Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#386178 by AlanJones Sun May 19, 2019 12:10 am
Subject: Re: vw transporter kombi swb

We can do everything through the transport company, uShip, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange a delivery to your address. If this is going to be a quick sale, I will let it go for £6,500 with the delivery charges included. If you decide to buy the van let me know, as I have a lot of people enquiring about, and send me an e-mail with your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details I will pass them to the shipping company and they will start the procedures. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the van, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you've received the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company (NOT to me) and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agreed to keep the van. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you won't like the van, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the van is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the van after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.
Regards,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement