name:

Marco Silva
Account Number :

XXXX-XXXX- 6332
Sort Code :

40-64-00
Bank Branch:

Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail:

[email protected]

Ship to -

Name :

Marco Silva
Address:
31 Christine Ledger Square
Leamington Spa
CV31 3BA
United Kingdom

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Marco Silva account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Marco Silva please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Image result for Tesco Bank
Thank you for using Tesco Bank!
The Tesco Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Tesco Bank.
Copyright 2019 Tesco. All rights reserved.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#385705 by AlanJones Tue May 14, 2019 12:41 am
Subject: Pete Burgin Just Sent You 6,200.00 PLN With Tesco Bank Transfer

Dear XXX,

You've received wire transfer 6,200.00 PLN from Pete Burgin.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Pete Burgin in your favor, The total amount of 6,200.00 PLN was paid to your account as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Pete Burgin account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Pete Burgin please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

From Pete Burgin Pete Burgin - [email protected]

I made the payment and i have been alert that a payment have been sent to you and i check my account and it was been deducted and my bank send the payment receipt attached to the confirmation for you so i will want you to check your inbox or your spam box for the confirmation email from Tesco Bank Of London...now my bank are waiting on you to go complete the shipment and get back to them with a shipment slip so they can verified it and then credit your account after they finish their last step of verification so i will urge you to go to the post office right away and complete the shipment and send to my bank and also me the shipment slip so they can verified it ok...this is the shipment address below.

Name: Pete Burgin
Address 33, Angleton Ave
City: Sheffield
Zip Code: S21NB

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#385713 by AlanJones Tue May 14, 2019 12:52 am
Subject: AWAITING SHIPMENT SLIP/TRACKING FOR VERIFICATION TO COMPLETE PAYMENT

The Online Transfer Order From Tesco Bank Of England Has Been Approved Transfer.
******* AUTOMATIC SYSTEM TRANSFER REQUEST *******

ATTENTION:

We want you to know that Pete Burgin has paid for the item the money will be credited to your account when you have email us the shipment scan receipt. For Us to Make our Normal Verification on the Shipment scan slip And will want you to know that the money is now available to credited to your account but the money is on pending now take the item to the post office now and send it to the address giving to you and get back to us so that will can complete transaction.

This email is sent and authorized by the Bank Of England. If you have any question regarding this transfer, feel free to contact we do Everything we do for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.If you have questions,Please visit our customer care services you can also Contact us Online:

Shipping Addres:

Name: Pete Burgin
Address: 33, Angleton Ave
City: Sheffield
Zip Code: S21NB

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.